The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnley target Grayson as coyles replacement

+3
MR NEGATIVE
East Yorks Rover
pkt_drfc
7 posters

Go down

Burnley target Grayson as  coyles replacement Empty Burnley target Grayson as coyles replacement

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 8 Jan - 21:40:34

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Burnley target Grayson as  coyles replacement Empty Re: Burnley target Grayson as coyles replacement

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 8 Jan - 22:03:05

And the merry-go-round continues! Any manager who has won a few games this season seems to be fair game at the moment.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Burnley target Grayson as  coyles replacement Empty Re: Burnley target Grayson as coyles replacement

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 8 Jan - 22:09:07

Don't think he will leave leeds if the article is true
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 8 Jan - 22:17:13

Neither do I, unfinished business at Leeds. He needs a couple more successful years to get a good job in the Prem. .......... better leave after summer then! Laughing
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 8 Jan - 23:47:52

He wont leave as hes leeds through and through.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 9 Jan - 0:13:31

roversboy4lyf wrote:He wont leave as hes leeds through and through.

It would be nice though if it happened, Grayson leaving Leeds along with Beckford, and there promotion push falters, oh the look on their faces Burnley target Grayson as  coyles replacement Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 9 Jan - 0:17:39

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! God that would make me laugh i would have to go to the brooke arms to celerbrate that one
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 9 Jan - 10:09:41

pkt_drfc wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! God that would make me laugh i would have to go to the brooke arms to celerbrate that one

We would all have to 'march in their together' with our grins firmly in place............would that it would happen eh ? Oh the ecstacy. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerman Tue 12 Jan - 8:39:56

Can't imagine him leaving Leeds for burnley.
Leeds are a much bigger club , and i fully expect them to be in a higher division than Burnley in a couple of years from now.
diggerman
diggerman
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 12 Jan - 9:47:57

diggerman wrote:Can't imagine him leaving Leeds for burnley.
Leeds are a much bigger club , and i fully expect them to be in a higher division than Burnley in a couple of years from now.

Not so sure about that, however it appears there is a surge of interest in our man for that job diggerman................I hope not! Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 13 Jan - 3:52:29

hoolahoop wrote:

We would all have to 'march in their together' with our grins firmly in place............would that it would happen eh ? Oh the ecstacy. Wink

Haha, quality Hoola. Although it looks like the Dingles have pinched your manager

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 13 Jan - 9:49:41

Dale BFC wrote:

Haha, quality Hoola. Although it looks like the Dingles have pinched your manager

R+R

That's what I thought now I'm not so sure ? 'Talks breaking down' apparently.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down