The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To any nobhead wanting Grayson out already

4 posters

Go down

To any nobhead wanting Grayson out already Empty To any nobhead wanting Grayson out already

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 21 Oct - 5:29:47

You're a clueless k**nt

BATES OUT LARRY IN

That is all

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

To any nobhead wanting Grayson out already Empty Re: To any nobhead wanting Grayson out already

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 21 Oct - 8:03:12

I want him out cos he's doing a decent job for you Very Happy
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

To any nobhead wanting Grayson out already Empty Re: To any nobhead wanting Grayson out already

Post by VixDRFC Thu 21 Oct - 8:44:40

I was talking to a workmate who's a Leeds fan today, for some reason he decided to try the wind up about us losing to Derby so I asked about Leicester. His exact words were 'they annihilated us' and went on to say it was all Richie Wellens fault lol!

Seriously for what its worth chopping and changing managers isn't the way forward. And I'm not convinced Leicester will go up this season
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 21 Oct - 10:00:19

Dagenham Rover wrote:I want him out cos he's doing a decent job for you Very Happy

Most sense i've heard all day!
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 26 Oct - 8:46:51

This statement still stands

And we've had are ups n downs UPS N DOWNS
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 26 Oct - 8:50:53

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:This statement still stands

And we've had are ups n downs UPS N DOWNS

To be fare cardiff are looking a good side this season...even we got battered by them.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 26 Oct - 8:55:59

yorkie64red wrote:

To be fare cardiff are looking a good side this season...even we got battered by them.. Smile

First half i dint think owt of 'em

We looked pretty comfertable until that shocker Rolling Eyes
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 26 Oct - 8:57:03

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

First half i dint think owt of 'em

We looked pretty comfertable until that shocker Rolling Eyes

The Leeds fans in the pub we were in were very quiet tonight... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 26 Oct - 16:58:52

yorkie64red wrote:

Yeh but at least we were away from home Twisted Evil
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 27 Oct - 0:39:13

Suppose it all depends on what ken Bates hopes are for this season, 2 or 3 seasons in the Championship won't do Leeds any harm and Grayson should be more then capable of carrying out that task...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 27 Oct - 0:54:00

yorkie64red wrote:Suppose it all depends on what ken Bates hopes are for this season, 2 or 3 seasons in the Championship won't do Leeds any harm and Grayson should be more then capable of carrying out that task...

Like i've always said i'd be pretty chuffed with survival, far too many expecting us to make the play offs this season, Forgetting that we've actually gone up and not down a league Rolling Eyes
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 27 Oct - 1:12:31

yorkie64red wrote:Suppose it all depends on what ken Bates hopes are for this season, 2 or 3 seasons in the Championship won't do Leeds any harm and Grayson should be more then capable of carrying out that task...

I would imagine his sights are firmly set on Costa Del Beeston prior to any promotion push Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 27 Oct - 1:15:00

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I would imagine his sights are firmly set on Costa Del Beeston prior to any promotion push Smile

Can't wait...maybe make a weekend break of it when we play them, whats the nightlife like round Beeston.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 27 Oct - 1:43:00

lol!

whistlestop has a nice garden if you want to top up yer tan.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 27 Oct - 2:18:54

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote: lol!

whistlestop has a nice garden if you want to top up yer tan.

Off subject really my Mum died about the year 2000 she died of a form of leukaemia thats heavily linked to asbestos, could never work out where she'd been in contact with the stuff and then a couple of years ago we clicked as a kid she lived in Armley (her Dad had a shop there) and there was all that on Calender about the asbestos factory there and the white asbestos dust blowing about the streets years ago.

moral....... Beware of topping yer tan up in Leeds

Last edited by Dagenham Rover on Wed 27 Oct - 4:40:55; edited 1 time in total
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 27 Oct - 4:34:26

Sorry to hear that

Is that shop still going now?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 27 Oct - 4:47:03

In truth I don't know got some photo's of it somewhere in the depths, the other one which he had in the 60's at Worsboro Bridge is the one I remember on a corner opposite the lake, thats been converted to a house now.
Used to have great fun round that lake as a kid although I think it was/is a lido or somat now.
Mind you I suppose Wosboro's in Barnsley ....
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 27 Oct - 5:20:26

I know that big lake out on the ring road, am probably going too far out of Armley though

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 27 Oct - 7:59:16

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:I know that big lake out on the ring road, am probably going too far out of Armley though

Not there mate the shop in Armley was the one they had when my Mum was a kid. I'll ask the old man and see if he can remember where it was.

The one I used to go to was at Worsboro Bridge which i suppose is Barnsley
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down