The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA 10 (again)

+3
BantamValley
MR NEGATIVE
FevTyke
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FIFA 10 (again) - Page 2 Empty Re: FIFA 10 (again)

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 7:15:59

Shem_Swfc wrote:See Yorkie, you do not need a Blueray, as DVD's have been invented. An Pkt, that is pretty cheap tbh, but i have just checked on google, and a new PS3 is $799, comapred to a $299 Xbox 360.

To be honest though Shemmy, everyone i know who has a X Box has had to have it repaired, apart from our Pkt who probably stood on it he is the only one i know who had to have his PS3 repaired... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 7:17:24

Shem_Swfc wrote:See Yorkie, you do not need a Blueray, as DVD's have been invented. An Pkt, that is pretty cheap tbh, but i have just checked on google, and a new PS3 is $799, comapred to a $299 Xbox 360.

Dollars, can't you buy em in Pounds,, Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 16 Feb - 7:18:31

I knew the RROD would come into this. However, i have thought ahead. The PS3 also has a problem like this, where the green light turns orange. There may have been more cases of the RROD, just because they have sold more than Sony have the ps3...calling it a PS3 is pretty bad anyway, it is just showing you that it is a PS2 and a PSX stuck together. An Xbox 360 is called 360 because that is how many times better it is than a PS3.... lol!
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 16 Feb - 7:21:04

Wii – 67.45 million, as of 31 December 2009
Xbox 360 – 34 million,as of 2 October 2009
PlayStation 3 – 33.5 million, as of 31 December 2009

I rest my case on a new note.

The Nintendo Wii is better than the PS3 and Xbox 360 put together lol!
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 16 Feb - 7:21:13

FIFA 10 (again) - Page 2 1 Yea yea keep telling yourself that and you might start believing it
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 7:21:20

Shem_Swfc wrote:I knew the RROD would come into this. However, i have thought ahead. The PS3 also has a problem like this, where the green light turns orange. There may have been more cases of the RROD, just because they have sold more than Sony have the ps3...calling it a PS3 is pretty bad anyway, it is just showing you that it is a PS2 and a PSX stuck together. An Xbox 360 is called 360 because that is how many times better it is than a PS3.... lol!

I remember when we used to have these arguments, i always said an commodore 64 was better then a ZX Spectrum, and that the megadrive was better then the Snes, oh happy days.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 7:23:21

Anyway, i still prefer the PS3, much better Graphics..and it looks better.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Tue 16 Feb - 7:24:09

I doubt it. Its your TV That makes it look better. Im shocked you can even afford a good TV if you have splashed out on a PS3.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 16 Feb - 7:26:16

Shem_Swfc wrote:I doubt it. Its your TV That makes it look better. Im shocked you can even afford a good TV if you have splashed out on a PS3.

I need a new telly actually, can't have Pkt having a better one then me, have to wait till november though when i have done my 20 years service and i get one bought for me by the company i work for, can't wait.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 16 Feb - 7:28:33

Looks good though shem modern warfare 2 on a 50 inch tv. Anyway personally i have played both and still prefer PS3 and hopefully they will soon work out the issue to link PS3 and XBOX together so they can play on the same network
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Tue 16 Feb - 13:05:56

How on earth did I manage to miss this topic? :O
Prefer the 360, used to have a PS2 but when the PS3 came out I wasn't really interested because most of my friends had the Xbox...

Sooo I got the Xbox... Months later got live. Cool

Would be awesome if they were to link Xbox Live with PS3 Live, then everyone online in games would be constantly asking "which console are you on right now?" Laughing
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 16 Feb - 21:16:34

Ps3 is much better.
I have had both and got 70 quid for the 360 and it broke a week later. cheers
Anyway bluray is the future and dvd players are not as good.
Why does it matter if the ps3 is heavier,most dont move there ps3 anyway.

Ps
The ps3 iis heavier as it has more quality inside you know.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2