The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!!

+6
NIGHTMARE
The Wednesday
hoolahoop
RedNinja
yorkie64red
Dan_the_Owl
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Empty Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!!

Post by Dan_the_Owl Sat 16 Jan - 10:22:23

Sadly I'm working tomorrow, so I won't be at Oakwell, but nonetheless the nerves are jangling already. Always enjoy the atmosphere at this fixture, and I'm sure the 5,000+ that are making the short trip tomorrow will get right behind Alan Irvine and the lads...believe!

Up the Owls!
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Empty Re: Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!!

Post by yorkie64red Sat 16 Jan - 10:26:48

Dan_the_Owl wrote:Sadly I'm working tomorrow, so I won't be at Oakwell, but nonetheless the nerves are jangling already. Always enjoy the atmosphere at this fixture, and I'm sure the 5,000+ that are making the short trip tomorrow will get right behind Alan Irvine and the lads...believe!

Up the Owls!

Just for tommorow i hope you win Dan, and actually i think the new manager affect will get you just that, i will go for a 1-2 win for Wednesday, but downhill from there on in... Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Empty Re: Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!!

Post by Dan_the_Owl Sat 16 Jan - 10:32:08

yorkie64red wrote:Just for tommorow i hope you win Dan...

Thanks for the support Brian, no matter how short-lived! Laughing

My brain is telling me a draw is about right...but the closer we get to kick-off, my foolish heart is yelling away win. Twisted Evil
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 16 Jan - 22:37:58

I'm unsure about this game because of your new manager, either way after this match good luck for the rest of the season, I'd much rather see Wednesday up there than Sheff Utd.

I don't know, in recent years I've just lost my dislikeablity (is dislikability even a word? Laughing ) for the Wendys.....
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 17 Jan - 5:58:21

RedNinja wrote:I'm unsure about this game because of your new manager, either way after this match good luck for the rest of the season, I'd much rather see Wednesday up there than Sheff Utd.

I don't know, in recent years I've just lost my dislikeablity (is dislikability even a word? Laughing ) for the Wendys.....

Strange they think the world of you lot today.........have you updated your 'head to heads' yet ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Sun 17 Jan - 7:15:15

Well I didn't go today, I was working as well, so getting back to the car to hear the last 30 seconds of the match was quite nice. I knew it was 2-1 Wednesday after 30 minutes but had no updates after that until full-time.

I can't comment on the performance, but it was a fantastic 3 points. Well done to Alan Irvine on getting his first win in his first game. I'm looking forward to seeing his first home game next week.

Also, I see to be hearing something about a handball. Could this be true?
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 17 Jan - 7:20:05

You want to hope and pray for the first of Feb because i have a feeling the Sheffield Sharks will be bidding for your back 4
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Sun 17 Jan - 7:31:58

Very Happy

To be fair, you went to the game slating the referee. However, having not seen the incident(s), I will reserve judgement.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 17 Jan - 7:35:28

At least 4 times your back 4 controlled the ball with there hands and we should have had a pen but the ref was shite
i think it must have been your chairman
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sun 17 Jan - 8:04:52

At least one pen according to Dee Dah. Seems like the Dingles keeper had a nightmare of a match too from the comments. Seems like a bit of a controversial derby, where possibly the better technical team lost. Reminds me of one of our matches against some team or other, can't remember who... Very Happy
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 17 Jan - 10:26:06

East Yorks Rover wrote:At least one pen according to Dee Dah. Seems like the Dingles keeper had a nightmare of a match too from the comments. Seems like a bit of a controversial derby, where possibly the better technical team lost. Reminds me of one of our matches against some team or other, can't remember who... Very Happy

Let me help you East Yorks, it appears you are unable to recall the Rovers v Dingles match that they poxed . Nice to see the tables turned and time to update the 'derby results'/league and yes we want revenge at Oakwell.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sun 17 Jan - 12:23:04

hoolahoop wrote:

Let me help you East Yorks, it appears you are unable to recall the Rovers v Dingles match that they poxed . Nice to see the tables turned and time to update the 'derby results'/league and yes we want revenge at Oakwell.

Then there's me thinking nobody looks at that. lol!

Ah well points are points and wendys win shoves them up the table.
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Mon 18 Jan - 5:55:41

NIGHTMARE wrote:At least 4 times your back 4 controlled the ball with there hands and we should have had a pen but the ref was shite
i think it must have been your chairman

Oh the bitterness...sweet, sweet music to my ears. Laughing

In all fairness, penalty or not, you got a massive slice of luck with your goal, which was a complete fluke. So not all one-sided in that respect.

Up the Owls. Cool
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 5:59:44

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Oh the bitterness...sweet, sweet music to my ears. Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Icon_lol

Up the Owls. Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Icon_cool

Said you would win Dan, even got the score right, just don't get too excited you have got to play yorkshires finest very soon, you will find total football a bit different to the Dingles... Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Mon 18 Jan - 6:01:20

yorkie64red wrote:

Said you would win Dan, even got the score right, just don't get too excited you have got to play yorkshires finest very soon, you will find total football a bit different to the Dingles... Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol

Yorkshire's finest? If your look as average as you did against us at the Keepmoat (when we were at our lowest), I fancy our chances at home. Bring it on. Twisted Evil
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 6:02:50

Dan_the_Owl wrote:

Yorkshire's finest? If your look as average as you did against us at the Keepmoat (when we were at our lowest), I fancy our chances at home. Bring it on. Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Icon_twisted

No we were just warming up then and we still beat you, trust me you have already lost this one.. Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 6:09:47

RedNinja wrote:

Then there's me thinking nobody looks at that. lol!

Ah well points are points and wendys win shoves them up the table.

Just checked your updated points, apparently you haven't lost a game yet, is this another game that didn't REALLY count ? Razz
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Mon 18 Jan - 6:54:06

hoolahoop wrote:is this another game that didn't REALLY count ? Razz

Yep. lol! lol! lol!

Nah I was in a rush and I updated some stuff but not others, it's all updated now! Smile
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 6:59:47

RedNinja wrote:

Yep. lol! lol! lol!

Nah I was in a rush and I updated some stuff but not others, it's all updated now! Smile

Only winding you up. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 18 Jan - 7:09:31

we was a lot better this week. purse was poor in the 1st half but was a lot better in the 2nd half as for the ref he was poor for both sides. the dingles should have been down to 10 men with the challenge on gray in the 1st half ther is one more thing i have to say is handball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 18 Jan - 7:11:06

They sound like sheff utd fans.
Never stop moaning.
Well done but your still the shite of yorkshire barring white shite.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 7:12:01

wxm owl wrote:we was a lot better this week. purse was poor in the 1st half but was a lot better in the 2nd half as for the ref he was poor for both sides. the dingles should have been down to 10 men with the challenge on gray in the 1st half ther is one more thing i have to say is handball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You certainly know how to rub it in wxm. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 7:12:32

roversboy4lyf wrote:They sound like sheff utd fans.
Never stop moaning.
Well done but your still the shite of yorkshire barring white shite.

Just for a minuite i though you was talking about Handball, thats all the feckers used to shout when we played them at Brammal lane.. Come on you Blue and White Wizards!!! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 18 Jan - 7:14:11

I was. lol
pmsl
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Mon 18 Jan - 7:17:18

i do try Laughing
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next