The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blue square

+2
hoolahoop
bank top bantam
6 posters

Go down

blue square Empty blue square

Post by bank top bantam Sun 20 Nov - 7:09:33

after watching our second half performance today it is a real possibility we will be playing in the blue square league next season FACT Evil or Very Mad
bank top bantam
bank top bantam
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

blue square Empty Re: blue square

Post by hoolahoop Sun 20 Nov - 7:15:09

bank top bantam wrote:after watching our second half performance today it is a real possibility we will be playing in the blue square league next season FACT Evil or Very Mad

Try watching 2 halves of utter shite, lack of backbone, clueless strategy like we had to today in a derby...........we might be joining you soon .
I have a feeling your problems will not run as deep as ours currently do. It was a fookin MESS today. Mad Mad Mad Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by bank top bantam Sun 20 Nov - 7:21:56

no mate we r in a mess,we can only raise our game in the cups against teams from a higher division who give us more time on the ball,when it comes to the league we struggle against poor sides like rotherham even though we could av sneeked a point today we got TWO pens in injury time but could only convert one of them
bank top bantam
bank top bantam
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 20 Nov - 7:28:52

bank top bantam wrote:no mate we r in a mess,we can only raise our game in the cups against teams from a higher division who give us more time on the ball,when it comes to the league we struggle against poor sides like rotherham even though we could av sneeked a point today we got TWO pens in injury time but could only convert one of them

I'm sorry to hear that, I've always had a soft spot for the Bantams, you're not in danger yet. Keep posting, I enjoy them and have missed them of late. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Thu 24 Nov - 5:25:29

hoolahoop wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, I've always had a soft spot for the Bantams, you're not in danger yet. Keep posting, I enjoy them and have missed them of late. Smile

I'm afraid that might be where you're wrong... We are very much in the brown stuff at the moment, with a team that can only find motivation for cup games! Evil or Very Mad

We won in the JPT against Sheff Utd, then the very next game beat Rochdale in the FA Cup...
And soon as we're back playing a league game where the opposition will actually CARE about beating us boom, Bradford 2-3 Rotherham.

I hate to say it but the way we're going it looks like next year we'll be playing in the conference, And I'm not putting money on us coming back up that fast either......
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by bank top bantam Thu 24 Nov - 6:14:24

iam afraid if we go into the conference it will be the end of us as bradford city afc,we will go the same way as halifax,chester,wimbledon and aldershot and become afc bradford city playing in a league four steps away from the football league
bank top bantam
bank top bantam
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 24 Nov - 6:21:50

Potential derby against Guiseley to look forward to

Being serious personally i dont think you'll go down tho
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by bank top bantam Thu 24 Nov - 6:26:19

dont forget the bradford derby against avenue Smile
bank top bantam
bank top bantam
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 24 Nov - 6:27:40

Why bother making a new "AFC Bradford City" just go watch park ave
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 24 Nov - 6:28:05

an that blue square Thumbsup

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 24 Nov - 6:29:14

Who is that thick prick in your sig Leeds Lad
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 24 Nov - 6:31:24

Nightmare.
Have you sold them Darts tickets>
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 24 Nov - 6:32:31

ive not got any darts tickets for sale pal
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 24 Nov - 6:33:21

some smackhead who got on the pitch and got an interview

by far the most talented winger in England anorl

Last edited by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 on Thu 24 Nov - 6:40:09; edited 1 time in total
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by bank top bantam Thu 24 Nov - 6:39:29

i would rather go shopping with wife than watch avenue
bank top bantam
bank top bantam
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 24 Nov - 6:47:00

NIGHTMARE wrote:ive not got any darts tickets for sale pal

Oh... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Are you not the Barnsley fan on the vsc? Dingle?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down