The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Brooker

5 posters

Go down

Steve Brooker Empty Steve Brooker

Post by yorkie64red Sat 16 Jan - 22:06:08

Whats everyones thoughts on Brooker, will he get a game this season or not, personally i don't think he will, he has not even started proper training yet he is still trying to keep his fitness levels up in the Gymn, he will be a great assett once fit but i think it will be next season when he makes his impact for Rovers and not this.. Steve Brooker Kopfschuettel
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Steve Brooker Empty Re: Steve Brooker

Post by the vicar Mon 18 Jan - 7:11:17

not sure he wants it anymore 3 games he will be out again for 12 month

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 7:14:08

the vicar wrote:not sure he wants it anymore 3 games he will be out again for 12 month

3 games, oh i think 2 should do it, don't you think Hoola.... Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 18 Jan - 7:27:52

I think he will get on the bench and maybe about 10 mins maximum this season,anyway its not as if we need a striker this season anyway.
I have a feeling he will be great once fit but im not too hopefull.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Jan - 7:30:35

Actually Jack we was talking about this last night in pub amongst other things and we said he will be a perfect to partner sharp upfront
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 7:38:05

pkt_drfc wrote:Actually Jack we was talking about this last night in pub amongst other things and we said he will be a perfect to partner sharp upfront

Not this season though Pete, remember my bet, you don't want me to lose do you... Steve Brooker Icon_scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Jan - 7:40:13

Talking of bets we made 1 again can you remember what it was about scratch
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 7:41:57

pkt_drfc wrote:Talking of bets we made 1 again can you remember what it was about Steve Brooker Icon_scratch

I remember making one, but can't remember what it was can you, we did ask Vikki and the old guy who popped in to witness it so we should be ok.. Steve Brooker Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 7:43:08

yorkie64red wrote:

3 games, oh i think 2 should do it, don't you think Hoola.... Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol Steve Brooker Lol

Don't count your chickens yet, further to the point about partnering BS................fit he would make a perfect partnership IMO.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 7:45:02

yorkie64red wrote:

I remember making one, but can't remember what it was can you, we did ask Vikki and the old guy who popped in to witness it so we should be ok.. Steve Brooker Icon_lol

I remember Pete, was it that i bet we would win at Cardiff and you said we would lose, am i right.. Steve Brooker Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 18 Jan - 7:46:06

yorkie64red wrote:

Well i gave him the benefit of the doubt LOL

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 18 Jan - 7:46:58

yorkie64red wrote:

I remember that old fart he popped his head round the corner when I was talking to you old farts. A bet was made and I think I was also involved but due to your incoherent ramblings I can't remember exactly what it was. Cool Cool Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Jan - 7:47:09

Thats it yea cheers (TWAT) Very Happy
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Jan - 7:48:58