The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Brooker update

+3
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
East Yorks Rover
7 posters

Go down

Steve Brooker update Empty Steve Brooker update

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 14 Nov - 21:13:05

According to SOD in the latest interview, up to the point where he will be on the pitch and providing he has no reaction then he will get up to full speed pretty quickly. Here we go!!!!! Getr your money ready to buy the whisky Brian! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Steve Brooker update Empty Re: Steve Brooker update

Post by yorkie64red Sat 14 Nov - 21:19:45

East Yorks Rover wrote:According to SOD in the latest interview, up to the point where he will be on the pitch and providing he has no reaction then he will get up to full speed pretty quickly. Here we go!!!!! Getr your money ready to buy the whisky Brian! Steve Brooker update Icon_biggrin Steve Brooker update Icon_biggrin Steve Brooker update Icon_biggrin Steve Brooker update Icon_biggrin Steve Brooker update Icon_biggrin

Would you put your house on it Will Steve Brooker update Icon_biggrin My bet is safe.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 14 Nov - 21:32:54

Don't talk like that Bri, I might not have it too much longer, made redundant yesterday......but I will bounce back quickly I reckon, Hoola will enjoy this so much when it works, and I think it will! :afro:
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 14 Nov - 21:39:55

Join the club ive been out of work a while now
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 14 Nov - 21:52:59

East Yorks Rover wrote:Don't talk like that Bri, I might not have it too much longer, made redundant yesterday......but I will bounce back quickly I reckon, Hoola will enjoy this so much when it works, and I think it will! Steve Brooker update Icon_rr

Sorry to hear about that Will, hope you get sorted soon. Steve Brooker update Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 15 Nov - 10:25:19

East Yorks Rover wrote:Don't talk like that Bri, I might not have it too much longer, made redundant yesterday......but I will bounce back quickly I reckon, Hoola will enjoy this so much when it works, and I think it will! :afro:

Will, I'm really sorry to hear what's happened today, so sorry fella but I know you will get sorted out soon and be able to get to the Christmas 'do' ( sorry for being selfish but I want to see my mates ). Wink
Btw I am getting the ice bucket ready for my bottle of Lagavulin whisky, thank you for reminding Bri. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 15 Nov - 19:10:52

hoolahoop wrote:

Will, I'm really sorry to hear what's happened today, so sorry fella but I know you will get sorted out soon and be able to get to the Christmas 'do' ( sorry for being selfish but I want to see my mates ). Steve Brooker update Icon_wink
Btw I am getting the ice bucket ready for my bottle of Lagavulin whisky, thank you for reminding Bri. Steve Brooker update Icon_lol Steve Brooker update Icon_lol Steve Brooker update Icon_lol

Just don't put any ice in it, i am still feeling very confident... Steve Brooker update Icon_razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wizard Mon 16 Nov - 1:59:06

I pop down to the training ground every now and then and after having half day last week a called in on thursday and spoke to O'kelly, He rekons Brooker has not felt this good for years and is 99% confident he will make a full recovery. The good thing about this is he is showing no reaction whats so ever after he as done some training. Before when he as come back he still had the problem that no one new about so never got right. I think it was somet in is ankle not sure but now that is sorted then we should be full steam ahead and have one hell of a player on our hands. The other good thing is he owes us big time as we have stayed loyal to him when we could of got rid and cut our losses.

Red Wizard
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 16 Nov - 3:07:26

I am very excited about Brooker as i think when he gets up and running he will be amazing. He is big,strong and physical.
When we signed him i remember bragging to all my mates as i was so buzzing.
He is the final bit of the jigsaw and fits in well.
Just what we need.
He will be the suprise player of the second part of the season.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 18 Nov - 22:08:24

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 19 Nov - 4:36:32

Lets just hope they have finally sorted him out, would be great to see him banging in a few goals for us, just hope he stays injury free this time.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 19 Nov - 5:37:02

yorkie64red wrote:

Lets just hope they have finally sorted him out, would be great to see him banging in a few goals for us, just hope he stays injury free this time.

Indeed we are going to need him when we lose Sharp and Shackell in January and of course there is ..........that bottle of whisky to look forward to.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 19 Nov - 7:22:23

hoolahoop wrote:

Indeed we are going to need him when we lose Sharp and Shackell in January and of course there is ..........that bottle of whisky to look forward to.

If i can't get rid of this bloody toothache it will be me drinking the Whisky Steve Brooker update Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 19 Nov - 7:48:48

hoolahoop wrote:

MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Thu 19 Nov - 7:54:34

yorkie64red wrote:

If i can't get rid of this bloody toothache it will be me drinking the Whisky Steve Brooker update Lol

Instead of my vodka Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down