The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late kick off

5 posters

Go down

Late kick off Empty Late kick off

Post by East Yorks Rover Tue 19 Jan - 11:09:57

Predictable really, a long feature on the derby match and then 15 minutes on.......Leeds United. Rovers had 30 seconds, but the phrase to remember, "The South Yorkshire Super Hoops" Now that is worth using! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Late kick off Empty Re: Late kick off

Post by yorkie64red Wed 20 Jan - 4:01:32

Some good comments made about Rovers style of football though, although i like the super Hoops comment, i just hope our own Hoola Hoop doesen't think it applies to him.. Late kick off Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 5:48:53

yorkie64red wrote:Some good comments made about Rovers style of football though, although i like the super Hoops comment, i just hope our own Hoola Hoop doesen't think it applies to him.. Late kick off Icon_lol

Of course it does, can't be you can it 'Johnny come lately'. I thought the coverage and what was said was very complimentary, did you ring in and tell them about me ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 20 Jan - 5:52:52

I did wonder about telling them about TAMARA, they might be interested. Next week featuring the League 2 teams, maybe they are getting it right, they deserve some coverage because they get little from the local radio to be fair to them.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 20 Jan - 5:56:04

East Yorks Rover wrote:I did wonder about telling them about TAMARA, they might be interested. Next week featuring the League 2 teams, maybe they are getting it right, they deserve some coverage because they get little from the local radio to be fair to them.

Please no, thats the last thing we want, Hoola on the Box... Late kick off Lol Late kick off Lol Late kick off Lol Late kick off Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 6:10:43

yorkie64red wrote:

Please no, thats the last thing we want, Hoola on the Box... Late kick off Lol Late kick off Lol Late kick off Lol Late kick off Lol

Even if asked , do you think I would have the bottle to do it ? Embarassed
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Wed 20 Jan - 6:11:56

Talking to a camera is easy Hoola, imagine you are talking to an idiot, practice tomorrow night with Bri!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 20 Jan - 6:14:40

hoolahoop wrote:

Even if asked , do you think I would have the bottle to do it ? Late kick off Icon_redface

Actually yes, i can just see it you on the couch trying to sell the presenter a Yaris , Pete on the floor having fell of the couch in a drunken stupour, and Will stroking his Pet Ferrett while singing that song from the Wicker man when there burning the policeman, would make entertaining telly... Late kick off Icon_lol Late kick off Icon_lol Late kick off Icon_lol Late kick off Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 6:27:51

East Yorks Rover wrote:Talking to a camera is easy Hoola, imagine you are talking to an idiot, practice tomorrow night with Bri!

I've tried it with both of them, true you don't get a lot of sense out of either of them but I would still be a tad scared. pale pale
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 6:58:46

Those last few comments have got me crying with laughter. It's hilarious imagining what that would look like!!! Smile Smile Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 23 Jan - 8:21:37

Do you ever stop laughing terrier?
lol
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 23 Jan - 8:22:52

Sometimes, but usually I laugh at a lot of things. Tonights been a particularly funny night Laughing

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 23 Jan - 8:27:05

[quote="hoolahoop"]
[/b]

Cheeky get how did i miss that, well i might be an idiot but at least i'm not a village idiot..ooh arr Late kick off Icon_geek Late kick off Lol Late kick off Icon_rr
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down