The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new player!

5 posters

Go down

new player! Empty new player!

Post by shawcross blue Thu 28 Jan - 9:11:10

Looks like we have got a young lad from Liverpool coming in Ainsworth has gone to Brentford for a month as well!The lad from Liverpool is called Eclington I think! He's a striker not a left back Aaargh!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

new player! Empty Re: new player!

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 28 Jan - 10:11:44

Oh dear. Although it sounds good that we have more talent coming in we are in desperate need of a left back. Lets hope things don't go pear shaped.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Thu 28 Jan - 11:26:40

Ecclestone is his name!Striker looks quite handy on youtube! does this mean the end for Theo?
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Thu 28 Jan - 19:53:42

As far as I am aware, Theo is on his way to Millwall. Can't say that i'm that bothered, he couldn't hit a Cows arse with a Banjo

Last edited by hoolahoop on Sat 30 Jan - 10:49:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : are to arse)
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Thu 28 Jan - 20:46:22

Yes i've read that rumour,Shame really I like Theo,he is the best comedy value we've had since big Iffy! Just read on the O/S that we've got a new left back in also called Heffernan (Oz International)
The young lad from Liverpool has joined for a month aswell.
I think that will be the end of players in, so I guess its all eyes on the Theo move now.Not sure that selling to a promotion rival is a smart move though.
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 29 Jan - 5:01:08

Well I'm more pleased that we have actually got a left back in, I was getting rather worried about that. Well hopefully this striker will be good and although I like Theo he hasn't really done much since his first few matches so I'm not overly fussed that he's possibly going. I do agree Shawcross I don't think it's that good an idea to let him go to someone who is rivaling us for promotion. But I suppose we don't have that much choice in the matter really.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Fri 29 Jan - 21:13:36

Terrier2009 wrote:Well I'm more pleased that we have actually got a left back in, I was getting rather worried about that. Well hopefully this striker will be good and although I like Theo he hasn't really done much since his first few matches so I'm not overly fussed that he's possibly going. I do agree Shawcross I don't think it's that good an idea to let him go to someone who is rivaling us for promotion. But I suppose we don't have that much choice in the matter really.
Thats what is worrying me! It's got Marcs Stewart to Ipswich written all over it!!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WakeyTerrier Fri 29 Jan - 21:30:23

You can't compare Theo to Stewart!!!

Stewart knew where the goal was. Very Happy
WakeyTerrier
WakeyTerrier
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Sat 30 Jan - 10:02:38

Correct! but don't sell anyone to a promotion rival.It tends to haunt us!!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 30 Jan - 10:51:58

shawcross blue wrote:Correct! but don't sell anyone to a promotion rival.It tends to haunt us!!

Seeing as though your lot are into Heffernans, will you take ours as well please. lol! lol!
We'll pay you...................!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 30 Jan - 21:35:08

Hoola do you have a problem remembering things?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sun 31 Jan - 10:36:57

I think we're ok thanks Hoola but you could always let Lee Clarke know lol. And guys I can totally see the whole thing of Theo biting us in the butt if he does go to a promotion rival, and that's something we really don't need right now.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Mon 1 Feb - 0:49:56

If memory serves me right we did try to get your Heffer to come to town! think it was Jacko that tried to sign him!!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Mon 1 Feb - 21:57:39

In response to the new guy from Liverpool, he's seems like he could be alright. Got us a win away from home anyway! Lets hope he can keep scoring and get us some more wins away from home.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Tue 2 Feb - 4:35:33

Didn't go on sat but by all accounts he did well.Have you seen the rumour about Williams going to Forest!!!A team going for the prem want Robbie!! have they seen him play?????
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 2 Feb - 6:52:34

shawcross blue wrote:Have you seen the rumour about Williams going to Forest!!!A team going for the prem want Robbie!! have they seen him play?????

I haven't seen this rumour no. Thanks for telling me. And that last bit made me laugh out loud!!! He'd better not be thinking about going anywhere just yet!!! I don't think they will have seen him play unless it was a good day for him! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Tue 2 Feb - 11:24:37

Nicky Shorey was there LB. Nuff said!!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 2 Feb - 11:25:52

Fair enough then. Sounds like anyone could have been better!!! Razz

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Tue 2 Feb - 11:42:51

shall i get me boots! im a keeper. your call!!!!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Tue 2 Feb - 22:52:07

Well you could try but somehow I don't think you'll be replacing our Smithies atm. Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Thu 4 Feb - 4:14:49

its never going to happen is it!!! Crying or Very sad
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 4 Feb - 4:19:00

I'm sorry to have mad you sad but somehow I think we're going to be struggling to replace our Smithies atm. Give another couple of years before you give up hope!!! Razz

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down