The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Brady wants to be...

+8
VixDRFC
thornabyred
Captain Cook
superspy
hoolahoop
Dan_the_Owl
yorkie64red
jucyberry
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ian Brady wants to be... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Brady wants to be...

Post by Phil Thu 17 Sep - 16:48:33

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Hang him!

Short sweet and to the point .
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 17 Sep - 19:10:58

Phil wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:Hang him!

Short sweet and to the point .

Oh for the good old days.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Thu 17 Sep - 23:43:26

And help put him out of his misery? let him slowly starve himself to death, when he is gone the last chance of finding Keith dies with him.. Keep him going as long as possible.. let him suffer..

I'm not usually harsh, but there are always a few worthy exceptions..
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 18 Sep - 2:43:05

this bloke that cuntley, the ripper, and all the other evil people should be stripped of all the organs that can be used in decent people and all the shit that cant be use should thrown on the fire to keep the hospital warm .
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Sep - 7:21:42

Nightmare wrote:this bloke that cuntley, the ripper, and all the other evil people should be stripped of all the organs that can be used in decent people and all the shit that cant be use should thrown on the fire to keep the hospital warm .
Love that idea, i wonder if you could get that through Parliament with the namby pambys that run this country...........worth a try and I'm with you. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 22 Sep - 8:01:37

hoolahoop wrote:
Nightmare wrote:this bloke that cuntley, the ripper, and all the other evil people should be stripped of all the organs that can be used in decent people and all the shit that cant be use should thrown on the fire to keep the hospital warm .
Love that idea, i wonder if you could get that through Parliament with the namby pambys that run this country...........worth a try and I'm with you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

No chance, i'm afraid the Lunatics have finally taken over the asylum , how did we ever come to this Sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 24 Oct - 6:34:52

nonononononononononononono if that twat's leaving, I hope the fooker has a very slow death. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 7 Nov - 21:48:21

I agree with many of you on the issue of children. I was absolutely appalled to learn through a friend yesterday that in Halifax to 10 year olds boys who raped a 9 year old girl had been allowed to go free. In the first place where did they learn things like that and secondly did no-one think punishing then might prevent them from doing it again when they are older. Finally, what do you think the parents have taught them. I amazes me that they were just allowed to get away with it.
On the case of Ian Brady he should just be left where he is to die irrelevant of what he wants. If he want's people to come see him there is enough public transport for them to get to where he is now so that is no reason for him to be moved. Personally I agree with the idea that a life sentence should be for life not until something happens and they want to go elsewhere.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 7 Nov - 21:55:36

Terrier2009 wrote:I agree with many of you on the issue of children. I was absolutely appalled to learn through a friend yesterday that in Halifax to 10 year olds boys who raped a 9 year old girl had been allowed to go free. In the first place where did they learn things like that and secondly did no-one think punishing then might prevent them from doing it again when they are older. Finally, what do you think the parents have taught them. I amazes me that they were just allowed to get away with it.
On the case of Ian Brady he should just be left where he is to die irrelevant of what he wants. If he want's people to come see him there is enough public transport for them to get to where he is now so that is no reason for him to be moved. Personally I agree with the idea that a life sentence should be for life not until something happens and they want to go elsewhere.

These children should be taken away from there lowlife parents at birth, that is the only way this spiral is going to end, it just goes on and on. As for Brady well if they had Hanged him we would not be discussing this now, as far as i'm concerned once in prison they should have no rights whatsoever, he should not be there but he is so let him Rot.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Sat 7 Nov - 23:23:12

The change in children and the amount they know from when I was a child is quite horrifying.. I know I was extremely sheltered, I remember as an eleven year old wondering what one of the boys was talking about when he mentioned his balls, and although you might all snigger, thinking my boyfriends cat had toumors at sixteen because he hadn't been done.

Nowadays tho it is all so different, once again I can only think that it is the fault of mine and my parents generation. perhaps the freeloving hippy dippy types of the sixties and the open ways the whole free love was celebrated are a little to blame?

The horrible genre of the horror film, the way we are so sanitized by the events on the news all must play a part too.. We glorify in the blood and guts of these films, and barely flinch at the ever more grim stories read by the newscaster..

When I think back to the huge news stories from my childhood. ... the Ripper, the Black panther.. the killing of Carl Bridgewater I wonder how big these stories would be today? would we still sit stunned or would sadly these be just another two second slot passed over with barely a blink?

In a world like this it is so easy for the children to also become desensatised to the true horror.. they live in a world where you can kill and maim and then click a button and do it all over again.. a world where they have too much power, where the liberal thinking designed to safe keep the child has turned the more wayward and feral into howling packs. Kids who think NOTHING of putting fireworks through the letterbox of a boy who is different , killing his mother.

Who trash and smash and still get little more than a pat on the head and a over worked and beleagured social worker if caught.

THIS is the world we have created, and god help us , we are now recieving sadly perhaps our just deserts.
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 9 Nov - 1:59:32

jucyberry wrote:The change in children and the amount they know from when I was a child is quite horrifying.. I know I was extremely sheltered, I remember as an eleven year old wondering what one of the boys was talking about when he mentioned his balls, and although you might all snigger, thinking my boyfriends cat had toumors at sixteen because he hadn't been done.

Nowadays tho it is all so different, once again I can only think that it is the fault of mine and my parents generation. perhaps the freeloving hippy dippy types of the sixties and the open ways the whole free love was celebrated are a little to blame?

The horrible genre of the horror film, the way we are so sanitized by the events on the news all must play a part too.. We glorify in the blood and guts of these films, and barely flinch at the ever more grim stories read by the newscaster..

When I think back to the huge news stories from my childhood. ... the Ripper, the Black panther.. the killing of Carl Bridgewater I wonder how big these stories would be today? would we still sit stunned or would sadly these be just another two second slot passed over with barely a blink?

In a world like this it is so easy for the children to also become desensatised to the true horror.. they live in a world where you can kill and maim and then click a button and do it all over again.. a world where they have too much power, where the liberal thinking designed to safe keep the child has turned the more wayward and feral into howling packs. Kids who think NOTHING of putting fireworks through the letterbox of a boy who is different , killing his mother.

Who trash and smash and still get little more than a pat on the head and a over worked and beleagured social worker if caught.

THIS is the world we have created, and god help us , we are now recieving sadly perhaps our just deserts.

Excellently thought out post Deb and IMO the post of the week. I love how you analyse this sort of subject material, please try and post these sort of thought-provoking threads more often . I'm sure that this is the forum that has the participants to give these ideas the credit they deserve and of course the debate they warrant.
Again an excellent post. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum