The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Joke

+4
hoolahoop
Barnsleytilidie
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Joke Empty A Joke

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 2:30:17

Sullivan, Roberts, Fisher, Sharp, Martis, Stock, Spicer, Smith, Wilson, Oster, Woods, Shackell, Webster, Fairhurst, Shiels

I am not talking about the players but the one thing they all have in common that our club shop can;t cope with, the letter S, let me explain, we went to the club shop this morning to buy a new homeshirt with Sharps name and number on the back, we picked up the shirt went to the counter and asked for Sharps name and number to be added to it only to be told sorry we have run out of the letter S, oh well i thought never mind when will you have some in i asked, the answer which i thought would be next week or next month was not what i got, they said we will not have any new numbers or letters or any new stock until the start of the new season, my jaw nearly dropped to the floor asking why i was told they were having to run down stock and were not allowed to order any new items till next season, what a bloody joke, we have JR in the programmes asking us to contribute in any way we can to help the club and then we come up against things like this, we returned the shirt to the shelf and left in disgust,does JR really know what is happening behind the scenes at the club, on the field we are superb behind the scenes we are conference, i find it hard to beleive that we are so hard up we can't buy transfers for the shirts, and it does make me ask the question am i and plenty of other people wasting our money when we pay into the rovers lottery , alliance and half time draw tickets which i do in the hope it is going to benefit the club, i despair i really do. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

A Joke Empty Re: A Joke

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 8 Feb - 2:36:37

I would post this on the VSC if i were you
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 2:44:55

pkt_drfc wrote:I would post this on the VSC if i were you

Do you know Pete i really can't be arsed, i am so pissed off at the moment, its not the Shirt but it does make me wonder just who the hell is making the decisions at that club , we stand by that club and defend it every day of our lives but what the hell is it all for, just how many sales at that shop are we losing, its a retail buisness for gods sake it is all about supply and demand, it really is about time they had a clearout at that club and got some people in who know what they are doing, oh by the way if you want a rovers sewing kit you will be ok they have plenty of them, i wonder if man utd have the same problem at old Trafford.... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 8 Feb - 5:01:56

Ha ha thats even more embarrassing than some of those tee shirts we bring out from time to time! Very Happy

I'd start looking for those missing s's near the North Bridge? Laughing
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 5:06:45

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Ha ha thats even more embarrassing than some of those tee shirts we bring out from time to time! Very Happy

Behind the scenes we are an embarrasment, and you won't find many Rovers supporters saying otherwise.. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Feb - 5:20:03

pkt_drfc wrote:You could have got HARP and brought the shirt round to me i'm pretty nifty with a permo marker

What's wrong with HARPO.......this would reflect the clowns running some parts of our club.
This is a dismal thread, in that it is such an easy and cheap thing to put right if anybody cared, trouble is there are too many that quite frankly fookin DON 'T. Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Feb - 5:23:52

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Ha ha thats even more embarrassing than some of those tee shirts we bring out from time to time! Very Happy

Trouble is BTID is that most of us , regardless of club, suffer from this sort of amateurish shite. Unfortunately most supporters from any of the groups on this forum can come up with similar stories ; is there any wonder that so many clubs have financial problems ? Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 8 Feb - 5:24:17

Last season my girlfriend bought me our away top for Christmas and went to get it printed, and was told that there were no E's available. The only player in the squad without an E was Kozluk! Sometimes it feels like they don't want your money Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 5:24:37

hoolahoop wrote:

What's wrong with HARPO.......this would reflect the clowns running some parts of our club.
This is a dismal thread, in that it is such an easy and cheap thing to put right if anybody cared, trouble is there are too many that quite frankly fookin DON 'T. Sad Sad Sad

Maybe we should just go onto the SUFC website and order a shirt on there with Sharps name and number on it,it really is that easy.. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 5:27:34

FevTyke wrote:Last season my girlfriend bought me our away top for Christmas and went to get it printed, and was told that there were no E's available. The only player in the squad without an E was Kozluk! Sometimes it feels like they don't want your money Laughing

Not unique to Rovers then, bet you did not have to wait 4 to 6 months to get it done though.. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 8 Feb - 5:38:39

Deffo a joke,the other day dros was asking for fans to come and support martiS by getting his name and number on the back of your shirt.
Im sure a few thought oh yeah i will and went and had there valuable time wasted.
I was actually going to get my mum to go and get Martis printed on the back of my shirt,however she couldnt get to club shop until next week but she aint going anymore.

Jr wants the fans to get behind the players but we Cant can we when the club does nothing to help us.
It really is a joke and a bit of money will have been lost.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~1953123,00.html
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 8 Feb - 5:41:05

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 8 Feb - 5:41:08

FevTyke wrote:Last season my girlfriend bought me our away top for Christmas and went to get it printed, and was told that there were no E's available. The only player in the squad without an E was Kozluk! Sometimes it feels like they don't want your money Laughing

That reminds me of last season.I bought a friend a Bradford City shirt for Xmas. As I only ever went to Valley Parade with her I wanted it printing only to be told there was no E. In the end I had to give it her unprinted about 10 days before Xmas. 5 days later she'd rung the shop, E was back in stock and she got it printed and signed on the same day.

I must admit I was gobsmacked today. Especially in the light of the fact the OS were telling fans to get their shirts with Martis on the back only 4 days ago!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 8 Feb - 5:49:30

its the same link init?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 5:50:50

roversboy4lyf wrote:Deffo a joke,the other day dros was asking for fans to come and support martiS by getting his name and number on the back of your shirt.
Im sure a few thought oh yeah i will and went and had there valuable time wasted.
I was actually going to get my mum to go and get Martis printed on the back of my shirt,however she couldnt get to club shop until next week but she aint going anymore.

Jr wants the fans to get behind the players but we Cant can we when the club does nothing to help us.
It really is a joke and a bit of money will have been lost.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~1953123,00.html

Your Right Jack, but also i would imagine they will want to shift a load of home and away shirts before the current sponsor deal runs out, how many will be put off by not been able to have a name and number on the shirt, but my main concern is just how inept is the rest of the organisation behind the scenes and are we wasting our time putting money into things like the alliance and lottery. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 8 Feb - 5:51:06

Sorry Jack did not read the last bit Embarassed
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 5:53:49

pkt_drfc wrote:Sorry Jack did not read the last bit Embarassed

100 lines, i must read jacks posts correctly before replying.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 8 Feb - 5:54:43

its ok. lol
i will let you off this time.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 8 Feb - 5:55:18

You balls Bri thats it you can forget that free pint now
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 5:56:17

pkt_drfc wrote:You balls Bri thats it you can forget that free pint now

Thats 200 lines for been cheeky..and i want my Pint... lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 8 Feb - 5:58:00

Forget it now. Bri it is obvious must have been a long long long line of people waiting for Martis on the back of the shirt
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 6:06:01

pkt_drfc wrote:Forget it now. Bri it is obvious must have been a long long long line of people waiting for Martis on the back of the shirt

More like half a dozen Pete, don't know why we have two shops when we can't run one right.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Feb - 7:18:27

pkt_drfc wrote:Forget it now. Bri it is obvious must have been a long long long line of people waiting for Martis on the back of the shirt

True I wanted a shirt with Helton Marti on it . Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 7:22:23

hoolahoop wrote:

True I wanted a shirt with Helton Marti on it . Sad

Tough they have run out of L's and I's as well.... lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Feb - 7:23:31

Its a bit like scrabble, what can i get with the following letters.....Z X K V Q Z Q X lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next