The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q.P.R v Donny

+5
LuckyGirl
MR NEGATIVE
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Q.P.R v Donny Empty Q.P.R v Donny

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 17 Feb - 21:27:32

Ok so look to the next game whats your thoughts ahead of this game
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Q.P.R v Donny Empty Re: Q.P.R v Donny

Post by yorkie64red Wed 17 Feb - 21:32:26

pkt_drfc wrote:Ok so look to the next game whats your thoughts ahead of this game

A 0-1 win to the Rovers, we seem to be back on track now, God i wish i could be there, it would be great to consolidate that 10th position, what a difference this season has been to last, Billy to get the winning goal, cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 18 Feb - 0:20:16

yorkie64red wrote:

A 0-1 win to the Rovers, we seem to be back on track now, God i wish i could be there, it would be great to consolidate that 10th position, what a difference this season has been to last, Billy to get the winning goal, cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Consolidate ? A win against these (I predict 2-0 ) and a follow up win against Leicester and with our games in hand ; we will be in the Play-Off driving seat. lol! lol! lol!
RTID Still fancy that Play-Off dream you were talking about last night. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 18 Feb - 0:28:12

hoolahoop wrote:

Consolidate ? A win against these (I predict 2-0 ) and a follow up win against Leicester and with our games in hand ; we will be in the Play-Off driving seat. lol! lol! lol!
RTID Still fancy that Play-Off dream you were talking about last night. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Got to say another day at Wembley would be fantastic whatever the outcome, it makes you wonder that the Blip we had coincided with all the Sod leaving to Burnley debacle, now that is out of the players system they are back on track firing on all cylinders, maybe just maybe that trip to the capital is not out of the question, whatever the outcome we can enjoy the ride, our next local Derby is also one to be looking forward to a game at Oakwell can't miss that one, tickets should be going on sale very soon i guess.. cheers cheers cheers cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 18 Feb - 0:40:29

yorkie64red wrote:

Got to say another day at Wembley would be fantastic whatever the outcome, it makes you wonder that the Blip we had coincided with all the Sod leaving to Burnley debacle, now that is out of the players system they are back on track firing on all cylinders, maybe just maybe that trip to the capital is not out of the question, whatever the outcome we can enjoy the ride, our next local Derby is also one to be looking forward to a game at Oakwell can't miss that one, tickets should be going on sale very soon i guess.. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Whatever it's been a good season so far and we can but dream. Apparently just like the Wendies the Dingles don't consider us natural rivals but I hope we will sell out for that one. Incidentally I like the way Robins wants to have his players playing footy. They will be far stiffer opposition than the Wendies, I hope both sides are at full strength and that their form picks up.
Personally I don't want to lose any local side from the CCC except to promotion and want to see the likes of Leeds come up so that we can ALL fill these local stadia 'week-in week-out'. OK there were 22,000 there last night but that's still not good enough given that it was a derby match.
I would love to see the supporters of ALL our Yorkshire clubs meeting together and discussing issues to our county game ....especially a proper pricing policy that gets bums on seats for all our clubs. Yes we have our rivalries but we have lots in common in terms of issues and they need to be resolved for the good of our local teams.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 18 Feb - 1:30:59

QPR have not won once in 2010, not sure i like that every bad run has to come to an end, lets hope it is after saturday... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 18 Feb - 1:45:46

yorkie64red wrote:QPR have not won once in 2010, not sure i like that every bad run has to come to an end, lets hope it is after saturday... Rolling Eyes

Just spoken to Dan (who also thanked us all for a great night, besides the result!) His words were that we were ''awesome'' more of that and I think QPR will just be pissing in the wind to change their run of form in 2010.
Their manager (presuming he was there last night) must be wondering what the hell to do to stop the ''Arsenal of the North'', especially if he had somebody doing their homework on us against Forest when we played an entirely different game!! I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now in his pre-match talks, what exactly does he tell them to do when the threats are coming from everybody bar Sulli.
Last night the outstanding players for us were ;-Sulli Oster and Copps IMO for them:-Purse and Grant the former for his workrate when trying to stop Sharp and the latter for keeping the score somewhat respectable.
Prediction 2-0 Rovers again with a long-awaited goal from Copps and the other from BS. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 19 Feb - 1:24:02

Latest sales figures for this game..

Kick Off 15:00
Ticket Sales 471
Ticket Information

We have received an initial allocation of 1000 tickets from Queens Park Rangers.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 19 Feb - 1:43:28

im confident of a 3-0 win for this one.
Sharp and Hayter and Stock. Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 19 Feb - 1:50:54

roversboy4lyf wrote:im confident of a 3-0 win for this one.
Sharp and Hayter and Stock. Very Happy

I would hope we can get a win on saturday and at least a point on tuesday, that would be fantastic, wish i was going now but will be watching out for the scores to come in..a win would not move us up any further in the table but would help us to consolidate our place. cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Fri 19 Feb - 2:52:50

Exactly what is needed Bri - consolidation. A win would be good though!!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 19 Feb - 7:03:16

LuckyGirl wrote:Exactly what is needed Bri - consolidation. A win would be good though!!

Consolidate then get some points from the games in hand and hope Leicester lose!! Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 19 Feb - 22:41:45

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 19 Feb - 23:45:48

Lets hope they give us a penalty and let ward take it.
That would be great. Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 1:26:59

roversboy4lyf wrote:Lets hope they give us a penalty and let ward take it.
That would be great. Very Happy

Think he would have to battle Billy for it... Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 20 Feb - 1:35:49

Well there is only 1 way to sort this one out.

FIGHT!!!

lol
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 20 Feb - 20:55:11

Today we will cement our tenth place with a win 0-2
Other fixtures/results will go our way too.
Dingles to lose at Cardiff
Coventry to lose to Palace
Blackpool to draw with Reading
Derby lose to Swansea
Peterborough get beat by the Blades
Forest and Middlesborough draw
All this would leacve us with two games in hand with 7th place there for the taking when we beat Leicester on Tuesday! Very Happy
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 20 Feb - 21:02:46

East Yorks Rover wrote:Today we will cement our tenth place with a win 0-2
Other fixtures/results will go our way too.
Dingles to lose at Cardiff
Coventry to lose to Palace
Blackpool to draw with Reading
Derby lose to Swansea
Peterborough get beat by the Blades
Forest and Middlesborough draw
All this would leacve us with two games in hand with 7th place there for the taking when we beat Leicester on Tuesday! Very Happy

Errrr shouldn't Peterborough beat the Blades but I agree with the rest. All those results would put us in the driver's seat as predicted by Alan Irvine. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 20 Feb - 21:06:16

Unfortunately the Blades will go up this year. It will be sad to see one of our derbies going, but then Leeds, Huddersfield and Hull will be joining the party next season! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 20 Feb - 21:10:40

Hmmmmmm not as sure about that as you Will, I think we can yet overtake them . Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by skellow_rover Sat 20 Feb - 21:16:42

1-2 win! Wish i was going, I fu**ing hate workin saturdays!
skellow_rover
skellow_rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 20 Feb - 21:38:20

skellow_rover wrote:1-2 win! Wish i was going, I fu**ing hate workin saturdays!

How you doing skellow_ ? Predict a 0-2 win mesen and pressure on the Blades and Foxes. Smile Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 20 Feb - 22:07:20

Im predicting a 3-0 win.
Sharp
Hayter
Stock.

im confident.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE