The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P.N.E v DONNY

+2
East Yorks Rover
pkt_drfc
6 posters

Go down

P.N.E v DONNY Empty P.N.E v DONNY

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 7 Mar - 19:29:47

Whats everybody's thoughts for this game
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

P.N.E v DONNY Empty Re: P.N.E v DONNY

Post by East Yorks Rover Sun 7 Mar - 19:36:20

PNE struggling to put Plymouth away, Rovers stuffing a decent midtable team in their last two matches. Even if i were not biased, which of course I am, it would definitely look like an away win, 0-2! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Mar - 20:33:57

You already know what i think Pete, a 1-2 win to Rovers.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Mon 8 Mar - 2:52:00

i think we'll win, duno by how many, but i might have to put a couple of quid on us to win "to nil" again. Smile

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 8 Mar - 2:58:58

superspy wrote:i think we'll win, duno by how many, but i might have to put a couple of quid on us to win "to nil" again. Smile

I might even have a fiver on it myself...then again don't want to jinx it.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 8 Mar - 4:22:46

oh i hope you jinx a 2-0 win.

1-0 for me with a goal from hayter. Smile
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 8 Mar - 5:14:30

MR NEGATIVE wrote:oh i hope you jinx a 2-0 win.

1-0 for me with a goal from hayter. Smile

Nah what's with the negativity ?....................3-0 win for the mighty Hoops. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , can't wait to play the Dingles now.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 9 Mar - 0:58:31

Match officials for tuesday night, taken from Vital Rovers.

DRFC Preston v Doncaster Match Officials
Phil Crossley will be the man in charge when Doncaster Rovers travel to Deepdale to face Preston North End on Tuesday night.

The Kent official has refereed 26 games so far this season showing 92 yellow cards and 5 reds.

The last time he refereed Preston was way back in the 2004/05 season when they lost 3-1 at Derby County.

The last time he was in charge of a Doncaster game was towards the end of last season when they won 3-0 at Plymouth Argyle.

Referee: P.T Crossley (Kent)
Assistants: A.J Scregg & J.Whiteley
Fourth Official: P. Graham
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 9 Mar - 4:34:34

Elliott Ward likely to play a part tommorow night if this is to be believed, lets hope so.. Smile

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/preview/0,16374,1820_6010360,00.html
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 9 Mar - 10:29:10

well, iv put my bet on £2.50 for us to win to nil. fingers crossed.

regarding ward, i was listenin to SOD pre-preston interview and he basically said as it stands now he'd take him in the squad, but will have to see how he feels tomorrow, basically the twisted bollock isnt anything more serious, its just painful, so its down to elliot whether he plays or not.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 10 Mar - 4:44:10

Looks like its Rovers Player for me, well the first half at any rate, then i will have the pleasure of listening to the Blades on my way to work as if nights wern't bad enough.. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 10 Mar - 5:09:46

yorkie64red wrote:Looks like its Rovers Player for me, well the first half at any rate, then i will have the pleasure of listening to the Blades on my way to work as if nights wern't bad enough.. lol!

At least you might have the pleasure of the Blades losing, there's always a silver lining especially if we win. Basketball
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 10 Mar - 5:25:35

hoolahoop wrote:

At least you might have the pleasure of the Blades losing, there's always a silver lining especially if we win. Basketball

Spelling mistake there Hoola, its not an If its a when.. lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down