The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pub Found Guilty

4 posters

Go down

Pub Found Guilty Empty Pub Found Guilty

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 1:35:31

Of showing live Sky football matches without paying the Subscriptions.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/doncaster/Football-screen-pub-fined.6088251.jp
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Pub Found Guilty Empty Re: Pub Found Guilty

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 1:40:20

yorkie64red wrote:Of showing live Sky football matches without paying the Subscriptions.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/doncaster/Football-screen-pub-fined.6088251.jp

It is a rip off for pubs they have to pay around £1000 a month just for public subscription that is why they have a symbol of a pint glass in the bottom right corner to show they have paid
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 20 Feb - 1:41:18

I know that pub,been in it a few times with my dad.
Not the greatest but it does the job.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 1:43:17

pkt_drfc wrote:

It is a rip off for pubs they have to pay around £1000 a month just for public subscription that is why they have a symbol of a pint glass in the bottom right corner to show they have paid

I don't know how some pubs manage to pay it, you have to sell alot of beer just to cover the cost to Sky, No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 1:48:39

It is classed as an entertainment license a pub in thorne got done for it and had to pay alot more then that £7000 fine what has been handed out. Which is why Bri the pub we frequent Bri do not show sky football as it could be fined reason why i'm not naming the pub Bri is i do not know who reads these forums and do not want the pub to be fined for playing music live on tv
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 20 Feb - 3:14:56

It's is ridiculous that pubs have to pay that much to show sky sports. I know plenty of places that show it but no idea if they are subscribed or not. It gets you mad really.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 3:19:45

Terrier2009 wrote:It's is ridiculous that pubs have to pay that much to show sky sports. I know plenty of places that show it but no idea if they are subscribed or not. It gets you mad really.

In the corner of the tv screen there is the outline of a beer glass if thats there they have paid if its not there then there been a bit naughty, i did not know that until Pete told me, he knows more about the inner workings of pubs then me.. lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 20 Feb - 3:20:54

That's not a shock now is it Bri. I don't understand why pubs really need to pay that much more for it anyway! It's stupid.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down