The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio Stations ?

+4
Captain Cook
yorkie64red
diggerman
Phil
8 posters

Go down

Radio Stations ? Empty Radio Stations ?

Post by Phil Fri 18 Sep - 6:52:58

What's everyone listen to ?

I got pissed of with local radio years ago Trax FM and the same adverts every 2 minutes, news on the hour but only if it happened in a 2 mile radius of the station, And the same shit songs every 2 hours .

So now i only listen AM channels TALK SPORT 7am till 12 noon then ABSOLUTE 12 till 1 for the 80s hour, after dinner its TALK SPORT again till home time (some times stick a bit off magic on for a change)
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Radio Stations ? Empty Re: Radio Stations ?

Post by diggerman Fri 18 Sep - 8:54:43

only bother with radio if i'm out in the car (and on match days if i aint at the match).
normally talk sport or absolute , altho if i'm with my girlfriend then its galaxy(a north-east station).
on matchdays its the commentary on BBC Tees
diggerman
diggerman
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 18 Sep - 9:12:54

Same here the only time i listen to the radio is in the car to and from the way to work, i'm pretty stuck on Radio Sheffield, listening to Rony Robinson and Football Heaven, at work they have Peak FM on which is a bit like Trax , crap.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Cook Fri 18 Sep - 22:19:33

Sat here with Radio Tees on at the moment. I don't mind local Radio from BBC.

Also enjoy Radio 2 and Classic FM
Captain Cook
Captain Cook
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 19 Sep - 3:35:32

Normally only hear radio before I go off to work in a orning. Tees.
Sometimes put radio 5 on if I am working in the garden.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Fri 2 Oct - 5:51:50

Any station that does chat or football commentaries. Music has to be from 60's or 70's (yes I'm an old fart) Radio Stations ? 2wcpcfa
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 2 Oct - 9:17:05

thefullback wrote:Any station that does chat or football commentaries. Music has to be from 60's or 70's (yes I'm an old fart) Radio Stations ? 2wcpcfa

Same here Radio Deedah or Talksport very very occasionally Hallam FM.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 9:21:41

hoolahoop wrote:
thefullback wrote:Any station that does chat or football commentaries. Music has to be from 60's or 70's (yes I'm an old fart) Radio Stations ? 2wcpcfa

Same here i'm an old fart as well thats why i listen to Radio Deedah or Talksport very very occasionally Hallam FM.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry, too good to miss Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Fri 2 Oct - 20:46:30

I don't bother with local radio stations as most of them have loud annoying presenters and bloody adverts.The only local station I listen to is BBC radio sheffield.I useally listen to Toby Fosters bigger at breakfast and Football Heaven on radio sheffield and sometimes I like to listen to the Pop quiz on radio 2 with Ken Bruce as theres some great questions on that show and also steve Wright in the afternoon is a great great programme too Smile
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down