The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio Sheffield > >

+4
yorkie64red
Dan_the_Owl
MattyDRFC
NIGHTMARE
8 posters

Go down

Radio Sheffield > > Empty Radio Sheffield > >

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 1 Oct - 4:04:44

Should be fantastic tonight listening to the fans from the biggest club in the world
moan about only just sneaking a point after been 3-1 down to the bottom of the League

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/bbc_radio_sheffield/
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Radio Sheffield > > Empty Re: Radio Sheffield > >

Post by MattyDRFC Thu 1 Oct - 5:03:16

Dam I've missed it never mind I'll listen to it tomorrow morning via I player Smile
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 1 Oct - 6:04:52

It's their signing of Cresswell, and their trial of Pericard that's amusing me. Laughing What was said about that, if anything?
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 1 Oct - 7:49:45

There starting to worry that the power is about to shift to S6 again
the way wednesday played at there place the other week as set the panic in
ive always said there only a few bad games away from crowds of 16-20'000 again and now the united fans are starting to see it too, And there shiting it
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 1 Oct - 10:40:22

I ended up listening to it on BBC I-player, got bored of watching Man Utd getting lucky again. Rolling Eyes

I can rarely remember such an odd reaction to a Steel City derby win. The respective performances have had a greater impact than the scoreline itself on the fans. And you're right Nightmare, no matter how many of their lot ring up to remind us that they're still 6th in the table, there's a growing number of them who can't watch Blackwell's brand of hoofball any longer, particularly now that the results are tailing off.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Oct - 18:32:40

A Blade at work told me yesterday that when they were playing Ipswich the other night whenever the blades players tried to play football and pass the ball around they got cheers from the fans and the look on Blackwells face he was livid, as soon as they went back to hoofball the player got booed by the crowd, its seems blackwell likes his hoof ball , i'm surprised really as i thought piggies had trotters not hoofs scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Oct - 19:38:51

Moan moan moan, god can't these blades moan, just listening to them on playback, i really am going off them rapidly... Sad Sad Sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Wed 7 Oct - 5:28:27

" You tell me Seth " Very Happy
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 20 Oct - 2:43:30

Gonna be interesting tonight, can't wait , bet the Blades will be in fine fettle...Radio Sheffield > > 2 then again, can i listen to gloating Dingles.. Radio Sheffield > > Sleep
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 20:04:53

yorkie64red wrote:Gonna be interesting tonight, can't wait , bet the Blades will be in fine fettle...Radio Sheffield > > 2 then again, can i listen to gloating Dingles.. Radio Sheffield > > Sleep

'Praise and crumble' was so funny with the Blunts being star performers last night.........funny as f**k. lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 21 Oct - 22:43:03

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Gonna be interesting tonight, can't wait , bet the Blades will be in fine fettle...Radio Sheffield > > 2 then again, can i listen to gloating Dingles.. Radio Sheffield > > Sleep

'Praise and crumble' was so funny with the Blunts being star performers last night.........funny as f**k. lol! lol!

They should really have there own station, then some of the other teams might get a look in, it is good to listen to though.. Sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 22 Oct - 0:12:15

I thought they had on 'no praise but we'll crumble' . lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Thu 22 Oct - 0:39:02

Ironically, the Blunts were the first to whinge when any Barnsley fan was on the program saying they wanted Davey out, and we had to put up with some dreadful results for 3 years Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 22 Oct - 4:08:11

Hope everyone has battened down the hatches, get ready for the Blades coming on can't wait... Radio Sheffield > > Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 22 Oct - 4:12:22

yorkie64red wrote:Hope everyone has battened down the hatches, get ready for the Blades coming on can't wait... Radio Sheffield > > Lol

Better put everybody on suicide watch then judging by recent antics. Anybody on here know anybody at the Samaritans btw. These pathetic excuses for footy supporters are going to need them soon !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 22 Oct - 4:13:38

Radio Sheffield > > 6Radio Sheffield > > 6Radio Sheffield > > 6Radio Sheffield > > 6Radio Sheffield > > 6
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 22 Oct - 4:16:17

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Hope everyone has battened down the hatches, get ready for the Blades coming on can't wait... Radio Sheffield > > Lol

Better put everybody on suicide watch then judging by recent antics. Anybody on here know anybody at the Samaritans btw. These pathetic excuses for footy supporters are going to need them soon !! Radio Sheffield > > Icon_rolleyes Radio Sheffield > > Icon_rolleyes Radio Sheffield > > Icon_rolleyes

But there massive Steve, like i was told today, if we stay one point above relegation then that will be a success for us, if they don't end the season as champions then it will be a failure, i kid you not how can you argue with that. Radio Sheffield > > Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down