The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leeds win

+3
2ellandback
MR NEGATIVE
LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
7 posters

Go down

Leeds win Empty Leeds win

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Wed 10 Mar - 23:28:51

was a great win last nihgt could be a turning point agina for us

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Leeds win Empty Re: Leeds win

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 11 Mar - 6:25:44

Come on mate,not getting on your case or owt but at least make a effort when posting.
Oh and leeds section please.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Thu 11 Mar - 7:26:23

MR NEGATIVE wrote:Come on mate,not getting on your case or owt but at least make a effort when posting.
Oh and leeds section please.

Don't worry Neg I doubt he'll be here for so long.

(see other posts.)
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Mar - 10:33:51

ah he soon fucked off.
thank god. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 21 Mar - 5:13:30

carling wrote:ah he soon fucked off.
thank god. Razz

Chill out on the language carling t'old luv please. There's at least a dozen lasses and numerous under 16's using the site.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 21 Mar - 5:17:40

hoolahoop wrote:

Chill out on the language carling t'old luv please. There's at least a dozen lasses and numerous under 16's using the site.

Never going to get new lads in with that attidude ;o)
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 21 Mar - 6:30:37

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Never going to get new lads in with that attidude ;o)

Was the comment aimed at you ? All round this site there are requests to cut out ridiculous swearing ''just for the sake of it''. I know carling but I don't know you fella!!
Incidentally is it a pre-requisite of this site that we should now have a gratuitous swearing policy to attract new lads such as you ? If so me and many others will ship out and leave you to your empty site CAPICHE sonny ??
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sun 21 Mar - 6:34:07

We could always have a swear filter with alternate names and phrases.
Worked for me on a local resdents board.
Grass, mushroom and onion replace the f and c words .Made the posters look stupid as they didnt know about the filter till afterwards.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 21 Mar - 7:04:09

thornabyred wrote:We could always have a swear filter with alternate names and phrases.
Worked for me on a local resdents board.
Grass, mushroom and onion replace the f and c words .Made the posters look stupid as they didnt know about the filter till afterwards.

You ''grassing mushroom onion'' you mean ? It shouldn't come to that I swear a bit but do avoid using the exact words and never use the c word , there are much finer and more cutting adjectives usually available to get your point across. To some extent that makes me slightly hypocritical. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Mar - 7:08:35

mate its a messageboard and people are gonna swear.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sun 21 Mar - 7:15:06

but you have to respect the other users, I know kids and some women swear as bad as blokes but its not needed all the time.

Anyway enough of the moaning lets get talking footie and Yorkshire.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 21 Mar - 7:25:45

Carling, I know that but it adds no emphasis to a post if it's in every post and you of all people know that. I have read many a well constructed post containing not a single swear word in it and a fair few of them have been written by you. Explain that one, it's not the complete elimination that's needed just a more conservative use of them.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Mon 22 Mar - 2:28:47

Totaly onioning agree, hoola!!!! Smile
Swearing shows a lack of vocabulary,try constructing a sentance without,its good for your brain.
sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!!!!
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down