The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leeds are going up

3 posters

Go down

Leeds are going up Empty Leeds are going up

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Fri 2 Apr - 19:47:07

i still have faith baby we can do it come on leeds dont let me down.been throuhg so much .

and also rest in peace to our fans on there 10th anniversay very sad time indeed

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Leeds are going up Empty Re: Leeds are going up

Post by Guest Fri 2 Apr - 19:50:02

Milwall can go 2nd tonight with a win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Fri 2 Apr - 19:50:57

yer but they wont on you brentford

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Fri 2 Apr - 21:29:47

Wish i had your confidence right now mate.

Could see Brentford definetly getting soemthing tonight and dont think its long until MMMMMMIIIIIIILLLLL have play Hudds and Hudsds will do them 4-0

MOT
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Fri 2 Apr - 22:28:40

im scared. but i need something to belive in

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 3 Apr - 4:49:55

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY wrote:im scared. but i need something to belive in

Thats true mate

Just got to keep the faith. If we lose tomorrow that'll be nail in't coffin for me faith though
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Apr - 5:32:34

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Thats true mate

Just got to keep the faith. If we lose tomorrow that'll be nail in't coffin for me faith though

Heard today from an ''insider'' that theirs major problems in the changing room , much of which is being created by a certain JB. Seems like Grayson needs to sort it out and quickly before you really hit trouble!! This is not to ''wind you up'' fellas the source is a player who no longer plays for you this season but has lots of mates there.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sat 3 Apr - 5:39:50

hoolahoop wrote:

Heard today from an ''insider'' that theirs major problems in the changing room , much of which is being created by a certain JB. Seems like Grayson needs to sort it out and quickly before you really hit trouble!! This is not to ''wind you up'' fellas the source is a player who no longer plays for you this season but has lots of mates there.

Woudlnt suprise me mate. Someone on waccoe the other week saying that he stormed out of training. When their warming up they all look dead pally and having a good laugh...so who knows
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down