The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Rovers Make The Play Offs

4 posters

Go down

Will Rovers Make The Play Offs

Will Rovers Make The Play Offs Vote_lcap14%Will Rovers Make The Play Offs Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Will Rovers Make The Play Offs Vote_lcap86%Will Rovers Make The Play Offs Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 7

Will Rovers Make The Play Offs Empty Will Rovers Make The Play Offs

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 18 Mar - 22:07:31

Well we make them

Last edited by pkt_drfc on Thu 18 Mar - 22:14:11; edited 1 time in total
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Will Rovers Make The Play Offs Empty Re: Will Rovers Make The Play Offs

Post by yorkie64red Thu 18 Mar - 22:11:13

It will be close and it all depends on Cardiff having a wobble, but i actually think we might just nick that last place.. cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 18 Mar - 22:17:33

On the other hand can you imagine it coming down to the last game of the season at Swansea a sell out Rovers must win to get into the play offs after the previous week Donny confirming Scunts relegation
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 18 Mar - 22:20:37

pkt_drfc wrote:On the other hand can you imagine it coming down to the last game of the season at Swansea a sell out Rovers must win to get into the play offs after the previous week Donny confirming Scunts relegation

God that would be horrible, i could take sending the scunts down but i'm not sure my old ticker would take having to win at swansea to get into the playoffs, Cheltenham was bad enough... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 18 Mar - 22:25:19

I can see it now if it pans out like that 0-0 at swansea till the 93rd min of 4 mins added on time and up pops Billy Sharp or Roberts with a rocket into the roof of the net and sends the Rovers fans Crazy
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 18 Mar - 22:30:19

pkt_drfc wrote:I can see it now if it pans out like that 0-0 at swansea till the 93rd min of 4 mins added on time and up pops Billy Sharp or Roberts with a rocket into the roof of the net and sends the Rovers fans Crazy

Bloody hell Pete, the Paramedics will be on overtime if it takes that long...will fate play its hand again like at Cheltenham, i have a funny feeling that it just might, it is just meant to be... Rolling Eyes Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 18 Mar - 22:31:49

I bet your hoping we do go up Pete, did you not have a bet at the start of the season.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 18 Mar - 22:36:48

yep i forgot where my ticket is though
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 18 Mar - 22:40:00

pkt_drfc wrote:yep i forgot where my ticket is though

What you like, it was in your wallet at the Windmill that day.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 18 Mar - 22:40:57

Yep but took it out because it was becoming faded it will turn up
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 18 Mar - 22:48:12

yorkie64red wrote:

Bloody hell Pete, the Paramedics will be on overtime if it takes that long...will fate play its hand again like at Cheltenham, i have a funny feeling that it just might, it is just meant to be... Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Would be good though if it panned out like that Rovers v Scabs final
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Fri 19 Mar - 0:38:02

it wouldnt come down to that, as they'll get 3rd, so we'll probably end up with swasea or leicester in the final...either way it would be difficult.

i voted that i dont think we'll get to the playoffs, as its going to need some seriously impressive form through to the end of the season to get there, i'll see how we are after the newcastle match.

the other thing to remember is the potential for cardiff going into admin before the end of the season, which would dramatically help our chances of course.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 20 Mar - 3:30:17

superspy wrote:it wouldnt come down to that, as they'll get 3rd, so we'll probably end up with swasea or leicester in the final...either way it would be difficult.

i voted that i dont think we'll get to the playoffs, as its going to need some seriously impressive form through to the end of the season to get there, i'll see how we are after the newcastle match.

the other thing to remember is the potential for cardiff going into admin before the end of the season, which would dramatically help our chances of course.

I'm with you SS, we have some massive games coming up not least against others who think they have half a chance. Win the next 3 and if Cardiff wobble I moght just believe..............I voted NO btw.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Mar - 3:36:07

hoolahoop wrote:

I'm with you SS, we have some massive games coming up not least against others who think they have half a chance. Win the next 3 and if Cardiff wobble I moght just believe..............I voted NO btw.

Before Christmas you were saying we would get in the playoffs and that was when we were alot further down the league then we are now, personally i have every belief that fate will once again show its hand, and if we don't so what the ride has been enjoyable, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 20 Mar - 4:13:30

yorkie64red wrote:

Before Christmas you were saying we would get in the playoffs and that was when we were alot further down the league then we are now, personally i have every belief that fate will once again show its hand, and if we don't so what the ride has been enjoyable, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I did indeed Yorkie but I can assure it was said firmly ''tongue in cheek'', I also said the other week I wanted to see Rovers play a competitive European match before I died, please don't take that as a firm commitment too!! It's possible that we can reach the P/Offs and to be honest the way we have played generally this year, we would if that happened definitely deserve to. It is possible and a little part of me wants to believe it will happen but tbf the same feelings must be going through the heads of supporters from as many as a dozen teams. Dare to Dream eh ? Very Happy Very Happy Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sat 20 Mar - 18:43:35

hoolahoop wrote:
I also said the other week I wanted to see Rovers play a competitive European match before I died, please don't take that as a firm commitment too!!

do FA cup winners get a spot in europa?

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down