The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Sod left Rovers today.

5 posters

Go down

If Sod left Rovers today. Empty If Sod left Rovers today.

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Sep - 20:55:36

Who would you want as his replacement Question for me i think we would go for someone like Nigel Adkins of Scunny, plays a passing game and has done well with a small budget, hope Sod is with us for a while yet though.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

If Sod left Rovers today. Empty Re: If Sod left Rovers today.

Post by superspy Sun 20 Sep - 23:56:37

i dont even want to get into that possibility, lol. i can't think of another manager really at this point i'd trust over SOD, lets hope he stays for a long time to come.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Sep - 0:07:34

In reality i think it would have to be someone special to entice Sod away from Rovers, alot of clubs would not give Sod the time it would take to get a team playing his way, lets be honest in the early days if our fans had there way he would have been gone, thank god JR stuck by him, his quiet manner and him keeping himself to himself seems to keep him out of the spotlight and long may that continue, if anyone can get us promotion its got to be Sod... Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Mon 21 Sep - 0:19:09

exactly, and not all of the fans would have got rid of him, i never called for his head Smile

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Sep - 0:21:55

superspy wrote:exactly, and not all of the fans would have got rid of him, i never called for his head Smile

Me neither... Very Happy but plenty did.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Sep - 3:39:44

yorkie64red wrote:
superspy wrote:exactly, and not all of the fans would have got rid of him, i never called for his head Smile

Me neither... Very Happy but plenty did.
Neither did I but there were some serious tactical errors made yesterday, I hope he will learn from them. Usually he does. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Sep - 3:44:11

He better, it will be the longest shortest drive home from Scunny if we lose that one if that makes any sense.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Sep - 4:06:24

yorkie64red wrote:He better, it will be the longest shortest drive home from Scunny if we lose that one if that makes any sense.. Rolling Eyes
Don't give them your name Pike etc.................. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wizard Mon 21 Sep - 4:51:58

It will be a tough game at scunny make no mistake about it. Would be happy with a draw.

Red Wizard
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Sep - 4:58:19

It will be tough, but i think we should have enough in the tank to come away with 3 points, especially if Hooper is sidelined , Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 21 Sep - 5:22:25

It's worrying Stock being out but if we have O'Connor back it will make a difference

I still fancy Sharp to score there Wink

About O'Driscoll - what would put most of the clubs off is that they all want a quick solution and we all know he's not that. You have to give him time, sometimes lots of time

Hard to believe he's been here 3 years
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Sep - 5:51:08

VixDRFC wrote:It's worrying Stock being out but if we have O'Connor back it will make a difference

I still fancy Sharp to score there Wink

About O'Driscoll - what would put most of the clubs off is that they all want a quick solution and we all know he's not that. You have to give him time, sometimes lots of time

Hard to believe he's been here 3 years
True and look what he has achieved in 3 years for someone who needs a lot of time but there is still alot of work to be done for our manager who is still somewhat 'hamstrung' by the financial restraints he has to put up with.
RTID.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Sep - 5:56:35

Best in the Championship is our Sod.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Sep - 6:05:47

yorkie64red wrote:Best in the Championship is our Sod.. Very Happy
SO'D and RO'K (often forgotten) are the best management team by a country mile. I can't imagine anything worse than losing them both for our club.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Sep - 7:18:50

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Best in the Championship is our Sod.. Very Happy
SO'D and RO'K (often forgotten) are the best management team by a country mile. I can't imagine anything worse than losing them both for our club.

Too true, i think far too often we forget Roks involvement, they certainly are a dream team Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down