The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead 2!

+2
yorkie64red
Shem_Swfc
6 posters

Go down

Left 4 Dead 2! Empty Left 4 Dead 2!

Post by Shem_Swfc Thu 12 Nov - 7:02:28

Only 6 days to go people!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I really cannot wait untill this game comes out, it is the most i have looked forwards to a game since GTA IV last year. Laughing

Hopefully it won't be as dissapointing as GTA IV was, but with the way the demo was, i can't help but thinking that there is too much happening at a time. On the old game you had special infected every so often, mainly near the end of the level, but on the demo, it is one think after another, and you don't really get any breathing space. However, the melee weapons are amazing, i remember finding the nightstick for the 1st time, and walloping a hunter as it pounced at me Very Happy Very Happy

Bring on the Zombies Razz Razz
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead 2! Empty Re: Left 4 Dead 2!

Post by yorkie64red Thu 12 Nov - 10:52:54

Shem_Swfc wrote:Only 6 days to go people!!!!! Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_biggrin Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_biggrin Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_biggrin

I really cannot wait untill this game comes out, it is the most i have looked forwards to a game since GTA IV last year. Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_lol

Hopefully it won't be as dissapointing as GTA IV was, but with the way the demo was, i can't help but thinking that there is too much happening at a time. On the old game you had special infected every so often, mainly near the end of the level, but on the demo, it is one think after another, and you don't really get any breathing space. However, the melee weapons are amazing, i remember finding the nightstick for the 1st time, and walloping a hunter as it pounced at me Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_biggrin Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_biggrin

Bring on the Zombies Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_razz Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_razz

Take it you like your computer games then Shemmy, i used to be the same when i had my commodore 64 Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_rolleyes actually i quite like the medal of honour games.. Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Thu 12 Nov - 20:00:31

Sorry I don't get that excited about new games coming out, however, my boyfriend is a completely different kettle of fish. For example, when guitar hero the band came out he wouldn't wait a few days for the price to go down, no he had to pay £180 to get it the day it arrived in shops. He then spent the next two weeks going I pay x amount more than that to which I would just smile lol. He's always like that. He also plays the old version of a game again before the new one comes out even if he's not long finished it. Guess it must me a male thing?

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 13 Nov - 7:17:34

Terrier2009 wrote:Sorry I don't get that excited about new games coming out, however, my boyfriend is a completely different kettle of fish. For example, when guitar hero the band came out he wouldn't wait a few days for the price to go down, no he had to pay £180 to get it the day it arrived in shops. He then spent the next two weeks going I pay x amount more than that to which I would just smile lol. He's always like that. He also plays the old version of a game again before the new one comes out even if he's not long finished it. Guess it must me a male thing?

Personally don't like GTA having seen one of my nephews, who is addicted to it, develop into a complete arsehole. He thinks now that this is the way life is..........his language, racist views have gradually got warped out of all control and his general demeanour has become surly.
I hope you're not like this Shem! Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Fri 13 Nov - 8:40:50

Nah, don't worry Hoola im not, i prefer to just drive around on those games anyway, or cheat as we do Laughing

Im more into Football Manager At the moment anyway, but with the way my Glebe Rangers are performing at the moment, my laptop is thoroughly knackered!

Its shocking what these games have don't to people though, i get occasionaly ratty when i have lost 5-1 to a minow in the Irish Cup.... Very Happy
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 13 Nov - 8:43:02

Tell me about the ratty side of FM when you are losing. Play it a bit myself and my boyfriend loves it. He definitely gets moody if he loses a game and then he'll restart it so he can win lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Fri 13 Nov - 8:48:47

lol!

I just cheat by using the editor, i just try to make a normal team with mid-table attributes, but i turn them into world beaters Laughing then go and lose to Paulton Rovers Sad
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 13 Nov - 9:26:12

Lol. My boyfriend has a cheat that means you can see how players will turn out and uses then, then gets upset when they lose a game. It's quite entertaining to watch though!! Razz Razz Razz

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 13 Nov - 9:56:04

Shem_Swfc wrote:Nah, don't worry Hoola im not, i prefer to just drive around on those games anyway, or cheat as we do Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_lol

Im more into Football Manager At the moment anyway, but with the way my Glebe Rangers are performing at the moment, my laptop is thoroughly knackered!

Its shocking what these games have don't to people though, i get occasionaly ratty when i have lost 5-1 to a minow in the Irish Cup.... Left 4 Dead 2! Icon_biggrin

God i better stop playing Medal of Honour or i will find myself going round the streets Killing Germans and Japs.. Left 4 Dead 2! Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Sat 14 Nov - 8:06:24

You knew what i meant Very Happy

Also, i just got Need for Speed Shift today, brilliant game, crashes look a realistic as Darren Potters Tache Very Happy
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 23 Nov - 2:54:17

Just to let you know, this is the second greatest game in the world!!

Right after left 4 dead 1 im afraid Crying or Very sad

Oh how i miss Louis on the 1st game Crying or Very sad
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Mon 23 Nov - 3:52:19

My Adam is playing it right now.. left 4 dead I mean.
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 23 Nov - 4:33:34

Great game.
My uncle bought it last week. lol
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 23 Nov - 5:22:55

lol, im upto the last level now on advanced, the level you get in the demo, and it is still behind the original in terms of funness
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down