The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeovil v Leeds

+2
hoolahoop
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
6 posters

Go down

Yeovil v Leeds Empty Yeovil v Leeds

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 6 Apr - 2:15:49

Great result and a dominant performance for 70 miniutes, Gradel on his first start for a couple of months puts in a great shift and got a well deserved MOTM for his effort. Great to see a local lad get the 2 goals especially on the 10th anniversary and am glad to say the lads did them proud.

If anyone else watched the game you'll probably of noticed the cnuts talking whilst a miniutes silence is going on behind them if this was any "big 4" club no doubt sky would of shown much more respect than to a lower league club, probably knocking one out in't process. Upmost respect to Yeovil for organising it and their lads for wearing arm bands.

R.I.P boys Marching On Together
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Yeovil v Leeds Empty Re: Yeovil v Leeds

Post by hoolahoop Tue 6 Apr - 5:54:42

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Great result and a dominant performance for 70 miniutes, Gradel on his first start for a couple of months puts in a great shift and got a well deserved MOTM for his effort. Great to see a local lad get the 2 goals especially on the 10th anniversary and am glad to say the lads did them proud.

If anyone else watched the game you'll probably of noticed the cnuts talking whilst a miniutes silence is going on behind them if this was any "big 4" club no doubt sky would of shown much more respect than to a lower league club, probably knocking one out in't process. Upmost respect to Yeovil for organising it and their lads for wearing arm bands.

R.I.P boys Marching On Together

Who showed disrespect , was it the Leeds or Yeovil supporters ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 6 Apr - 7:14:16

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=179479
hoolahoop wrote:

Who showed disrespect , was it the Leeds or Yeovil supporters ?

SKY sports...behind the presenters you could clearly see the miniutes silence was going on and the presenters are talking over it, sickening stuff

The link will go into more detail about it
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Tue 6 Apr - 10:18:38

what fucking tuppences i hate those wankers

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 6 Apr - 20:09:29

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 6 Apr - 20:12:41

Would not have done it if it had been Man utd, have they made any apology.. scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 6 Apr - 20:17:57

yorkie64red wrote:Would not have done it if it had been Man utd, have they made any apology.. Yeovil v Leeds Icon_scratch
Exactly mate, am not trying to lessen the importance of what happened at Munich but last season when it the anniversary against City they had like a weeks build up to it "flowers of m*nchester" and going back to Charlton every 30 seconds

Nah nothing, 100s have e-mailed them from what it looks like no one has even had a response
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Tue 6 Apr - 23:50:58

what fuck heads i just emailed as well fucking tuppences hope they cant sleep at night

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 7 Apr - 1:57:18

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY wrote:what fuck heads i just emailed as well fucking tuppences hope they cant sleep at night

Good lad, a bet you just sent them an email calling them tuppences

They'll sleep soundly at night with the cash their making
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Wed 7 Apr - 16:46:39

hhahaha no i called them toss pot fucking wankers hahahah was fun

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 7 Apr - 19:37:15

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY wrote:hhahaha no i called them toss pot fucking wankers hahahah was fun

That should do the trick they will think you are paying them a compliment, should get you six months free subscription to sky sports.. lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 7 Apr - 19:42:18

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY wrote:hhahaha no i called them toss pot fucking wankers hahahah was fun

hahaha that should do the job mate. Seen the bollox apology they sent to the YEP? "we dint know there was going to be one" so the black arm bands were just for display? dickheads

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-Sky-Sports-apologise.6206372.jp
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY Wed 7 Apr - 22:05:55

i know what faggots. sick of them high fufck wits. they have no respect for anyone but man u munich bullshit

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 7 Apr - 22:43:45

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY wrote:i know what faggots. sick of them high fufck wits. they have no respect for anyone but man u munich bullshit

Daft post lad , the respect should have been given but to use the words ''Munich bullshit'' doesn't strengthen your valid argument ........it weakens it! Mad
Both incidents deserved respect as do all incidents of this nature , did Leeds ask sky to not only show it for your supporters but to respect it themselves ? Seems from the Yeovil statement that it was fairly impromptu, why was it ? This silence should have been pre-arranged by both clubs and the broadcasters informed accordingly.
If you state that losing a whole team is bullshit because of your ridiculous spite of Manure, then how can you possibly ask others to respect your dead ?
Some of those ''Munich bullshit'' were from my home town , you have pissed me off royally sonny, incidentally I don't particularly hate/like either team in equal measure but respect BOTH their dead ..........you should!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 7 Apr - 23:10:26

LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY wrote:i know what faggots. sick of them high fufck wits. they have no respect for anyone but man u munich bullshit

Dont start with the Munich bollox lad. Your embarrasing Leeds chatting shit like that

Even if some scum tuppence does bang on about T*rkey to you just rise above it or just give the fcuker a crack. Just thinking about those tuppences at E.R. with their "is*anbul r*ds" banner sickens me. We know weve got more class than them so lets fucking show it

Dont lower yersen to thier level

Last edited by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 on Wed 7 Apr - 23:56:32; edited 1 time in total
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 7 Apr - 23:56:19

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Dont start with the Munich bollox lad. Your embarrasing Leeds chatting shit like that

Scum fans want you to respect what happened just like you want them to, cant have double standards

I'm 53 years old and certainly NOT your lad ok ? The double standards are all yours . I respect BOTH the dead, you obviously DON'T, that's where your twisted mind is going sonny and I'm not going to follow it ; don't you realise that ALL the folk in Manchester (whether wearing Red or Blue) were affected by that moment. Trying to make it another arrow for your bow by demeaning that event whilst supporting the other shows juvenile behaviour at best!
I still feel gutted for those Leeds lads as I did at the time, they were fellow Yorkshiremen but slagging off the dead of what was widely regarded as the best potential team of their era won't bring back those 2 lads to their families will it.
If you're thinking I'm a Manure supporter forget it or even a Leeds hater (like you would like to think), my Grand-father, Great Uncle, Dad and two Uncles are/were all Man City STH's as are my cousins , nephews , brother-in-law etc. Axe to grind ? not me lad they were/are all ''Blues'' and have a damn sight more reason to be anti-Munich than you have but as I stated before they like most Mancs. don't think in your twisted way.
Finally your post just demeans the deaths of these poor lads further as your sort of muddled thinking (like those of those cowardly Turks) encourages the sort of mayhem that destroys families and hurts people like the 5 Leeds fans thgat were attacked by a dozen Sheff. Wed. supposed supporters.
That's my last word on the matter...............THINK ON ! Crying or Very sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 7 Apr - 23:58:43

hoolahoop wrote:

I'm 53 years old and certainly NOT your lad ok ? The double standards are all yours . I respect BOTH the dead, you obviously DON'T, that's where your twisted mind is going sonny and I'm not going to follow it ; don't you realise that ALL the folk in Manchester (whether wearing Red or Blue) were affected by that moment. Trying to make it another arrow for your bow by demeaning that event whilst supporting the other shows juvenile behaviour at best!
I still feel gutted for those Leeds lads as I did at the time, they were fellow Yorkshiremen but slagging off the dead of what was widely regarded as the best potential team of their era won't bring back those 2 lads to their families will it.
If you're thinking I'm a Manure supporter forget it or even a Leeds hater (like you would like to think), my Grand-father, Great Uncle, Dad and two Uncles are/were all Man City STH's as are my cousins , nephews , brother-in-law etc. Axe to grind ? not me lad they were/are all ''Blues'' and have a damn sight more reason to be anti-Munich than you have but as I stated before they like most Mancs. don't think in your twisted way.
Finally your post just demeans the deaths of these poor lads further as your sort of muddled thinking (like those of those cowardly Turks) encourages the sort of mayhem that destroys families and hurts people like the 5 Leeds fans thgat were attacked by a dozen Sheff. Wed. supposed supporters.
That's my last word on the matter...............THINK ON ! Yeovil v Leeds Icon_cry

Am not talking to you mate. Think you need to re-read me post

"Dont start with the Munich bollox lad. Your embarrasing Leeds chatting shit like that

Even if some scum tuppence does bang on about T*rkey to you just rise above it or just give the fcuker a crack. Just thinking about those tuppences at E.R. with their "is*anbul r*ds" banner sickens me. We know weve got more class than them so lets fucking show it

Dont lower yersen to thier level"

id never lower mesen to that level where i start singing about munich its just fucking disgusting singing about dead people in that way.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 8 Apr - 0:03:01

Am not talking to you mate. Think you need to re-read me post

"Dont start with the Munich bollox lad. Your embarrasing Leeds chatting shit like that

Dont lower yersen to thier level"

id never lower mesen to that level where i start singing about munich its just fucking disgusting singing about dead people in that way.

Really sorry fella but I should have re-read the post and you're right about that banner, why is it not taken away by the police and burned. It's pathetic and disgusting and I have seen it. Now you at least know where I stand though. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

P.S.I get you 2 mixed up (must be my age!), I won't make that mistake again honestly. I would withdraw the post but the sentiments are still there but NOT aimed at you fella. Wink

Last edited by hoolahoop on Thu 8 Apr - 0:07:37; edited 1 time in total
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 8 Apr - 0:05:31

hoolahoop wrote:

No worries mate. Thats why i edited it, didnt really make much sense at first Yeovil v Leeds Lol

Really sorry fella but I should have re-read the post and you're right about that banner, why is it not taken away by the police and burned. It's pathetic and disgusting and I have seen it. Now you at least know where I stand though. Yeovil v Leeds Icon_redface Yeovil v Leeds Icon_redface Yeovil v Leeds Icon_redface Yeovil v Leeds Icon_redface
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 8 Apr - 0:12:54

Now then about those P/Offs have you done a final predictor for Div.1 yet ? Interesting to see your take on it, incidentally where the fook have Swindon come from ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 8 Apr - 0:46:18

Why wont it let me report this stupid post?
Im fast losing patience with you and im sure you are on your last chance on this forum as your posts have been plain stupid. well most of them anyway.i have lost any respect i did have for you now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 8 Apr - 3:51:29

hoolahoop wrote:

Now then about those P/Offs have you done a final predictor for Div.1 yet ? Interesting to see your take on it, incidentally where the fook have Swindon come from ?

Nah was going to do it earlier today but for probably the most important game (which doesnt involve us) is Swindon-Millwall on the last day of the season which i reckon will be a draw and think thats enough to send us up on goal difference, if we win our remaining games
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Thu 8 Apr - 20:15:27

hoolahoop wrote:

To quote Larry (from about 3 months ago Rolling Eyes ) there will be twists and turns before the end of the season.
Almost given up trying to second Leeds performances in 2010, but I don't think the play-offs are the closed door for Leeds that many are predicting.
(We've got to have another day in the sun sometime soon. Shocked )

Re Swindon and Millwall they've both just plugged away even when it looked like they had no chance of 2nd.
Leeds, Charlton and Colchester (in that order !) have all been awful the last 2 months.
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Fri 9 Apr - 0:43:59

haha yes

Skippy
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content