The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All You Rovers Lot Seem To Be . . .

+4
superspy
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
NIGHTMARE
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All You Rovers Lot Seem To Be . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: All You Rovers Lot Seem To Be . . .

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 6:04:43

East Yorks Rover wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
LuckyGirl wrote:We'll be there - had my ticket for a while.
Looking forward to it. Hope to get to say hi this time!!

Well you will find us in the bar Very Happy with this great looking fella Hoola.
Thank you for all the compliments in the thread about me. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Irony, it's just lost on some people!!! Or maybe they take whatever they can get, all hail the benign dictator! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Careful where you park on Tuedsday night Hoola!

Don't mention the word IRON/Y around me the bastards that laughingly call themselves the protectors of people at Brigg police station have seriously pissed me off. Just one thing can you address me as Herr Hoola in future.............................

Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

All You Rovers Lot Seem To Be . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: All You Rovers Lot Seem To Be . . .

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Sep - 6:07:47

hoolahoop wrote:
East Yorks Rover wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Well you will find us in the bar Very Happy with this great looking fella Hoola.
Thank you for all the compliments in the thread about me. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Irony, it's just lost on some people!!! Or maybe they take whatever they can get, all hail the benign dictator! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Careful where you park on Tuedsday night Hoola!

Don't mention the word IRON/Y around me the bastards that laughingly call themselves the protectors of people at Brigg police station have seriously pissed me off. Just one thing can you address me as Herr Hoola in future.............................

Laughing Laughing

Do you want us to sign off our posts to you with a Heil Hoola Suspect
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 7:14:45

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
East Yorks Rover wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Ja I vood wery mutch like zat.................
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Sep - 7:23:32

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
East Yorks Rover wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Ja lol! Mein Fuhrer
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 9:12:58

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
East Yorks Rover wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Ja lol! Mein Fuhrer

Have you thought this through properly?.....All this Donny neo Nazi stuff is an affront to your indiginous pikey community....which seems to be in the majority in your fair city?

Hitler tried to eradicate his gypsy population.....eradicate yours & 2 thirds of your fan base will disappear? Shocked
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Sep - 9:21:20

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
East Yorks Rover wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Ja lol! Mein Fuhrer

Have you thought this through properly?.....All this Donny neo Nazi stuff is an affront to your indiginous pikey community....which seems to be in the majority in your fair city?

Hitler tried to eradicate his gypsy population.....eradicate yours & 2 thirds of your fan base will disappear? Shocked

Na thats not on the agenda this time, a Blitzkrieg through Hoyland might be on the cards though lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 9:24:28

I'm all for that?......I would avoid Kendray though....the b******s there would pinch the wheels from your planes....thus making it impossible to land on your return to Robin bastard airport? Crying or Very sad
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Sep - 9:27:45

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I'm all for that?......I would avoid Kendray though....the b******s there would pinch the wheels from your planes....thus making it impossible to land on your return to Robin bastard airport? Crying or Very sad

I work with someone from Hoyland, he keeps telling us how nice it is, are you telling me otherwise, mind you he is a wednesday fan so is obviously confused scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 9:31:22

yorkie64red wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
East Yorks Rover wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Ja lol! Mein Fuhrer

Na thats not on the agenda this time, a Blitzkrieg through Hoyland might be on the cards though lol!
We've already done that , I saw it the other day. It looked like a very dirty 1945 Dresden after the fires had been put out.
Dingleland probably needs doing again. Remember Hitler did wipe out his own gypsy population then started on the real freaks outside, like Zak for instance, watch out Dingles the final plan is being prepared. Be affraid affraid affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 9:34:09

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I'm all for that?......I would avoid Kendray though....the b******s there would pinch the wheels from your planes....thus making it impossible to land on your return to Robin bastard airport? Crying or Very sad
Admit it you live at Kendray don't you ? Whatever it's on the hit list.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Sep - 9:35:17

We've already done that , I saw it the other day. It looked like a very dirty 1945 Dresden after the fires had been put out.
Dingleland probably needs doing again. Remember Hitler did wipe out his own gypsy population then started on the real freaks outside, like Zak for instance, watch out Dingles the final plan is being prepared. Be affraid affraid affraid[/quote]

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2