The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leeds sign Billy...................................

+3
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
MattyDRFC
7 posters

Go down

Leeds sign Billy................................... Empty Leeds sign Billy...................................

Post by MattyDRFC Thu 3 Jun - 2:14:04

Paynter just agreed a 3 year deal Wink

Just teasing folks.Just incase you thought it was sharp Laughing

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestNewsIndex/0,,10273,00.html
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Leeds sign Billy................................... Empty Re: Leeds sign Billy...................................

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Jun - 2:18:03

Does that mean they won't bother putting Bids in for Billy Sharp now they have him...fingers crossed, maybe that bidding war for sharps signature just isn't gonna happen..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Leeds sign Billy................................... Empty Re: Leeds sign Billy...................................

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 3 Jun - 2:23:35

[quote="MattyDRFC"]Paynter just agreed a 3 year deal Wink

Just teasing folks.Just incase you thought it was sharp Laughing

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestNewsIndex/0,,10273,00.html[/quote

Cheers Matty for that i just about had the rope ready good job i opened up the post Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Jun - 2:40:58

[quote="pkt_drfc"]

Yes be careful Matty, don't want people doing themselves in .... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 3 Jun - 3:39:22

Another fuckin freebie, not complainin cos hes free like. just for £2mill we could of got Hooper
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Jun - 8:40:32

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Another fuckin freebie, not complainin cos hes free like. just for £2mill we could of got Hooper

Sshhhhhhhhh word is he may well be with us as he was at the KMS today with his agent and entourage, I can't reveal the source LL but it's usually very reliable. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 3 Jun - 8:42:41

hoolahoop wrote:

Sshhhhhhhhh word is he may well be with us as he was at the KMS today with his agent and entourage, I can't reveal the source LL but it's usually very reliable. Wink

Woudnt suprise me mate, can you swing £2mill? heard thats what they wanted for him anyway
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 3 Jun - 8:43:07

What paynter yea have you been drinking Hoola
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 3 Jun - 8:45:20

I thought he is going on a free he is out of contract end of month
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Jun - 8:53:07

pkt_drfc wrote:I thought he is going on a free he is out of contract end of month

He is on a free I believe, I was at the KMS for an hour long meet today at 1:00, if this news comes through as predicted there are gunna be some mightily pissed off Weeds fans out there.
Destination promotion for us ....................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 3 Jun - 8:56:28

"In July 2008, Hooper signed a three-year deal"

That means his contract is up next season dunt it?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Jun - 8:59:56

Are you sure, anyways Scunts Chairman was up at the KMS as well, read into it what you like.
Player, Chairman and agent must mean summat afoot. Surprised Adkins doesn't do the negotiations mesen, what do managers get paid for ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 3 Jun - 9:03:38

hoolahoop wrote:

He is on a free I believe, I was at the KMS for an hour long meet today at 1:00, if this news comes through as predicted there are gunna be some mightily pissed off Weeds fans out there.
Destination promotion for us ....................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Can you pm me hoola or is it top secret Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 3 Jun - 9:04:13

Well not too sure mate, cos i got that off wiki soooo who knows

Thing is though, you never know with rumours like this...Has Sharp signed for Burnely today? what aload of bolloz that turned out to be
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 3 Jun - 9:05:41

""I'm at Scunny next year, I've got a year left on my contract," Hooper,
who believes all the gossip inspired him to better performances last
term, told the Telegraph."- 15/05/2010

I know him saying "am at scunny next season" means fuck all, but he is gonna cost ya quite abit

If he wasnt free there was no chance of us signing him anyway

Last edited by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 on Thu 3 Jun - 9:11:33; edited 2 times in total
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Jun - 9:11:00

pkt_drfc wrote:

Can you pm me hoola or is it top secret Laughing

Pete you have PM re. my meeting today, hope you enjoy the photo. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 3 Jun - 9:14:04

Bloody hell Hoola intresting affraid cheers cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Jun - 9:21:50

pkt_drfc wrote:Bloody hell Hoola intresting affraid cheers cheers

Proof enough eh ? Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 3 Jun - 9:24:13

Thought it was bulls**t you have come good for once
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Jun - 9:30:57

pkt_drfc wrote:Thought it was bulls**t you have come good for once

If you remember correctly I was right about Beckford too! Wink Where's LL gone btw ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 3 Jun - 20:27:31

hoolahoop wrote:

If you remember correctly I was right about Beckford too! Wink Where's LL gone btw ?

To sleep mate, cant keep up with you young un's

Wheres Donny found this £2.5mill from? cos he definitly int out of contract
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 3 Jun - 20:42:55

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

To sleep mate, cant keep up with you young un's

Wheres Donny found this £2.5mill from? cos he definitly int out of contract

You must have misread it mate it says £2.50 Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 6 Jun - 3:22:41

Laughing Hoola's a good lad but he can't half pillock peoples eyes out, Fair play to the lad.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 8 Jun - 21:31:49

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down