The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bantams Among Favourites For Promotion!

+2
Mark Bradford
BantamValley
6 posters

Go down

Bantams Among Favourites For Promotion! Empty Bantams Among Favourites For Promotion!

Post by BantamValley Sun 4 Jul - 23:26:55

http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10266~2084035,00.html

City fans look set for a season of joy, glory and excitement if bookmakers Coral's pre-season odds for npower League 2 are anything to go by.

The Football League's new gaming and betting partner have Peter Taylor's men down among their favourites for promotion this forthcoming season.

Coral currently have the Bantams at odds of 9/4 to gain promotion into League 1, making them third favourites behind Gillingham and Rotherham United.

The betting giants also have City as third favourites to win npower League 2 outright at odds of 10/1, again just behind Gillingham and the Millers.

Bantams fans can also have a flutter on the season opener at Shrewsbury Town.

Taylor's side are 7/4 to leave the Greenhous Meadow with all three points on Saturday 7th August 2010.

BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Bantams Among Favourites For Promotion! Empty Re: Bantams Among Favourites For Promotion!

Post by Mark Bradford Tue 6 Jul - 7:45:28

Not surprised in the slightest in all fairness, I think our squad is becoming pretty decent, hopefully we'll make maybe 1 or 2 more new editions over the coming weeks to tweak things abit.
Mark Bradford
Mark Bradford
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Bantams Among Favourites For Promotion! Empty Re: Bantams Among Favourites For Promotion!

Post by hoolahoop Tue 6 Jul - 8:00:02

Any chance of a full 'low down' on your key players please fellas ?.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by northyboy Tue 6 Jul - 8:52:13

hoolahoop wrote:Any chance of a full 'low down' on your key players please fellas ?.

James Hanson and Omar Daley mate! Watch this space. Basketball

northyboy
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by seabrooks for breakfast Tue 6 Jul - 8:53:00

im happy with whats happened so far at V.P. cant really give a low down of the players as we have so many (6 i think) new signings.
the difference is they are signings and not trialist we usually go into pre-season with about 15 lads on trial.
seabrooks for breakfast
seabrooks for breakfast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Bradford Tue 6 Jul - 8:53:37

northyboy wrote:

James Hanson and Omar Daley mate! Watch this space. Basketball

Jon McLaughlin & Tommy Doherty as well Smile
Mark Bradford
Mark Bradford
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by northyboy Tue 6 Jul - 9:01:54

Mark Bradford wrote:

Jon McLaughlin & Tommy Doherty as well Smile

Optimism is high at VP. Time to get a bet on methinks

northyboy
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 6 Jul - 9:58:37

Seems good at 9-4 , I'm having one for the Rovers at 16-1 early tomorrow before the odds change rapidly.
GL for the season and with building up your forum, I will watch with interest all your results and match reports. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Tue 6 Jul - 10:03:57

hoolahoop wrote:Seems good at 9-4 , I'm having one for the Rovers at 16-1 early tomorrow before the odds change rapidly.
GL for the season and with building up your forum, I will watch with interest all your results and match reports. Very Happy

I'm really optimistic for the coming season and I genuinely believe the season after the one coming we will be playing in League 1. Smile
Thanks for the good luck.

COME ON CITY. Cool
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 6 Jul - 10:21:08

hoolahoop wrote:Seems good at 9-4 , I'm having one for the Rovers at 16-1 early tomorrow before the odds change rapidly.

Even i'm tempted to stick a quid or two on that
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down