The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where's the bantams?

+2
Dagenham Rover
bank top bantam
6 posters

Go down

where's the bantams? Empty where's the bantams?

Post by bank top bantam Mon 19 Jul - 0:54:40

for the size of our support the amount of posters on here is pathetic,they would rather use the offical which seems to be full of chavs.
bank top bantam
bank top bantam
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

where's the bantams? Empty Re: where's the bantams?

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 19 Jul - 1:03:16

Get on and tell them about this little corner of Gods country Very Happy
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Jul - 2:25:43

bank top bantam wrote:for the size of our support the amount of posters on here is pathetic,they would rather use the offical which seems to be full of chavs.

Can you make sure you leave the introverted chavs there please, most on here come to escape the chavs, in-fighting and eliticicm of their own clubs boards. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Mon 19 Jul - 11:13:06

I've found it difficult to bring Bantams to this site and I've no idea why, It's a brilliant site which is probably better designed than our official club board................

We have the fanbase to have lots more fans on here but most seem to just want to stay on the official board. Rolling Eyes
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 19 Jul - 11:23:55

BantamValley wrote:I've found it difficult to bring Bantams to this site and I've no idea why, It's a brilliant site which is probably better designed than our official club board................

We have the fanbase to have lots more fans on here but most seem to just want to stay on the official board. Rolling Eyes

i come across something like this in a members signature on another forum and thought it was a good idea

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INTERACT WITH FANS FROM THESES CLUBS
where's the bantams? Theprideofyorkshire
THEN THIS FORUM www.yorkshire.forumotion.com IS THE PLACE TO BE

so if you would like to do the same on forums you use copy the code below, and paste it in your sig bar, on the forum of your choice

Code:

[size=9][b]IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INTERACT WITH FANS FROM THESES CLUBS
[URL=http://img25.imageshack.us/i/theprideofyorkshire.gif/][IMG]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4593/theprideofyorkshire.gif[/IMG][/URL]
THEN THIS FORUM www.yorkshire.forumotion.com IS THE PLACE TO BE
[/b][/size]

Thanks for your continued support Phil

Why don't you try that pal if your a user of your main board
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by seabrooks for breakfast Wed 21 Jul - 7:46:19

most of the people on there wont go anywhere else as they see there amount of post as some sort of super fan rating.a lot of people i know dont bother because an opinion is not allowed unless youve made 3000+ posts.
seabrooks for breakfast
seabrooks for breakfast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Jul - 21:05:44

Seabrooks that is the same on any board in the country I'm afraid . More reason for the more discerning (limited but clever) posters to jump off the bloody things surely ? Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by seabrooks for breakfast Thu 22 Jul - 8:16:58

hoolahoop wrote:Seabrooks that is the same on any board in the country I'm afraid . More reason for the more discerning (limited but clever) posters to jump off the bloody things surely ? Laughing

they need to get out of the comfort zone and broaden there horizons then.like you say at the moment theres only us "discerning,clever,handsome,tall,well hung,popular types" who are making the break Smile
seabrooks for breakfast
seabrooks for breakfast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 22 Jul - 8:28:52

i feel this place is improving all the time
Admin are not standing still and are trying to make it more appealing to new members by acting on suggestions by the members who already use the forum hopefully it will attract a few more users the thing is with this place is its new and not many have high number of posts anyway
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by seabrooks for breakfast Thu 22 Jul - 8:47:12

NIGHTMARE wrote:i feel this place is improving all the time
Admin are not standing still and are trying to make it more appealing to new members by acting on suggestions by the members who already use the forum hopefully it will attract a few more users the thing is with this place is its new and not many have high number of posts anyway

onward and upward then NIGHTMARE.it feels alot more welcoming than our omb (well done) + i think once the season starts more will get involved in this bratfud corner Smile
seabrooks for breakfast
seabrooks for breakfast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 22 Jul - 9:03:14

seabrooks for breakfast wrote:

they need to get out of the comfort zone and broaden there horizons then.like you say at the moment theres only us "discerning,clever,handsome,tall,well hung,popular types" who are making the break Smile

That's just the lasses too......................sorry girls only joking. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Thu 22 Jul - 12:07:13

I'd like to ask though, that the newly registered City fans go tell others about this place! Would be great to have a lot of fans on here despite being in League 2. Smile
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down