The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of ANY Blades......................

+4
yorkie64red
NIGHTMARE
The Wednesday
hoolahoop
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lack of ANY Blades...................... Empty Lack of ANY Blades......................

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Oct - 6:17:06

Any reason why your lot haven't taken to this board ? There doesn't appear to be any of you anymore, it's very disappointing that a club of your size doesn't have any interest in a board like this 'a cross club ' forum built for an exchange of banter and ideas.......................aren't you fookin up for it ? Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Lack of ANY Blades...................... Empty Re: Lack of ANY Blades......................

Post by The Wednesday Thu 1 Oct - 6:35:12

They can't handle the friendly banter.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Lack of ANY Blades...................... Empty Re: Lack of ANY Blades......................

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Oct - 7:31:25

The Wednesday wrote:They can't handle the friendly banter.

Seems that way TW, it's usually your lot who are serious, just surprised they can't be arsed and would prefer to keep themselves to themselves...........perhaps they're not REAL Yorkshiremen after all. lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 1 Oct - 7:39:53

have you ever been on any of there boards .
they rip into every club and anyone who don't support united and some nasty shit at times then as soon as someone as a go back they moan like bitches untill the mods ban the rouge .
on here they would have to take some stick without been able to gang up on people because there not the dominate force all clubs are repersented on here and that's no good to them as there unable to reap what they so .
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Oct - 7:54:23

Nightmare wrote:have you ever been on any of there boards .
they rip into every club and anyone who don't support united and some nasty shit at times then as soon as someone as a go back they moan like bitches untill the mods ban the rouge .
on here they would have to take some stick without been able to gang up on people because there not the dominate force all clubs are repersented on here and that's no good to them as there unable to reap what they so .

Yep have checked them about before, they're soft c**ts when on an equal basis, let alone rip into/ gang onto other supporters , have you seen how they treat each other. Their boards would deffo give waccoe a run for it's money.
Perhaps one or two will summon up the courage to have some banter when they've 'dropped ' (the gonnads I mean ) . Did you go to the game last neet fella ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 1 Oct - 8:01:59

yeah i went pal we were top draw last night lets hope we can build on that and push on . Robins as said he's having a mini pre season in the brake as he want's the players to be fitter so we can press teams for 96 minutes every game. lets hope we see the difference in the first game after the brake
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Oct - 9:10:01

hoolahoop wrote:Any reason why your lot haven't taken to this board ? There doesn't appear to be any of you anymore, it's very disappointing that a club of your size doesn't have any interest in a board like this 'a cross club ' forum built for an exchange of banter and ideas.......................aren't you fookin up for it ? Sad Sad Sad

Its maybe difficult to use a computer keyboard with Trotters, i know they have difficulty at work pig
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Thu 1 Oct - 11:03:32

yorkie64red wrote:Its maybe difficult to use a computer keyboard with Trotters, i know they have difficulty at work pig

You just beat me to that. Laughing pig

An email to d1889t wouldn't go amiss, seemed to be happy to post despite the lack of other Blades.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Fri 2 Oct - 6:47:08

Nah then folks. I've been away for a few days but i'll be doin me best to be gettin amongst the banter! I'm up for plenty of that. Bit gutted mesen about the lack of Blades on here also. COME ON YOU RED & WHITE WIZARDS!! cheers
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Fri 2 Oct - 6:53:31

Hopefully a few Blunts come on here, D1889T is the only on who posts on here, nice to see your back though Gaz Very Happy
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Fri 2 Oct - 7:35:51

Cheers bud. Are you GRUNTERS over the 3-2 MAULING yet!! Wink Donny will be gettin some of the same satdee!!! cheers COYRWW!!!
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Fri 2 Oct - 7:36:25

Mauling???

Is that why you were biting your nails for the last half hour??? Cool
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 2 Oct - 8:01:49

GazBlade wrote:Cheers bud. Are you GRUNTERS over the 3-2 MAULING yet!! Wink Donny will be gettin some of the same satdee!!! cheers COYRWW!!!

He who laughs last , laughs longest...............take care Gaz, remember which badly under strength side could still hold the Swans at bay ; can you say the same ?
Glad to see you back fella, I knew a bit of goading would bring at least one of you crawling out of the woodwork. Looking forward to outsing your fans and outplaying your team again on Satdi...........are you going ? Smile Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by hoolahoop on Sat 3 Oct - 6:15:45; edited 1 time in total
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Fri 2 Oct - 8:05:54

hoolahoop wrote:Glad to see you back fella, I knew a bit of goading would bring at least one of you crawling out of the woodwork.

They're so predictable, aren't they? Laughing Wink

Seriously, nice to have at least one Blade on here, it's been waaay too quiet.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Fri 2 Oct - 16:26:24

[quote="hoolahoop"]
GazBlade wrote:Cheers bud. Are you GRUNTERS over the 3-2 MAULING yet!! Wink Donny will be gettin some of the same satdee!!! cheers COYRWW!!!

He who laughs last , laughs longest...............take care Gaz, remember which badly under strength could still hold the Swans at bay ; can you say the same ?
Glad to see you back fella, I knew a bit of goading would bring at least one of you crawling out of the woodwork. Looking forward to outsing your fans and outplaying your team again on Satdi...........are you going ? Smile Smile Smile Smile[/quote

Oh yes i'll be there Hoola. I live in Norwich but still get to the majority of games. Another full house will make the atmosphere far too hot for your lads to handle!! Wink Wink Either that or we'll boo the majority of our own players which will make it far to nerve-wracking to express ourselves. And yes, we were far too naive against Swansea last week. Very much a, 'Divine right to win!' attitude growing more and more at BDTBL which i Fookin hate as it's not how i was brought up or remember. Crying or Very sad
I hope it's a good game bud. You'll play the better football obviously but hopefully our slick passing will out-play ya What a Face !
Have a good un Hoola and enjoy it. Very Happy Very Happy
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 18:46:02

Oh yes i'll be there Hoola. I live in Norwich but still get to the majority of games. Another full house will make the atmosphere far too hot for your lads to handle!! Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_wink Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_wink Either that or we'll boo the majority of our own players which will make it far to nerve-wracking to express ourselves. And yes, we were far too naive against Swansea last week. Very much a, 'Divine right to win!' attitude growing more and more at BDTBL which i Fookin hate as it's not how i was brought up or remember. Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cry
I hope it's a good game bud. You'll play the better football obviously but hopefully our slick passing will out-play ya Lack of ANY Blades...................... Fresse !
Have a good un Hoola and enjoy it. Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_biggrin Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_biggrin[/quote]

Just for a minuite you took me back to Wembley, i remember Leeds fans saying something similar about bottling it in front of a big crowd, as for the slick passing at least you have a sense of humour...... Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_biggrin Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_biggrin Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_biggrin Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_biggrin Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sat 3 Oct - 6:12:32

Alreet Yorkie. Oh yes, the slick passing Blades comment is exremely tongue-in-cheek!!! Laughing
The big crowd thing was tongue-in-cheek also as the majority of our fans will be on the players backs within minutes if we're not winnin therefore giving your lads even more freedom to play while our lads shi#e themselves with fear of trying anything!!!
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Oct - 6:20:21

GazBlade wrote:Alreet Yorkie. Oh yes, the slick passing Blades comment is exremely tongue-in-cheek!!! Laughing
The big crowd thing was tongue-in-cheek also as the majority of our fans will be on the players backs within minutes if we're not winnin therefore giving your lads even more freedom to play while our lads shi#e themselves with fear of trying anything!!!

That's more like it Gaz...............Jeez though I thought our fans were fickle but your's well fook me if it doesn't go 110% your way :you rip your players apart .
Sorry fella only one winner and it won't be you!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sat 3 Oct - 7:44:38

Oh please. If it's not a win for TRAWW my God they'll be trouble at 'Lane at 5 o'clock tommorow afternoon!! 2-0 BLADES cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 3 Oct - 7:49:26

GazBlade wrote:Oh please. If it's not a win for TRAWW my God they'll be trouble at 'Lane at 5 o'clock tommorow afternoon!! 2-0 BLADES Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cheers Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cheers Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cheers Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cheers Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cheers

I actually think you will win this one... Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_sad Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_sad Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_sad Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_sad Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sat 3 Oct - 16:53:46

Good lad. You know it makes sense!! Wink Wink KEEP SMILIN and i'm sure it'll be a great atmosphere hopefully with an exciting game. COYRWW Very Happy
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Oct - 18:15:22

GazBlade wrote:Good lad. You know it makes sense!! Wink Wink KEEP SMILIN and i'm sure it'll be a great atmosphere hopefully with an exciting game. COYRWW Very Happy

I don't though Gaz, please don't do that 'Weeds crying thing' though ...........it's embarrassing to watch you slither out of Bumhole like that. lol! lol! lol!
Enjoy the first bit of the match then let Blunt Hoofball commence (titter)
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sun 4 Oct - 6:26:46

Gutted we didn't make the pressure pay in terms of more goals but that seems to be how it is for us at the moment. Fair play to Donny, they kept at it and will be delighted with a draw. The hoofball is lookin gr8 also. Wink
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 4 Oct - 6:45:12

GazBlade wrote:Gutted we didn't make the pressure pay in terms of more goals but that seems to be how it is for us at the moment. Fair play to Donny, they kept at it and will be delighted with a draw. The hoofball is lookin gr8 also. Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_wink

To be honest i think we should be the happier after today. we really did have a patched up squad we were missing so many players today, copps out lockwood out oster out fortune out stock out , you should have beaten us with what we had out today and i'm not been disrespectful to the players who gave there all today , you had 3 strikers playing upfront compared to our not fully fit Hayter, i am gutted we did not win today becauce i honestly think the blades were there for the taking, maybe i'm biased but thats the way i saw it Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cry Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cry Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cry
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 4 Oct - 7:18:26

yorkie64red wrote:
GazBlade wrote:Gutted we didn't make the pressure pay in terms of more goals but that seems to be how it is for us at the moment. Fair play to Donny, they kept at it and will be delighted with a draw. The hoofball is lookin gr8 also. Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_wink

To be honest i think we should be the happier after today. we really did have a patched up squad we were missing so many players today, copps out lockwood out oster out fortune out stock out , you should have beaten us with what we had out today and i'm not been disrespectful to the players who gave there all today , you had 3 strikers playing upfront compared to our not fully fit Hayter, i am gutted we did not win today becauce i honestly think the blades were there for the taking, maybe i'm biased but thats the way i saw it Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cry Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cry Lack of ANY Blades...................... Icon_cry

That's the way I saw it too , a patched up team of ours playing against the experts of 'Orbitall' footy..........you were lucky that we went for safety first in the second half. Quite frankly the Blkunts were just that and ready for the taking!! Btw forget promotion , you are nowhere near ready. God am I glad that I don't have to watch that week in/out! My prediction is that Sheff Utd. will struggle to get in the 'Play-offs whilst you employ a tactically inept manager.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next