The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brilliant forum!!

4 posters

Go down

Brilliant forum!! Empty Brilliant forum!!

Post by GazBlade Fri 2 Oct - 16:33:15

Can i just say that in the few weeks i've been on here i'm honestly pleasantly surprised as to how friendly the banter is on this forum. I'm so used to posting on Blades forums where all the majority do is absolutely rip our team, and, each other to absolute shreds!!
This is an absolute pleasure to ave a laff with you guys and it makes ya proud to represent your, 'Respective' clubs.
Excellent work fellas.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Brilliant forum!! Empty Re: Brilliant forum!!

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 18:38:00

GazBlade wrote:Can i just say that in the few weeks i've been on here i'm honestly pleasantly surprised as to how friendly the banter is on this forum. I'm so used to posting on Blades forums where all the majority do is absolutely rip our team, and, each other to absolute shreds!!
This is an absolute pleasure to ave a laff with you guys and it makes ya proud to represent your, 'Respective' clubs.
Excellent work fellas.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Agreed, to be able to chat to other fans is great , i hardly go on the Vsc anymore and like you say the Banter is all friendly and there has been no nastiness, long may that continue, just wish some of the people that have registered would participate a bit more, there must be 30 or 40 who have not written a single post, i really am surprised at the lack of Blades though i thought they would have really been up for it, maybe its like my Blade supporting mate said when i tried to get him to use the board , he said that Blades are not interested in banter with other teams and are only interested in the Blades if thats the case then i think they don't know what there missing, one positive is that with it growing gradually the contributors all get along and the Mods are not having to earn there corn yet... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Fri 2 Oct - 20:24:43

I 2nd that Gaz blade as I get fed up with our own forum as it get divided and too many serious people go the Vsc and there all miserable old gits who cant have a good laugh,but as for this forum it's great and probz one of best forums I've been on.Shame there's not as many members,but we could do with a few more.Although its still early days
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 2 Oct - 21:14:56

Sod all this nicey nicey stuff, ayup Dee Dah, you are getting MURDERED on Saturday by the Mighty Rovers! Blackwell will be crying into his beer again on Saturday night and your lot will be arranging the public lynching and self flagellation workshop via Praise or Grumble at 6pm. It will make the game against the Wendies just a vague memory! lol!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sat 3 Oct - 5:02:10

LOL!! Forget it pal. O'Dismal will be the only one on P&R moaning. If i had my way i'd let ya play Billy Sharp, then we could rest a centre half and play an extra attacker!! COYRWW Very Happy Very Happy
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 3 Oct - 9:46:09

Did you hear your lot tonight? My goodness, with friends like those Blades players don't need enemies! All Rovers have to do tomorrow is to stop Blades from scoring for 10 minutes and your crowd will win us the game. It is a good job for you that BS can't play, that would have been an automatic hattrick, as it is we will now only win 0 - 2! Guess that will have to do us. If Ipswich can give you that much trouble wait until you get a full on Fairhurst attack coming at you. He makes Jamie Ward seem like a Sunday League player, and when we pass the ball I know it will come as a shock to you, as it did last year! Jimmy to strike again! Laughing
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down