The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weather for tommorow

5 posters

Go down

weather for tommorow Empty weather for tommorow

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 18:50:19

Just seen the forcast for tommorow and it looks like its going to be a shite day, upto 70 mile an hour winds and rain, the wind could cause both teams problems if the Blades start hoofing it into the air and the wind gets hold of the ball we might never see it again..... weather for tommorow Icon_rolleyes weather for tommorow Icon_rolleyes weather for tommorow Icon_rolleyes weather for tommorow Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

weather for tommorow Empty Re: weather for tommorow

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 2 Oct - 19:07:40

Don't worry, the hills in Derbyshire will stop the ball, getting it back from the dingbats in Chesterfield might be a problem though, they're not used to seeing a proper football, they're still kicking around those lace up jobs! Laughing
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 19:11:53

East Yorks Rover wrote:Don't worry, the hills in Derbyshire will stop the ball, getting it back from the dingbats in Chesterfield might be a problem though, they're not used to seeing a proper football, they're still kicking around those lace up jobs! weather for tommorow Icon_lol

weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Fri 2 Oct - 20:13:41

Dunt matter about the weather.If it rains or not can still have plenty of Beers Razz
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 2 Oct - 20:30:12

We are getting the 9.37 from Thorne South Matty, just make sure you leave some beer for the rest of us, planning on going to wetherspoons near the city hall for a breakfast, no colours in there though guys, might see you in there Matty... weather for tommorow Drunken_smilie
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Oct - 18:01:36

yorkie64red wrote:We are getting the 9.37 from Thorne South Matty, just make sure you leave some beer for the rest of us, planning on going to wetherspoons near the city hall for a breakfast, no colours in there though guys, might see you in there Matty... weather for tommorow Drunken_smilie

The weather is shite.............bring a waterproof jacket!! affraid affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 3 Oct - 18:15:23

"Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you" Razz

Make sure the sun is shining at the away end at Bramall Lane today folks! Enjoy your day.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 3 Oct - 18:59:52

East Yorks Rover wrote:"Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you" weather for tommorow Icon_razz

Make sure the sun is shining at the away end at Bramall Lane today folks! Enjoy your day.

There will be a warm glow over Bramall lane when we get there, just hope we are under cover were on row F.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Oct - 19:02:25

East Yorks Rover wrote:"Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you" Razz

Thanks Will, we will whatever we end up with result wise. hmmm 5 words in arow beginning with 'w' looks strange.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Oct - 19:04:59

yorkie64red wrote:
East Yorks Rover wrote:"Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you" weather for tommorow Icon_razz

There will be a warm glow over Bramall lane when we get there, just hope we are under cover were on row F.
Row F..............Jeez the raincoat is coming with me, we'll have to huddle together in the glow of victory. sunny lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 4 Oct - 6:35:00

Weather not too bad, and have enjoyed the day out in dee daa land, only downside the Beer is shit..

Last edited by yorkie64red on Mon 5 Oct - 2:30:22; edited 1 time in total
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 4 Oct - 7:04:49

yorkie64red wrote:Weather not too bad, and have enjoyed the day out in dee daa land.
So did I , thanks for your company . One thought if we had gone for the gonnads right from the start of the second half,,,,,,,,,,would we have won ? I certainly think so.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 4 Oct - 7:15:53

Yes good day enjoyed it no problems at all apart from the result. Oh and a funny bugger on the train on the way home i was being kind and letting old people take my seat but he told me to get stuffed

Last edited by pkt_drfc on Sun 4 Oct - 7:23:06; edited 4 times in total
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 4 Oct - 7:17:10

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Weather not too bad, and have enjoyed the day out in dee daa land.
So did I , thanks for your company . One thought if we had gone for the gonnads right from the start of the second half,,,,,,,,,,would we have won ? I certainly think so.

Think your right, with what we were able to put out today i think out of the two teams we should be the happier, they were there for the taking at times and i just wish Fairhurst would have got a start as i think he would have won it for us today, the lads did there vey best today and am proud of them all, Sheffield Utd should be concerned that they were unable to beat a patched up Rovers side at home... weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 4 Oct - 21:09:00

pkt_drfc wrote:Yes good day enjoyed it no problems at all apart from the result. Oh and a funny bugger on the train on the way home i was being kind and letting old people take my seat but he told me to get stuffed

Do what i do Pete and let em stand, they travel for free anyway and are never happy unless there moaning, its alright for you, the person your talking about was next to me on the train and then followed us into the Victoria pub, there persistant buggers.... weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 5 Oct - 5:35:37

yorkie64red wrote:
pkt_drfc wrote:Yes good day enjoyed it no problems at all apart from the result. Oh and a funny bugger on the train on the way home i was being kind and letting old people take my seat but he told me to get stuffed

Do what i do Pete and let em stand, they travel for free anyway and are never happy unless there moaning, its alright for you, the person your talking about was next to me on the train and then followed us into the Victoria pub, there persistant buggers.... weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin

I have a funny feeling that 'Pistol Pete ' maybe referring to me Bri! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 'HANDBALL', 'HANDBALL'
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 5 Oct - 5:41:21

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

I have a funny feeling that 'Pistol Pete ' maybe referring to me Bri! weather for tommorow Icon_lol weather for tommorow Icon_lol weather for tommorow Icon_lol weather for tommorow Icon_lol weather for tommorow Icon_lol weather for tommorow Icon_lol 'HANDBALL', 'HANDBALL'

Actually i think its Pete who is turning into the old man Steve, fancy turning down a free drink becauce he had to rush home to watch strictly come dancing, and he could not stand up on the train he needed a seat, and we only had to stand for 10 minuites weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin weather for tommorow Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down