The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donny away

5 posters

Go down

Donny away Empty Donny away

Post by Dale BFC Thu 8 Oct - 6:32:26

Anybody going down on train?
R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Donny away Empty Re: Donny away

Post by hoolahoop Fri 9 Oct - 7:22:41

Dale BFC wrote:Anybody going down on train?
R+R

Best way fella forget the club coaches , you can rarely get more than a couple of pints in by the time the coppers have kept you out of town until the last minute. Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Fri 9 Oct - 7:27:55

hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:Anybody going down on train?
R+R

Best way fella forget the club coaches , you can rarely get more than a couple of pints in by the time the coppers have kept you out of town until the last minute. Sad Sad

Never go with club coaches anyway mate....take you to ground just in time for kick off

I go with a pub that runs coaches to all barnsley matches....sets off at (for example) 9.00AM to derby, stop off about 10.15 just outside Derby...visit a few local ale houses, back on coach at half 1, then off to ground. Love away matches

Always do local games on train if i can

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 17 Oct - 9:57:00

Where are all our Barnsley friends tonight, i know they have a big day ahead of them tommorow, they must all have gone to bed early Donny away Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 17 Oct - 9:59:11

yorkie64red wrote:Where are all our Barnsley friends tonight, i know they have a big day ahead of them tommorow, they must all have gone to bed early Donny away Icon_sad

They have set off early
Donny away Gypsy-Caravan
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 17 Oct - 10:02:17

pkt_drfc wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Where are all our Barnsley friends tonight, i know they have a big day ahead of them tommorow, they must all have gone to bed early Donny away Icon_sad

They have set off early
Donny away Gypsy-Caravan

Donny away Lol Donny away Lol Donny away Lol Donny away Lol Donny away Lol Donny away Lol Donny away Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sat 17 Oct - 15:29:42

I thought that was the transport of choice in the capital of Pikeydom Donny?
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 17 Oct - 19:03:07

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I thought that was the transport of choice in the capital of Pikeydom Donny?

It is BTID but we hire them to you for the day ...........saves you walking.
I will however have a word with the above ref. copyright rules on banter in the interests of balance. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 17 Oct - 19:31:28

The last time i was at the keepmoat i saw some caravans parked nearby, they must have set off really early.. Donny away Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 17 Oct - 19:31:28

The last time i was at the keepmoat i saw some caravans parked nearby, they must have set off really early.. Donny away Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sun 18 Oct - 4:54:36

yorkie64red wrote:The last time i was at the keepmoat i saw some caravans parked nearby, they must have set off really early.. Donny away Icon_smile

Wasnt that the Donny corporate hospitality area? Very Happy
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 6:26:52

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:The last time i was at the keepmoat i saw some caravans parked nearby, they must have set off really early.. Donny away Icon_smile

Wasnt that the Donny corporate hospitality area? Donny away Icon_biggrin

Hope you all enjoyed your day in the Big City, hope the electric lights and carpeted floors did not shock you too much, must have been like a day out in london for you lot... Donny away Icon_lol Donny away Icon_lol Donny away Icon_lol Donny away Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 6:29:52

What really did make me laugh

Mate: were comin up to pikey land nar lad
Me: Expect a sh*t load a caravans then
Mate: HAHAHAHA (at the sight of about 8 caravans)
Me: HAHAHAHAHA

And that really did happen Very Happy
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 6:37:06

Dale BFC wrote:What really did make me laugh

Mate: were comin up to pikey land nar lad
Me: Expect a sh*t load a caravans then
Mate: HAHAHAHA (at the sight of about 8 caravans)
Me: HAHAHAHAHA

And that really did happen Donny away Icon_biggrin

I don't doubt it Dale, trouble is they were your caravans, probably get banned by Hoola now.. Donny away Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sun 18 Oct - 8:27:56

yorkie64red wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:

Wasnt that the Donny corporate hospitality area? Donny away Icon_biggrin

Hope you all enjoyed your day in the Big City, hope the electric lights and carpeted floors did not shock you too much, must have been like a day out in london for you lot... Donny away Icon_lol Donny away Icon_lol Donny away Icon_lol Donny away Icon_lol

Why were the lights all red?......Plus I could have sworn all the carpets looked like straw? Very Happy
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down