The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?

+3
hoolahoop
pkt_drfc
NIGHTMARE
7 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?  Empty Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 6 Sep - 7:17:56

Step Forward Liam Dickinson Shocked Sad Mad Crying or Very sad
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?  Empty Re: Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 6 Sep - 7:18:59

Suprise suprise for me it is Shelton Martis Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?  Empty Re: Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?

Post by hoolahoop Mon 6 Sep - 7:41:21

Dave ''I'm an utterly stupid lazy twat''Morris................total tosser!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 6 Sep - 7:44:45

hoolahoop wrote:Dave ''I'm an utterly stupid lazy twat''Morris................total tosser!

How could we forget about him... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 6 Sep - 7:54:56

yorkie64red wrote:

How could we forget about him... Laughing

I know Pete's feelings about Martis but how could he forget Morris, who is trying to set this club back again 10 years. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 6 Sep - 7:56:56

Sorry i still consider the useless T**T a waste of money the biggest drain on the club
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 6 Sep - 8:01:01

pkt_drfc wrote:Sorry i still consider the useless T**T a waste of money the biggest drain on the club

I don't disagree that he is currently a useless twat but as for the biggest one, well it's probably neck and neck.............i.e. I would personally enjoy ripping both their necks off at the moment.
Can we settle for one playing staff and one administrative staff Pete ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 6 Sep - 8:04:19

Suppose so Sad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Mon 6 Sep - 20:02:29

NIGHTMARE wrote:Step Forward Liam Dickinson Shocked Sad Mad Crying or Very sad

Nathan Doyle for me... Just what exactly does he bring to the side? Passbacks and hoofball imo, I'd say he's actually on a par with Dickinson I just wanted to say a different one that Nightmare. Wink
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 6 Sep - 20:26:27

Andy fat scouse k*nt Robinson

10-15k a week he's rumoured to be on, played about once in the last 2 years

NIGHTMARE wrote:Step Forward Liam Dickinson Shocked Sad Mad Crying or Very sad

Haha we had him on loan back end of 08/09 season dunt sound like he's improved much since then either
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Tue 7 Sep - 0:11:13

It must be Jimmy Bullard but that could all change if he now plays his part and is selected to play. £45,000 plus add ons per week.
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 7 Sep - 7:54:14

thefullback wrote:It must be Jimmy Bullard but that could all change if he now plays his part and is selected to play. £45,000 plus add ons per week.

Mere 'chicken feed' for a massif club like 'Ull eh ! Laughing Seriously on his day (and he has had his) he was a good player. I'm sure he will see you ok in NPower Div.1 Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Wed 8 Sep - 0:43:31

hoolahoop....... I'm sure he will see you ok in NPower Div.1

Must be a typo DIV 1, surely not, but there again you do seem to know your stuff Who is the biggest waste of space and wages at your club?  Fazj2d
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down