The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers v Leeds

+9
thefullback
outcast
the vicar
NIGHTMARE
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
Barnsleytilidie
hoolahoop
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rovers v Leeds - Page 3 Empty Re: Rovers v Leeds

Post by superspy Sun 19 Sep - 4:56:13

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:
Under instruction? please tell me that was a joke? there's tackles like that in every game going, he got a deserved yellow for it.

perhaps a blinkered opinion considering you support the team who have committed the most fouls so far this season?

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 19 Sep - 5:28:53

Doesn't mean that they was 'under instruction'

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 19 Sep - 7:24:55

A point was a fair result, we were better in the first hald Leeds were better in the second.,.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sun 19 Sep - 8:38:30

hoolahoop wrote:
I will chill out BTID but I have never heard of Oster being quoted as the 'best midfielder' in the Championship..........where's that come from fella ?
Btw you haven't made me moody, I'm just bemused by your assertions and annoyed with the way we played last night. See you at the Deepthroat soon and we will take you into the brewery at the stadium if you promise to behave. Wink

Actually the bigging up of Oster has been from Donny fans ringing Radio deedar's "POG"....not on here.....so I can understand your comment really!......99% of the fans of all teams who ring that show are mongs anyway! Rolling Eyes

Gonna have to wait a long while for a sesh with you bud...I'm still very poorly and haven't even got a diagnosis yet!....not had a drink for 3 months! Rolling Eyes ......can't go to footie either....so excuse me if I'm being a bastard at times....I'm going fookin stir crazy here at home almost 24/7.....with a commie and too much time on my hands!.....hopefully I should find out exactly what the hell is wrong with me very soon...then the quacks can start me on some medication! Rolling Eyes
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by outcast Sun 19 Sep - 8:50:20

Hoola yes it was me scrapping and no im not that type but he started on me so i had to stand up for myself.

Yorkie i meant to say he took me advice,i was heading to kfc,

outcast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by outcast Sun 19 Sep - 9:48:06

What wound me up and i told the leeds fan that if he had kept that big mouth of his shut then noone would know he is from leeds.
Its not hard is it,dick head !
Evil or Very Mad

outcast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 20 Sep - 4:10:40

Barnsleytilidie wrote:

Actually the bigging up of Oster has been from Donny fans ringing Radio deedar's "POG"....not on here.....so I can understand your comment really!......99% of the fans of all teams who ring that show are mongs anyway! Rolling Eyes

Gonna have to wait a long while for a sesh with you bud...I'm still very poorly and haven't even got a diagnosis yet!....not had a drink for 3 months! Rolling Eyes ......can't go to footie either....so excuse me if I'm being a bastard at times....I'm going fookin stir crazy here at home almost 24/7.....with a commie and too much time on my hands!.....hopefully I should find out exactly what the hell is wrong with me very soon...then the quacks can start me on some medication! Rolling Eyes

What exactly is wrong fella it doesn't sound too good ?
I can understand how you feel not drinking and not being able to get to the footy...........it would kill me too !
It's not the best of times to miss Barnsley as it seems you are finally putting a good team together at long last. Just take it as a bit of banter fella and enjoyable banter too. Smile As for the mongs on P&G, they will always be there; spouting out their claptrap.......we've all got them but the Blades seem to have more than most!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hope you get to a match soon. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 20 Sep - 4:54:44

In late May I developed a tickly annoying cough!....didn't seem too serious...so I just got some lozenges and assumed it would clear up!....2 weeks later I still had it and I decided to go to the docs.....he said it was a chest infection and gave me some antibiotics (amoxycillin)...the chemist asked me if in wad allergic to pennicillin...i said i wasn't and had taken it before!.......4 days later i still had the cough and a rash!....turned out i had become allergic to pennicillin now!.....the doctor gave me some different anti's and i carried on working.
Two days later i left work....it was a sweltering day....and by the time i got home i was fighting for my breath!.....went sraight to doctors surgery and was immediately put on oygen...and an ambulance called!.....turned out i had double pneumonia!.....spent a week in hospital...and to cut a long story short......my lungs wern't healing fully. And still haven't.... the doctors are still not sure why?....but suspect a rare condition connected with my muscles!.....but despite me having a biopsy they still not sure even now!
I cannot walk more than 10 yards without gasping and i am on oxygen 24/7....my appetite has gone and i have lost 3 stones in as many months.....just dont fancy a drink at all bud!
They sending me for more tests next week ...but until they nail it down i cant have any treatment!....To be honest i feared the worst...that it might be something like cancer....but they dont believe it is anything like that!

At the moment i have had to pack in playing darts, going fishing and even snooker!....and footie is out of the question as well!

They say they think once i'm diagnosed and treated i should make some sort of recovery...to be honest if i can get my lungs sorted...i can stand the aches and pains!

I know theres loads worse off...I saw most of the poor fuckers in hospital in the repiratory ward....but I'm well fucked off by now bud! Rolling Eyes

Morale of the story is if you get a cough....and it wont go ....get to the doctors!
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 20 Sep - 5:05:50

Barnsleytilidie wrote:In late May I developed a tickly annoying cough!....didn't seem too serious...so I just got some lozenges and assumed it would clear up!....2 weeks later I still had it and I decided to go to the docs.....he said it was a chest infection and gave me some antibiotics (amoxycillin)...the chemist asked me if in wad allergic to pennicillin...i said i wasn't and had taken it before!.......4 days later i still had the cough and a rash!....turned out i had become allergic to pennicillin now!.....the doctor gave me some different anti's and i carried on working.
Two days later i left work....it was a sweltering day....and by the time i got home i was fighting for my breath!.....went sraight to doctors surgery and was immediately put on oygen...and an ambulance called!.....turned out i had double pneumonia!.....spent a week in hospital...and to cut a long story short......my lungs wern't healing fully. And still haven't.... the doctors are still not sure why?....but suspect a rare condition connected with my muscles!.....but despite me having a biopsy they still not sure even now!
I cannot walk more than 10 yards without gasping and i am on oxygen 24/7....my appetite has gone and i have lost 3 stones in as many months.....just dont fancy a drink at all bud!
They sending me for more tests next week ...but until they nail it down i cant have any treatment!....To be honest i feared the worst...that it might be something like cancer....but they dont believe it is anything like that!

At the moment i have had to pack in playing darts, going fishing and even snooker!....and footie is out of the question as well!

They say they think once i'm diagnosed and treated i should make some sort of recovery...to be honest if i can get my lungs sorted...i can stand the aches and pains!

I know theres loads worse off...I saw most of the poor fuckers in hospital in the repiratory ward....but I'm well fucked off by now bud! Rolling Eyes

Morale of the story is if you get a cough....and it wont go ....get to the doctors!

Bloody hell you have had it bad, hope you get yourself sorted soon...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 20 Sep - 5:19:08

Barnsleytilidie wrote:In late May I developed a tickly annoying cough!....didn't seem too serious...so I just got some lozenges and assumed it would clear up!....2 weeks later I still had it and I decided to go to the docs.....he said it was a chest infection and gave me some antibiotics (amoxycillin)...the chemist asked me if in wad allergic to pennicillin...i said i wasn't and had taken it before!.......4 days later i still had the cough and a rash!....turned out i had become allergic to pennicillin now!.....the doctor gave me some different anti's and i carried on working.

Unfortunatly BTD don't mean to worry you but thats how my dad was all the symptoms you have said god bless him he died of lung cancer aged 54 the docs he lost his apitite and he could not even drink his fav drink. As said hope this is not the case with you
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by outcast Mon 20 Sep - 5:42:26

Bloody ell you wont half panic him pkt.

Last edited by outcast on Tue 21 Sep - 4:20:22; edited 1 time in total

outcast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 20 Sep - 5:49:29

outcast wrote:Bloody ell you wont half panic him pkt.
My dads dad is extremely poorly and has been suffering from this,cant remember how old he is but he has been hospital and they cant put there fingger on it,lost all colour in his skin and cannot eat at all.
God bless ! Smile

If you read it i say in there hope it is not the case with him just saying thats what my DAD who died of lung cancer in 2009 started out with a cough and got worse
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by outcast Mon 20 Sep - 5:52:38

I knew but it may still make him panic.
Razz

outcast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 20 Sep - 6:36:11

Crikey, hope they diagnose it soon and get you sorted pdq.
All the best fella
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by outcast Mon 20 Sep - 7:59:52

get well soon mate

outcast
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 20 Sep - 23:41:27

Thanks for the kind words lads......you are different class!....they pretty confident it isn't the c word...trust me I've asked them!.....One thing in my favour is that I have never smoked in my life.......Plus I'm far to awkward to leave this mortal coil too soon & make your lives easier!!! Laughing
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 21 Sep - 4:51:36

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Thanks for the kind words lads......you are different class!....they pretty confident it isn't the c word...trust me I've asked them!.....One thing in my favour is that I have never smoked in my life.......Plus I'm far to awkward to leave this mortal coil too soon & make your lives easier!!! Laughing

I'm sure we all wish you fella but as for harrassing us....................the more the better. We need you. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3