The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers Growing Injury List.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rovers Growing Injury List. Empty Rovers Growing Injury List.

Post by yorkie64red Fri 9 Oct - 6:48:22

Can the injury list at rovers get any longer, bad news about webster, needs surgery on his arm after the incident at Utd on saturday, gonna be out for at least 4 weeks. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cry

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/NewsFeatures/0,,10329~1821328,00.html
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Rovers Growing Injury List. Empty Re: Rovers Growing Injury List.

Post by hoolahoop Fri 9 Oct - 8:38:47

yorkie64red wrote:Can the injury list at rovers get any longer, bad news about webster, needs surgery on his arm after the incident at Utd on saturday, gonna be out for at least 4 weeks. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cry

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/NewsFeatures/0,,10329~1821328,00.html

12 players this is getting bloody ridiculous, get the soft gets onto that pitch otherwise I'll have to play! Sad . The operation for Webster is presumably for the feigned injury to his arm on Satdi............unsporting Blades please take note. Mad Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Fri 9 Oct - 21:15:19

You boys going to have enough to put a 'team' out next week? Get thi boo'its on Hoola.

Remember, we beat you with 10 against 11, think you might be towing 11 against 5....
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Oct - 5:33:19

Dale BFC wrote:You boys going to have enough to put a 'team' out next week? Get thi boo'its on Hoola.

Remember, we beat you with 10 against 11, think you might be towing 11 against 5....

Don't worry the boys are getting back to fitness, pity 'big bad Brooker' is not going to be ready to kick your arses, I suppose it will have to be someone else in our squad....................you'll squeal like pigs and they won't need me thank fook! Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 11 Oct - 3:32:50

Brooker? Forgot about him.....injury prone might be an understatement. I'd take a draw, as i would with every away game tbh. Its a game both teams would like to think they can win......confidence is high at Barnsley though Very Happy

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 4:12:42

Dale BFC wrote:Brooker? Forgot about him.....injury prone might be an understatement. I'd take a draw, as i would with every away game tbh. Its a game both teams would like to think they can win......confidence is high at Barnsley though Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin

R+R

The way our results have been going a draw is how it will end... Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 5:15:49

yorkie64red wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:Brooker? Forgot about him.....injury prone might be an understatement. I'd take a draw, as i would with every away game tbh. Its a game both teams would like to think they can win......confidence is high at Barnsley though Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin

R+R

The way our results have been going a draw is how it will end... Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_smile

Sorry Bri, predict a fine win and the Dungles screaming how unfair it was. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 5:18:15

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

R+R

Sorry Bri, predict a fine win and the Dungles screaming how unfair it was. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol

Just trying to lull them into a false sense of security, of course were gonna win, in fact we'll slaughter em.. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 5:39:28

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

R+R

Sorry Bri, predict a fine win and the Dungles screaming how unfair it was. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol

Just trying to lull them into a false sense of security, of course were gonna win, in fact we'll slaughter em.. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin

I know that , those 6 points that we gave to our neighbours will deffo NOT be getting their way this season. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 11 Oct - 21:18:15

Do i sense nerves lads? Infact you carry on trying to convince yourselves.....WBA underestimated us and that game plan went tits up
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 1:27:45

Dale BFC wrote:Do i sense nerves lads? Infact you carry on trying to convince yourselves.....WBA underestimated us and that game plan went tits up

Nervous Never, and plenty of clubs have underestimated us as well and have paid the price for that, don't you worry we will give you a game to remember ..for the wrong reasons... Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 12 Oct - 1:34:27

Game to remember? Like last season at the Pikeydrome....bored us to death and gave us 3 points?

Regardless of the result, i think both teams will comfortably avoid the drop and have decent seasons.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 1:38:03

Dale BFC wrote:Game to remember? Like last season at the Pikeydrome....bored us to death and gave us 3 points?

Regardless of the result, i think both teams will comfortably avoid the drop and have decent seasons.

R+R

Well thats one thing we can agree on, neither club will be relegated, we will just be a bit further up the league then you my friend Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 3:16:21

R+R

To me Brooker is like another Kevin Horlock, a brilliant player but forever injured, however much it pains me to say it i have to agree with you i really can't see him featuring too much if at all for us, i hope i'm wrong time will tell.. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cry
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 5:37:37

yorkie64red wrote:

R+R

To me Brooker is like another Kevin Horlock, a brilliant player but forever injured, however much it pains me to say it i have to agree with you i really can't see him featuring too much if at all for us, i hope i'm wrong time will tell.. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cry

I think you will be proved incorrect both of you, Rovers may be weak in the 3'M's but they do have by all account excellent medical facilities and have a good reason for keeping him here................SO'D rules. cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 5:46:40

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

R+R

I think you will be proved incorrect both of you, Rovers may be weak in the 3'M's but they do have by all account excellent medical facilities and have a good reason for keeping him here................SO'D rules. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cheers

Bet you a Pint Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 6:09:53

Bet you a Pint. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_smile

You're on fella name your rules and time-scales
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 6:13:19

hoolahoop wrote:Bet you a Pint. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_smile

Saturday and he has to score a hat trick Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin only joking , anytime this season will do if he manages to make more then a couple of appearances Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 6:22:49

yorkie64red wrote:

Saturday and he has to score a hat trick Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin only joking , anytime this season will do if he manages to make more then a couple of appearances Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol

Tell you what I will give you a chance to win, mine is min. 3 goals and/or 6 games ......................you on for a bottle of spirits of the winner's choice ? Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cool Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cool Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 6:26:53

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Tell you what I will give you a chance to win, mine is min. 3 goals and/or 6 games ......................you on for a bottle of spirits of the winner's choice ? Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cool Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cool Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cool

Your on....so long as its not some vintage Malt.. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 6:31:26

Lovely that's one of my spirits replaced by the end of the season..........max. £25 o.k.?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 6:32:40

Ok
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 6:44:14

yorkie64red wrote:Ok

Jeez ..............didn't think you would take me up on that, now I am worried !
Which drink would you choose ? Rovers Growing Injury List. Affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 6:45:58

hoolahoop wrote:

Jeez ..............didn't think you would take me up on that, now I am worried !

Don't worry, mine will be a bottle off pimms, oops sorry i meant Barcardi. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 6:55:50

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Don't worry, mine will be a bottle off pimms, oops sorry i meant Barcardi. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_biggrin

Phew.......................mine's a bottle of Lagavulin whisky. Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_lol Rovers Growing Injury List. Icon_cool Rovers Growing Injury List. Drunken_smilie Rovers Growing Injury List. Drunken_smilie
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next