The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end

+6
Barnsleytilidie
NIGHTMARE
yorkie64red
Dagenham Rover
pkt_drfc
Ronnie Glavin
10 posters

Go down

Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end Empty Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end

Post by Ronnie Glavin Mon 27 Sep - 23:47:42

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Out with the lads on the piss fell backwards onto the edge of the bar fractured my back ribs puncturing my lung. Had to stop Ambulance twice on way to hospital as imy body was blowing up. had to put hole ie me to release pressure, scary stuff Embarassed Embarassed . Anyway after a week in pinderfields i have just been discharged so you will see me posting a lot more on here again. Come on you Reds.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end Empty Re: Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 28 Sep - 0:40:09

Ronnie Glavin wrote: Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Out with the lads on the piss fell backwards onto the edge of the bar fractured my back ribs puncturing my lung. Had to stop Ambulance twice on way to hospital as imy body was blowing up. had to put hole ie me to release pressure, scary stuff Embarassed Embarassed . Anyway after a week in pinderfields i have just been discharged so you will see me posting a lot more on here again. Come on you Reds.

Ouch hope you get better soon this drink is not it's allcracked upto be Mad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end Empty Re: Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 28 Sep - 0:53:37

pkt_drfc wrote:

Doh

Glad you're out and about
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 28 Sep - 0:56:12

I think we should rename this forum as the CRIPPLES of Yorksire Forum i mean there is DR with his back Barnsley till i die with a problem and now Ronnie Glavin begining to wonder is this catching Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 28 Sep - 1:59:00

pkt_drfc wrote:

You should know... Laughing ...hope you get well soon sounds painful.... Crying or Very sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 28 Sep - 3:23:34

pkt_drfc wrote:I think we should rename this forum as the CRIPPLES of Yorksire Forum i mean there is DR with his back Barnsley till i die with a problem and now Ronnie Glavin begining to wonder is this catching Laughing Laughing

And NorthRed as no kidneys and the highlight of his week, is going to hospital for his piss draining off.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 28 Sep - 3:28:23

NIGHTMARE wrote:

And NorthRed as no kidneys and the highlight of his week, is going to hospital for his piss draining off.

Sounds lovely, glad i had finished my tea before reading that... Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Tue 28 Sep - 4:41:41

yorkie64red wrote:

Sounds lovely, glad i had finished my tea before reading that... Laughing Laughing Laughing

fuckin' hell thought I was bad enough pissing in a jug! Shocked
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 28 Sep - 5:13:25

Barnsleytilidie wrote:

fuckin' hell thought I was bad enough pissing in a jug! Shocked

Only another 4 years and i will have all these lovely things to look forward to, can't wait... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Tue 28 Sep - 5:27:51

Hi guys Im Back, Punctured lung as well, thought i was meeting my beholder last week end O0xjic
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 28 Sep - 5:51:06

Kin ell, sounds some nasty real nasty shizzle that mate

Hope all is well now bruv
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Tue 28 Sep - 6:59:46

Not exactly piss draining off lol.... It never gets turned into piss the fluid i drink just goes int my blood stream as.. well ... water!!!
Anyway hope ya get well soon Ronnie G!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 28 Sep - 8:57:10

Jeez makes me so pleased that I'm so young and fit as a fiddle.
Sorry about the pain some of you are in fellas. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 28 Sep - 9:56:52

Bloody hell Hoola NorthRed's only in his early 30s and he already done 3 kidneys in 2 of his own and 1 of his dads
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Tue 28 Sep - 10:16:36

Not done em in!!! My first 2 went when i was 14!! My dads was a corker till my stomach exploded!! Then it went tits up!! Anyway am on the look out for a new un and yours is top of my list with your o neg blood!! lol...
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 28 Sep - 10:20:59

I told ya saturday tha can fuck off, i'm on list so if owt happens me mi mam will let thee have um both, but i'm not giving um up un-till i'm ready for mi long sleep int wooden box .
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Tue 28 Sep - 10:27:46

Your young uns it is then lol..............
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 29 Sep - 2:25:09

NorthRed wrote:Your young uns it is then lol..............

lol! lol! Funny as fook this thread.
Why don't you have one of pkt.'s kidneys , they have been well tested out. Get one of them and you will never need to drink again. drunken drunken drunken
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Wed 29 Sep - 22:04:17

Hey Hoola i'll tek any kidneys that are going, there all better than mine lol!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 30 Sep - 7:05:38

Mine are probably too good at the moment!.....not had a drink for 4 months now! Rolling Eyes
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 30 Sep - 23:31:09

hoolahoop wrote:

lol! lol! Funny as fook this thread.
Why don't you have one of pkt.'s kidneys , they have been well tested out. Get one of them and you will never need to drink again. drunken drunken drunken

You can fook off Laughing Laughing how dare you try and deal my kidneys away i wondered what that surgeon was knocking on my door for with scalpel in hand now i know. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 1 Oct - 1:51:48

pkt_drfc wrote:

You can fook off Laughing Laughing how dare you try and deal my kidneys away i wondered what that surgeon was knocking on my door for with scalpel in hand now i know. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Look at the advantages Pete , you would only have to drink half as much as you do now to get blathered... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down