The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P**S POOR ENGLAND

+5
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
ste303
pkt_drfc
9 posters

Go down

P**S POOR ENGLAND Empty P**S POOR ENGLAND

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 13 Oct - 7:57:28

Enough said your thoughts
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

P**S POOR ENGLAND Empty Re: P**S POOR ENGLAND

Post by ste303 Wed 13 Oct - 8:27:01

Doesn't even deserve a place on a football forum.......................

ste303
ste303
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 13 Oct - 8:40:50

True shall I delete this thread for you ste ? I turned it over, getting fed-up of the crap this generation of players seem to think is good enough for their country. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 13 Oct - 8:43:02

Why delete it i hope your joking Hoola + if that did happen i will just keep reposting the thread
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 13 Oct - 8:48:28

pkt_drfc wrote:Why delete it i hope your joking Hoola + if that did happen i will just keep reposting the thread

Of course I'm joking Peter...................... Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 13 Oct - 8:54:27

Piss poor team and a piss poor manager...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 13 Oct - 9:09:44

PISS POOR EVERYTHING-SACK THE LOT !!!!!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by ste303 Wed 13 Oct - 10:58:10

I hope i don't offend anyone here as i don't want to come over being a racist.............

But if we are shite under a wop manager why the hell don't we just tell him to pack his frigging bags and do one, I don't care who we pick next as long as he is shiiting well English!

Ok so we are shit................ but lets be English through and through and shit........... there's enough foreigners taking English jobs............
ste303
ste303
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 13 Oct - 19:05:14

ste303 wrote:I hope i don't offend anyone here as i don't want to come over being a racist.............

But if we are shite under a wop manager why the hell don't we just tell him to pack his frigging bags and do one, I don't care who we pick next as long as he is shiiting well English!

Ok so we are shit................ but lets be English through and through and shit........... there's enough foreigners taking English jobs............

Your not wrong there.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 13 Oct - 20:53:00

ste303 wrote:I hope i don't offend anyone here as i don't want to come over being a racist.............

What you talking about we DON'T like racist on this forum Laughing Laughing Laughing . Seriously though i AGREE we have enough good ENGLISH managers what could do the job in all the years Fabio has been in charge he has not even grasped the English language he has to be asked question in italian then he is not too clever with the answers.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 13 Oct - 21:05:07

And young Mr Rooneys comments "at least we didn't lose" Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 13 Oct - 21:06:02

Dagenham Rover wrote:And young Mr Rooneys comments "at least we didn't lose" Shocked

Well at least he's happy then..... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 13 Oct - 23:10:34

yorkie64red wrote:

Well at least he's happy then..... Rolling Eyes

Seems like that's the new 'English' way , exactly the same in the Commonwealth Games where we seem delighted to be 'runners-up' to the mighty Aussies time and time again.
God help us in the Olympics 2012 if the rest catch up in Cycling, Rowing and Yachting!!!!!!!!!
At least if we're not dumped on our arses we can win on them. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 14 Oct - 1:26:22

Can't believe 5 aside was cancelled for that, really don't give a toss about the national 'team' at the moment, could tell yesterday the wankers just couldn't wait to fuck off home to their mansions and enjoy a well deserved day off today, can't see mesen caring until the next generation comes up who actually want to play for England and get abit of blood on their boots.

Fabio is still one of the best managers in't world, it's the players who want a f*cking slap

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Thu 14 Oct - 6:34:15

Personally i think England should be managed by an English manager and have English coaches and so on!! If the players have to be English the whole set up should be. The rules should state countries have to have their own nationality throughout from managers to kit room staff!

And yes England were piss poor! The players are just over paid arseholes who could'nt give a shit about the shirt there wearing!

Rant over!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnzy Fri 15 Oct - 10:35:37

Glad I didnt watch it to be quite honest. Nothing will change with the English game as long as foreign investors pick a club they want to buy and then either refuse to sell up or run it into the ground.

Barnzy
Hull Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 16 Oct - 22:21:39

If we want an English manager... Phil Brown has shown interest. Laughing Laughing

Not wanting to sound racist at all, but honestly though... Foreigners have gripped the English game, we are always going to struggle for new English players and managers because the amount of foreigners faze them out.
The current England players couldn't give a toss about playing for England half of the time, they'd rather play for their club where things are more how their manager, team and themselves want it, ie.. Being able to get FOREIGN imports, whether it's players, managers, club owners.. Whether these players or us like it or not, foreigners keep our game running today....

And I hate it, we created this game, not them.
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 17 Oct - 8:19:20

Sadly the post you have written is all too true, how the hell we sort it out ................god knows.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down