The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor performance...good result

+2
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
6 posters

Go down

Poor performance...good result Empty Poor performance...good result

Post by hoolahoop Mon 23 Nov - 8:07:26

Just thought I would post (as a surrogate Blunt of course) to keep this sub-forum going . Satdi's performance was pretty dire and we lost it in the 2nd. half against a fast Posh attack.
Anyway 3 good points (if slightly undeserved), I'm sure some of my fellow Blades might care to comment further .........if they can get their heads from up their arses and take the time to join in with some comment on the game and remember that they are also a Yorkshire club.
Come back fellas I don't enjoy taking the piss out of you and your club in absentia.............cue the abuse ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Poor performance...good result Empty Re: Poor performance...good result

Post by yorkie64red Mon 23 Nov - 8:11:46

Poor performance...good result Lol I was talking to a Blade Mate, and he said they were shite in the 2nd half, i suppose that is an improvement they are normally shite in the 1st half as well.. Poor performance...good result Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 23 Nov - 8:13:05

Bloody hell Bri have you got no social life fast approsching 2000 posts
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 23 Nov - 8:15:39

pkt_drfc wrote:Bloody hell Bri have you got no social life fast approsching 2000 posts

Not really, i need to get out more but i know how that ends up ,don't we pete.. Poor performance...good result Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 23 Nov - 8:16:39

Don't know what you mean Bri scratch
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 21:29:46

pkt_drfc wrote:Bloody hell Bri have you got no social life fast approsching 2000 posts
Take me out of the equation and that's more than the rest of the folk on the forum combined!! Anyway what happened to my hurrah for my 1500th. ? Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 25 Nov - 21:33:11

hoolahoop wrote:
Take me out of the equation and that's more than the rest of the folk on the forum combined!! Anyway what happened to my hurrah for my 1500th. ? Poor performance...good result Icon_eek

Its like having Voyeurs on the site , Poor performance...good result 3 Congratulations Poor performance...good result Icon_cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Wed 25 Nov - 21:34:47

Congrats Hoola. I'm not doing too bad for posts now, over 200 in about a month, think thats alright lol!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 25 Nov - 22:38:27

Terrier2009 wrote:Congrats Hoola. I'm not doing too bad for posts now, over 200 in about a month, think thats alright lol!

Party for your 500th. ok oh and thanks everybody for the hurrahs. cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sat 28 Nov - 12:56:15

hoolahoop wrote:
Take me out of the equation and that's more than the rest of the folk on the forum combined!! Anyway what happened to my hurrah for my 1500th. ? Shocked

We would ......if 1495 of them hadn't been bollox? Laughing lol!
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 30 Nov - 1:09:20

Barnsleytilidie wrote:

We would ......if 1495 of them hadn't been bollox? Laughing lol!

Great to see you back BTID and talking shite again........pissed off today I take it judging by your bollox. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Mon 30 Nov - 1:22:22

lol!
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content