The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers Alliance benefits ?

3 posters

Go down

Rovers Alliance benefits ? Empty Rovers Alliance benefits ?

Post by hoolahoop Mon 7 Feb - 8:42:05

The Rovers Alliance costs just £2.25 per week and comes packed with numerous benefits, not only do members get entry into the weekly lottery draw but they are also entered into the annual Super Jackpot Draw (with a guaranteed prize of £10,000) and numerous draws for money can’t buy prizes. New fantastic benefits have been introduced for this season, including 5% discount on 2011/12 season tickets and 10% off all corporate hospitality packages.

Why did I think it was a 10% discount, am I mistaken on this one please ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Rovers Alliance benefits ? Empty Re: Rovers Alliance benefits ?

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Feb - 8:49:40

hoolahoop wrote:The Rovers Alliance costs just £2.25 per week and comes packed with numerous benefits, not only do members get entry into the weekly lottery draw but they are also entered into the annual Super Jackpot Draw (with a guaranteed prize of £10,000) and numerous draws for money can’t buy prizes. New fantastic benefits have been introduced for this season, including 5% discount on 2011/12 season tickets and 10% off all corporate hospitality packages.

Why did I think it was a 10% discount, am I mistaken on this one please ?

yep think your mistaken...its 10%...the problem with the alliance is that it should be more publicised, maybe members should have a part of the website with unique log in with competitions and the like to keep people interested, the super draw jackpot last year was a farce and i have never heard of anyone who has won a trip to the training ground, has it ever happened, having said all that i pay into it willingly as its helping the club, i have won a couple of meals from the lottery with my alliance numbers...now if i can win that 3K tommorow i will be well happy, would even make a donation to the NSPCC, now that should swing it... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 7 Feb - 9:03:09

yorkie64red wrote:

yep think your mistaken...its 10%...the problem with the alliance is that it should be more publicised, maybe members should have a part of the website with unique log in with competitions and the like to keep people interested, the super draw jackpot last year was a farce and i have never heard of anyone who has won a trip to the training ground, has it ever happened, having said all that i pay into it willingly as its helping the club, i have won a couple of meals from the lottery with my alliance numbers...now if i can win that 3K tommorow i will be well happy, would even make a donation to the NSPCC, now that should swing it... Laughing

This quote was taken from the lottery results section of the VSC and presumably has come from the club! I trust you more than them........now we need to ensure the 10% discount.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Feb - 9:07:18

Just had a look at my letter, its 10% for existing alliance members and 5% for new ones, thats probably where the confusion has come from...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 7 Feb - 9:15:04

yorkie64red wrote:Just had a look at my letter, its 10% for existing alliance members and 5% for new ones, thats probably where the confusion has come from...

Sorted but it doesn't read like that does it, our club thrives on ambiguity and misinformation doesn't it ? Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 7 Feb - 9:17:52

hoolahoop wrote:

Sorted but it doesn't read like that does it, our club thrives on ambiguity and misinformation doesn't it ? Laughing Laughing

What about this... Laughing

Doncaster Rovers have been short-listed for the "Tokio Marine Best Marketing Campaign" in the Football League Awards for 2011. Yes, you did read that right - Rovers have been shortlisted for their "The Rovers Roadshow" campaign, which we think is something to do with the Rovers in the Community. The short-list for the marketing campaign category is:
Barnsley - Get What You Want
Colchester United - The Colchester United Voucher Scheme
Derby County - Black and White Forever
Doncaster Rovers - The Rovers Roadshow
Reading - Engaging Female Supporters
Sheffield Wednesday - Season Ticket Holder Birthday Bar
Southampton - 125th Anniversary Kit Launch
Southend United - Thriller Campaign
There are 17 awards up for grabs - the above is the only one that Doncaster Rovers feature in, although ex-Rover Darren Moore has been nominated in the "PFA Player in the Community" section.
Full details can be found at http://www.football-league.co.uk/flawards/news/20110201/shortlists-announced_2293338_2282299

from doncaster rovers.co.uk
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 7 Feb - 9:29:12

lol! Now that is funny..... lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 12 Feb - 21:34:04

Got my letter this morning about the 10% discount for season tickets, very welcome brings it down to just over £300 bargain and you can still spread your payments....
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 12 Feb - 22:09:15

yorkie64red wrote:Got my letter this morning about the 10% discount for season tickets, very welcome brings it down to just over £300 bargain and you can still spread your payments....

Not if your daft missus has cancelled your d/debit mistakenly. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 13 Feb - 8:05:52

hoolahoop wrote:

Not if your daft missus has cancelled your d/debit mistakenly. Sad

oops Shocked

I got my letter today only trouble is there is somebody else with the same name as me that lives over Haxey so I've got his letter and presumably he's got mine, they managed to put them in the wrong envelopes! suppose I'd better ring up Monday in case the ticket office query the different postcodes
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 3:23:52

Got my letter today offering free tickets to the Coventry and Preston games, pity there both tuesday night games....
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Mar - 3:36:48

yorkie64red wrote:Got my letter today offering free tickets to the Coventry and Preston games, pity there both tuesday night games....

Got mine as well and have managed to sort out my membership now. All I have to do is raise the money now, do we still get the 10% discount if we pay in instalments and when do we have to set it up by Yorkie please ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 3:41:54

hoolahoop wrote:

Got mine as well and have managed to sort out my membership now. All I have to do is raise the money now, do we still get the 10% discount if we pay in instalments and when do we have to set it up by Yorkie please ?

Yep you still get the discount but it cost £10 to pay monthly, i think you have to do it by end of March...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 3 Mar - 4:04:45

Thanks Bri. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down