The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had a dream

2 posters

Go down

I've had a dream Empty I've had a dream

Post by bentley bullet Thu 3 Mar - 6:03:02

Dead vivid it was. I was in the Bay ‘oss in Bentley when who should walk in but Brian Stock and Ross McCormack.
McCormack had an old lamp in his hand which he said he’d found outside the pub. Jokingly he gave it a rub and suddenly a Genie appeared which said “I grant you one wish each”. On hearing this Stock said “I have constant back trouble, I just wish I could be freed o’pain”. In a flash he was up on the Karaoke singing Band of Gold. (He wasn’t a very good Genie!)
McCormack then said “I would like to be back at Donny Rovers, They are a far better team with more dedicated, intelligent, and more vocal fans, have a better Chairman and Manager, a superior ground, and represent a much nicer town” he said. The Genie replied “I can’t do that, contracts have been signed, it would be wrong to let L**ds down.”
“OK then” said McCormack, after being asked to make another wish,” make L**ds a better team than Donny”.
The Genie said “On second thoughts, let’s have a look at that L**ds contract!”
I said to McCormack “where do you expect L**ds to be in 2 years time?”
McCormack said “Top of the Championship”.
I then asked Stock the same question, and he said “Top 6 Premiership, Champions league”.
I said "Don't you think that's a little bit optimistic, Brian?”
He replied “Well Ross started it!”
Next thing the dream switched to Elland road just as Rovers entered the field to deafening applause.
Rovers responded splendidly and took the lead after 2 minutes with a volley from ......BILLY of course!
Leeds chopped away in an attempt at suppressing Rovers superiority and Johnson continued where he left off at the Keepmoat, making several serious attempts at ending Coppinger’s career.
Rovers however weathered the storm up to half time.
H.T L**ds 0 Rovers 1
Second half began much like the first, and not unlike Derby previous when MOUSSA doubled the lead after 48 minutes.
The ref (someone called Lee Probert, if my memory serves me right) became a blatant ‘homer’, and L**ds pulled one back on 66minutes when SNOTGLASS struck from close range.
The next 30 minutes were a nightmare as Rovers struggled to be awarded a throw-in ne’r mind owt
else, and low and behold L**ds were given a penalty after 94 minutes......Which WOODS SAVED!!!!!
Final score L**ds 1 Rovers 2

bentley bullet
bentley bullet
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

I've had a dream Empty Re: I've had a dream

Post by yorkie64red Thu 3 Mar - 6:45:24

Good dream that... Smile a bit dissapointed though, was hoping Billy would get his hat trick ... Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down