The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had a dream

3 posters

Go down

I've had a dream Empty I've had a dream

Post by bentley bullet Thu 10 Feb - 8:19:17

"Football, football, football!" she moaned, "that's all you ever talk about. It's your whole life. You never take me out. You never buy me presents. You're either at a match or watching one on the box. I bet you can't even remember when our wedding anniversary is."
“Yes I can”, I said, “It’s on the same date that Man Utd played Brighton in the FA cup final.”
Next thing I was at the Keepmoat with her, a treat designed to cheer her up and stop her moaning, and to make her realise that I’m not selfish. Dead vivid it was as the announcer read out the team list, and my wife asked me what I was looking so thoughtful about. I said “Coppingers back”. She said “how’s he done that?” I said “done what?” She said “how’s he injured his back?”...... I remember thinking to myself that it’s going to be a long match.
Then she said “I’m off for a cuppa, want one?” I said “Aye, I’ll have a Bovril please”. Ten minutes later she was back and I sat back with my drink. “What’s this?” I asked as I took my first sip. “It’s Bovril, what you asked for”, she said. “Oh, I said, I’m not complaining like but I’d prefer it without milk and sugar next time!” (if there is a next time Wink ).
Following a few minutes silence she said “I like that John Terry Me!” I said you know nowt about him”. She said “I do!” so I said "okay then, if you know so much about him what's his best position?"... she said "missionary according to my magazine!” I told her not to say any more ‘funnies’ until my ribs had stopped aching.
Anyway the game eventually kicked off and the first half was closely fought. I was surprised how physical Portsmouth were. It seemed the gorilla like antics of their manager kept the players wound up to such an extent that had the ref been neutral, and not a ‘bigger club’ favourer, they wouldn’t have a full complement of players on the pitch by half time.
Second half started with the game goalless. Then after 49 minutes, Brooker crossed from the left to Sharp, who slid the ball back for KEEGAN to plant the ball into the roof of the net from outside the area.
Portsmouth threatened to level on a couple of occasions and even missed a penalty ( 59 minutes) awarded by the ref for no known reason, Woods saving in unorthodox style by kicking the ball straight back in the direction it came from! Portsmouth continued with their crude tactics but to no avail as Rovers clinched the points.
Rovers 1 Portsmouth 0
bentley bullet
bentley bullet
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

I've had a dream Empty Re: I've had a dream

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 10 Feb - 8:51:15

Very Happy you on the funny mushrooms, your dreams are getting more and more like a work of art
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 10 Feb - 9:53:23

Laughing love it , what the hell do you eat before going to bed .or rather pop down your throat BB ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down