The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol City Next Up

5 posters

Go down

Bristol City Next Up Empty Bristol City Next Up

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 27 Mar - 23:40:20

So what do we think then what is the outcome going to be i am going for a 1-2 to the mighty ROVERS cheers cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Bristol City Next Up Empty Re: Bristol City Next Up

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Mar - 0:59:21

I would like to think we can come away with the 3 points, that should near as damn it guarantee safety..i will go for the same score...1-2 to Rovers..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Mar - 7:22:38

I'm not going to break the cycle ................1-2 The Mighty Hoops. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Mar - 19:35:09

DRFC Bristol City v Doncaster Match Officials
Phil Crossley will be the man in charge when Bristol City welcome Doncaster Rovers on Saturday.

The Kent official has taken charge of 31 games so far this season showing 83 yellow cards and 7 reds.

His last game in charge of Bristol City was earlier this season when they were beaten 3-1 at Leeds United.

The last time he took charge of Doncaster was last season when they drew 1-1 at Preston North End.

Last three Bristol City games:
2009/10 Brentford 0-1 Bristol City
2009/10 Bristol City 1-1 Nottingham Forest
2010/11 Leeds 3-1 Bristol City

Last three Doncaster games:
2005/06 Gillingham 1-0 Doncaster
2008/09 Plymouth 0-3 Doncaster
2009/10 Preston 1-1 Doncaster

Referee: P.T Crossley (Kent)
Assistants: C.J Berry & N.A Hair
Fourth official: M.S Perry

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=236958#ixzz1I4OpUKuU
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 1 Apr - 18:57:32

Hoping we can get something out of this game i am still going with my original prediction i will be glad to get some proper football.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 3 Apr - 7:30:45

Oh well we lost today still not worred at all bring on next week
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 3 Apr - 7:32:01

Yep, we have to move on to the next game, its gonna be a hard slog till the end of the season.. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 3 Apr - 20:23:13

I expected to lose, in fact as in the QPR maych I expected to lose by 2-3. Just a shame bloody Coventry got a win. Still would rather be us than them with a chairman in charge prepared to liquidate the club if he feels necessary

affraid
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 3 Apr - 20:26:03

VixDRFC wrote:I expected to lose, in fact as in the QPR maych I expected to lose by 2-3. Just a shame bloody Coventry got a win. Still would rather be us than them with a chairman in charge prepared to liquidate the club if he feels necessary

affraid

Yeah, and thats what clubs get when they overspend to try and reach the promised land...if it comes off brilliant if it doesen't then your in the shit big time...look at the Blades...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 3 Apr - 22:28:08

yorkie64red wrote:

Yeah, and thats what clubs get when they overspend to try and reach the promised land...if it comes off brilliant if it doesen't then your in the shit big time...look at the Blades...

Why do they have a problem?
They look fantastic from here Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 3 Apr - 22:31:37

Dagenham Rover wrote:

Why do they have a problem?
They look fantastic from here Laughing

Oooh you are awful but i like you.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Apr - 2:43:23

Been away this weekend (at a wedding), shame about the result but we will come through in the end Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 5 Apr - 22:25:12

Why did Martis try and head a ball when it was at feet level where as in my opinion if he kept on his feet they would not have scored there goal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9445177.stm
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down