The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home yesterday

+2
yorkie64red
NorthRed
6 posters

Go down

Coming home yesterday Empty Coming home yesterday

Post by NorthRed Sat 14 May - 17:29:07

In the hospital transport, (Don't laugh) There was some jesus look a like freak claiming to be a Barnsley fan and basically spouting some right shit. Anyway he came out with a brilliant line to me and i eventually bit and had a slight rant at him.

He turned round and said ' I won't go and watch Barnsley until we have a good team to watch'

My reply to this was ' How the fuck are we suppose to get a good team to watch when people like you sit at home with ya money stuck in your pocket waiting for us to turn into Barca over night?? Its people like you that prevent small clubs like Barnsley doing well by stopping away from Oakwell'

Anyway at this point the driver realised i wanted to assasinate this jesus freak and calmed me down. Hope am not banned from transport now..??

Anyway point is why do people that don't go to the matches moan when we can't afford new players?? Its their fault, they all turn out for Man Utd in cup and big matches like that so they are out there!!

I'm up early .... rant over!! lol!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Coming home yesterday Empty Re: Coming home yesterday

Post by yorkie64red Sat 14 May - 19:26:22

NorthRed wrote:In the hospital transport, (Don't laugh) There was some jesus look a like freak claiming to be a Barnsley fan and basically spouting some right shit. Anyway he came out with a brilliant line to me and i eventually bit and had a slight rant at him.

He turned round and said ' I won't go and watch Barnsley until we have a good team to watch'

My reply to this was ' How the fuck are we suppose to get a good team to watch when people like you sit at home with ya money stuck in your pocket waiting for us to turn into Barca over night?? Its people like you that prevent small clubs like Barnsley doing well by stopping away from Oakwell'

Anyway at this point the driver realised i wanted to assasinate this jesus freak and calmed me down. Hope am not banned from transport now..??

Anyway point is why do people that don't go to the matches moan when we can't afford new players?? Its their fault, they all turn out for Man Utd in cup and big matches like that so they are out there!! I'm up early .... rant over!! lol!

Wouldn't worry too much, we have a town full of em there called Leeds fans...i know what you mean though,you can always tell em when they turn up at games they have old football shirts on, don't have a clue where to sit but when the game starts they are rovers till they die...well at least until the next cheap ticket offer..i sit next to a Blade at work, he never goes to any game but god on a monday morning they can tell you everything that happened in a game...they make me laugh.. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 14 May - 19:40:40

Yep it makes you laugh that all the Leeds always take the mick out of Man Utd fans and they are the same we have alot who live near us who claim they are fans but never go
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 15 May - 5:21:05

pkt_drfc wrote:Yep it makes you laugh that all the Leeds always take the mick out of Man Utd fans and they are the same we have alot who live near us who claim they are fans but never go

Never wiser words said, part-time fans and the ''pretend'' Leeds fans can be amongst the worst. (sorry LL not having a ''go'' at you) Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 16 May - 4:29:08

hoolahoop wrote:

Never wiser words said, part-time fans and the ''pretend'' Leeds fans can be amongst the worst. (sorry LL not having a ''go'' at you) Wink

Coming home yesterday 0383.AintEvenMad
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 16 May - 4:38:16

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Coming home yesterday 0383.AintEvenMad

lol! lol! lol! Joking apart , I spoke to a mate of mine this morning (a City fan) who was there yesterday and he complained about the amount of ''plastics'' jumping on the boat. He said they moaned about folk standing up etc.and that 1/2 scraps broke out amongst the City fans .........it's the way of the world. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 16 May - 6:45:40

It is the way of the world your right hoola.... still its a pain in the arse!! But what can you do money is money in this day and age and by eck do we all need a bit of cash!! Just keep em away from me lol!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 16 May - 7:09:45

Bastards the lot of them that cnut at Sheff Utd the other week was typical of the the sort of prick that turn out for the big games
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 16 May - 8:27:51

hoolahoop wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Joking apart , I spoke to a mate of mine this morning (a City fan) who was there yesterday and he complained about the amount of ''plastics'' jumping on the boat. He said they moaned about folk standing up etc.and that 1/2 scraps broke out amongst the City fans .........it's the way of the world. lol!

Don't know if you've seen THIS looks like they know 1000s of glory supporters are going to jump on, something they've bin slagging their Salford neighbors for time about

struggle to think of a game where i aint seen abit of Leeds on Leeds
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down