The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peterborough on Saturday

+4
THEREV1887
Up the Reds
DoncasterTyke
FevTyke
8 posters

Go down

Peterborough on Saturday Empty Peterborough on Saturday

Post by FevTyke Thu 29 Oct - 22:02:29

I know this isn't the busiest of Barnsley forums, but I just thought this had to be brought up

http://www.oakhamales.com/charterseventsnew.aspx?m_pid=0&m_nid=11120

Free entry beer festival, situated 5 minutes walk from both the train station and London Road cheers

Couldn't have planned that away day any better, well played Charters, and the FA for sorting the fixture list out Laughing

drunken
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Peterborough on Saturday Empty Re: Peterborough on Saturday

Post by DoncasterTyke Fri 30 Oct - 8:25:32

wheyyy! Nicely. Not a clue where it is tho.
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Up the Reds Fri 30 Oct - 8:30:53

Should be free beer aswell!! Ill stick to my Carling Smile
Up the Reds
Up the Reds
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Fri 30 Oct - 8:42:58

Its only round the corner.
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Fri 30 Oct - 10:59:46

Only downside is that it's on a river or a canal, and I'm not the steadiest of people anyway, never mind at a beer festival. I can see me being fished out of it before the match kicks off Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by THEREV1887 Sat 31 Oct - 7:29:36

We will be in around noon,i should think who else is going?

THEREV1887
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 31 Oct - 9:29:04

I wanted to go, Couldn't in the end. Sad Will be listening on Barnsley Player.
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 31 Oct - 9:54:03

RedNinja wrote:I wanted to go, Couldn't in the end. Sad Will be listening on Barnsley Player.

Get yourself down to the KMS for a proper game of footy then fella. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 31 Oct - 10:02:52

hoolahoop wrote:
RedNinja wrote:I wanted to go, Couldn't in the end. Peterborough on Saturday Icon_sad Will be listening on Barnsley Player.

Get yourself down to the KMS for a proper game of footy then fella. Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol

And you will be home early enough to go trick or treating....Peterborough on Saturday 2 a dingles buisiest time of the year.. Peterborough on Saturday Affraid
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 31 Oct - 10:09:17

hoolahoop wrote:
RedNinja wrote:I wanted to go, Couldn't in the end. Sad Will be listening on Barnsley Player.

Get yourself down to the KMS for a proper game of footy then fella. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Does a proper game of footy include the crossbar challenge? Laughing
In the last two games we've had with you at the KMS you've hit the crossbar ( although I suppose I'm one to speak when we headed the ball into the bar against Man Utd, and we've also took a penalty in a different game and it's hit the bar lol! )
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Sat 31 Oct - 10:12:49

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
RedNinja wrote:I wanted to go, Couldn't in the end. Peterborough on Saturday Icon_sad Will be listening on Barnsley Player.

Get yourself down to the KMS for a proper game of footy then fella. Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol Peterborough on Saturday Icon_lol

And you will be home early enough to go trick or treating....Peterborough on Saturday 2 a dingles buisiest time of the year.. Peterborough on Saturday Affraid

It's also the time we can put out pictures of Chris Morgan as Halloween decorations. lol!
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 31 Oct - 10:13:32

fred's lad hit the bar against Bristol city too
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content