The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brighton away

3 posters

Go down

Brighton away Empty Brighton away

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jul - 4:35:02

According to the VSC the match price for Brighton is £24 for an adult, and looks like the Bus will cost in the region of £22....think both prices are good and can't wait to expirience it, the first team to play at their new ground, lets hope we bring the 3 points back with us... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Brighton away Empty Re: Brighton away

Post by VixDRFC Mon 4 Jul - 4:59:32

Can't wait, had bus enquiries already - who else is going?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jul - 5:04:22

VixDRFC wrote:Can't wait, had bus enquiries already - who else is going?

ME ME ME .......Miss. Smile Smile Smile

Incidentally Sav got letter from Mr.Brew yesterday. Smile Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jul - 5:08:44

hoolahoop wrote:

ME ME ME .......Miss. Smile Smile Smile

Incidentally Sav got letter from Mr.Brew yesterday. Smile Smile

Has she been naughty.... lol! lol! lol! lol! i must have been good when i was at school i never got a letter.. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jul - 5:11:22

yorkie64red wrote:

Has she been naughty.... lol! lol! lol! lol! i must have been good when i was at school i never got a letter.. lol!

Nah 8th. out of 224 gets her invited for lunch in the Boardroom , I think she's 'bricking it' though. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 4 Jul - 5:14:10

I was going to say is that the lunch invite, she'll be fine. The year 7s were bricking it until they went and they loved it (apart from his jokes Wink )
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jul - 5:14:26

hoolahoop wrote:

Nah 8th. out of 224 gets her invited for lunch in the Boardroom , I think she's 'bricking it' though. Laughing

Reminds me of an old episode of are you been served...the Boardroom food been exactly the same as sold in the canteen...except fancy names.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jul - 5:33:05

VixDRFC wrote:I was going to say is that the lunch invite, she'll be fine. The year 7s were bricking it until they went and they loved it (apart from his jokes Wink )

Take it he 'bigs up' the Toffees then. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 4 Jul - 7:53:19

hoolahoop wrote:

Take it he 'bigs up' the Toffees then. lol!

I think he just generally has bad jokes Wink

Btw get saving - I went to watch the Year 11's arriiving for their prom on Friday - some of those dresses cost serious money, better pay a deposit now

VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jul - 9:04:49

VixDRFC wrote:

I think he just generally has bad jokes Wink

Btw get saving - I went to watch the Year 11's arriiving for their prom on Friday - some of those dresses cost serious money, better pay a deposit now

Funny you should mention that , we were discussing that the other day. Sad Dress and limo don't come cheap do they!!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 4 Jul - 9:16:06

hoolahoop wrote:

Funny you should mention that , we were discussing that the other day. Sad Dress and limo don't come cheap do they!!

Go for something more original than a limo - star of friday was a bumper car lol!

Lots of the girls were turning up in £300+ dresses, didn't look any better than the cheaper options
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jul - 17:56:31

VixDRFC wrote:

Go for something more original than a limo - star of friday was a bumper car lol!

Lots of the girls were turning up in £300+ dresses, didn't look any better than the cheaper options

More american garbage.... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 5 Jul - 4:44:41

VixDRFC wrote:

Where do folk get their money from ? I suppose 'Dingle' proms are done with pony and traps..............at least it's cheaper. lol! lol! lol!
Love the idea of a 'bumper' car though. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down