The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barnsley V MillWall

+3
NorthRed
yorkie64red
NIGHTMARE
7 posters

Go down

Barnsley V MillWall Empty Barnsley V MillWall

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 27 Aug - 5:08:34

Dear me these away days are coming around fast, now we're into swing of things,
think we'll be beat 3-1 again, looking forward to getting this one out of the way should be around 500 reds fans make the trip hopefully not too many tuppences wanting trouble
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Barnsley V MillWall Empty Re: Barnsley V MillWall

Post by yorkie64red Sat 27 Aug - 6:48:23

Going then are you nightmare, it only seems like yesterday when i thought you had given it up.... lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sat 27 Aug - 7:34:15

3-1 to Barnsley tomorrow at Millwall. Am not going it brings back bad memories from last seasons match!! I shall be backing my 3-1 to barnsley prediction to the tune of £5!
Enjoy another away win Nighty!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1887 Mon 29 Aug - 4:12:33

I thought we played really well down there! The players worked hard and tried to get a good result, that's all you can ask really.

I was pleased too see Hassell playing again though Smile Addison just lacks the pace for midfield imo.

We are at home next, hope the boo boys will see some common sense this time round, we will become a good team eventually, they just need to gel, and its kinda hard to do that when the full stadiums booing at you .............
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 29 Aug - 4:23:58

welcome back the board pal, nice to see you posting again, we are rather lacking in opinions from Barnsley fans as well as most teams seem that people are not bothered about joining and using the site, i agree with everything you have said there apart from the full stadium booing comment. i think it just a few idiots who can't see the damage there doing.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Aug - 4:33:48

I thought I recognised your new/old poster NIGHTY........good to see him back. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 29 Aug - 6:10:00

NIGHTMARE wrote:welcome back the board pal, nice to see you posting again, we are rather lacking in opinions from Barnsley fans as well as most teams seem that people are not bothered about joining and using the site, i agree with everything you have said there apart from the full stadium booing comment. i think it just a few idiots who can't see the damage there doing.

I'm so tempted to do a lazy journo job and take that right out of context Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Aug - 7:09:22

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I'm so tempted to do a lazy journo job and take that right out of context Laughing

Basketball lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by 1887 Mon 29 Aug - 10:51:01

I'm a regular poster on the BBS but that place is starting to annoy me now, thought I'd start looking elsewhere, Then I remembered this place. Smile

Good to be back I guess. Razz
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 29 Aug - 16:13:42

Oreyt 1887!! Another Barnsley fan is always welcome!!!
Good point at Millwall now to beat Leicester 3-1 in the next match!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Aug - 19:20:19

NorthRed wrote:Oreyt 1887!! Another Barnsley fan is always welcome!!!
Good point at Millwall now to beat Leicester 3-1 in the next match!!

Nowt like a bit of over-confidence is there NR ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Mon 29 Aug - 21:39:00

It's not over confidence !! Its like the sing says.... WE ALWAYS WIN 3-1 WE ALWAYS WIN 3-1 WE ALWAYS WIN 3-1.....

lol!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Mon 29 Aug - 22:02:06

Welcome back to the mad house 1887! Smile

Don't think we'll beat Leicester and if we do we will have been lucky, they are a top side nowadays, always seem to turn us over with Sven in charge.
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Tue 30 Aug - 7:11:13

You should never go to a match thinking your team will lose! It sort of defeats the purpose of going. C'mon have a bit of optimism and have a sing song, you never know we might just surprise you!!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down