The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millwall next up..

+6
hoolahoop
Dknward2
pkt_drfc
Dagenham Rover
VixDRFC
yorkie64red
10 posters

Go down

Millwall next up.. Empty Millwall next up..

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Mar - 23:35:39

Well anyone brave enough to predict whats gonna happen on tuesday night..for me its a must win game and even then hope that other teams around us slip up..one things for sure we can't afford another performance like Saturdays...as for a prediction..well to be honest i haven't got a clue...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Millwall next up.. Empty Re: Millwall next up..

Post by VixDRFC Sun 18 Mar - 23:48:09

Sorry but can't see us getting anything think our failure to get Keogh will come back to haunt us and I don't even want to think about Henderson

Millwall will be more likely to score than Derby No
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 19 Mar - 1:04:52

3-0 Rovers all 11 of our team running round with a Deano Rocket up there arse
http://splodetv.com/video/rocket-butt!

I wish I knew how to embed stuff Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 19 Mar - 1:44:09

I am going for a WIN i reckon it will be 37-1 cheers

And yes you have read that Correct
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dknward2 Mon 19 Mar - 7:43:46

Think they will have had a huge kick up the backside think bennett will be dropped dunno who will come in

Think we need to go all out attack from 1st min and deano needs to fine every player fifty quid everytime we go back to gk unless we are winning

Oh also deano have a word about trying to gain a corner one in ninety mins is s**t

Dknward2
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Mar - 10:11:57

Jeez I haven't got a clue , that display against Derby has completely flummoxed me. scratch
Anything less than a win and I'm sure it's curtains for us though!! Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Mon 19 Mar - 20:44:32

We have 5 home matches left, we can NOT afford to lose any more, simple as that. We must pick up 13 points at least from those 5 matches and at least 3 points away from home if we have any thoughts of staying up, so a loss on Tuesday is unthinkable in my opinion.

If we lose i think we are down, 3 points is a must as Birmingham will be our toughest home game.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Tue 20 Mar - 0:52:17

Millwall is must win for me & maybe most important game of the season so far
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Tue 20 Mar - 6:52:33

Wont be the end of the world if we dont take all 3 points from the wall , it will mean we need to beat a club from higher up the table . Cant see any points from Brum Zigic how big is he 8ft 4 ? Gillett will mark him Smile .leicester , southampton , note doing here either . Difficult to see where the points are going to come from . only thing to do is keep believing RTWD Very Happy
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Tue 20 Mar - 20:31:43

Well the time is getting closer 3 points coming our way I can feel it in my water. cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 21 Mar - 9:12:59

Well what can i say..i thought after saturdays debacle even we couldn't repeat it so soon...how wrong...that was utter Garbage and for me was the final nail in the coffin...Relegation to league one doesen't bother me that much although i don't believe it had to come to this..but the thought of league one with that man in charge scares me to hell... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Wed 21 Mar - 9:37:12

I thought we'd get a draw. Absolutely shocking result to lose 3-0!!

Atleast tonight will hopefully make more people realise what a stupid decision to get McKay and Saunders at the club was though!
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down