The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self Assessment Form

5 posters

Go down

Self Assessment Form Empty Self Assessment Form

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 10 Nov - 5:10:49

So 16 games in what are your thought on your own club so far

The Name Of The Club You Support

Early Runners For Player Of The Season

Best Goal Your Team As Scored

Best Game

Worst Game

Players That Are Just Not Good Enough

Surprise Package (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be rubbish)

A Big Let Down (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be good)

Most Improved Player

You View On The Way Things Are Going At Your Club

What's Your Opinion Of The Manager

Are You Happy With The Way Things Are Going At Your Club

What Do You Expect From The Rest Of The Season
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Self Assessment Form Empty Re: Self Assessment Form

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 10 Nov - 6:29:59

The Name Of The Club You Support: Leeds

Early Runners For Player Of The Season: Rachubka

Best Goal Your Team As Scored: A team goal Mc'Cormacks against West Ham individual: Clayton against Leicster or Mc'Cormacks v Donny or his v brighton
Best Game: Posh kunts 2-3 Leeds

Worst Game: Leeds 0-5 Blackpool

Players That Are Just Not Good Enough: Micheal Brown, would say Andy O'brein but he was MOTM on sunday so hopefully he's back

Surprise Package (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be rubbish) Lonergen been mint

A Big Let Down (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be good) Micheal Brown dint expect a right lot from him but yeh he's been gash

Most Improved Player: Clayton and White

You View On The Way Things Are Going At Your Club: Bates out

What's Your Opinion Of The Manager: Love his passion and has always turned us around after a humiliating defeat (Preston and Blackpool) worked wonders considering he's had pennies to spend and lost top players. Only thing i don't think mixes the squad up enough, Sam has been class everytime he's played while Pugh has been dropping off abit but he still in't getting near a start.

Are You Happy With The Way Things Are Going At Your Club: On the pitch yes, off it no

What Do You Expect From The Rest Of The Season: mid-table-play offs

Self Assessment Form 3464z9h

Self Assessment Form IrFBxfOAp3bNO
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 10 Nov - 8:47:17

no one else gonna fill it in after all of Nightmares effort? Self Assessment Form Sad
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 11 Nov - 2:28:48

The Name Of The Club You Support

Doncaster Rovers

Early Runners For Player Of The Season

Freind

Best Goal Your Team As Scored

Billy Sharp goal v Boro

Best Game

Ipswich Rovers won 2-3

Worst Game

Leeds at home

Players That Are Just Not Good Enough

Martis

Surprise Package (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be rubbish)

Tommy Spurr

A Big Let Down (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be good)

N/A

Most Improved Player

George Freind

You View On The Way Things Are Going At Your Club

Getting better

What's Your Opinion Of The Manager

Happy to give him a chance

Are You Happy With The Way Things Are Going At Your Club

Happy at the moment

What Do You Expect From The Rest Of The Season

Mid table finish
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyVercetti Fri 11 Nov - 4:14:45

The Name Of The Club You Support: Doncaster Rovers

Early Runners For Player Of The Season: Don't know, mostly they've all been shite.

Best Goal Your Team As Scored: Sharp vs Middlesbrough

Best Game: 1-0 vs Crystal Palace - has to be, only win I've seen since 1st Feb.

Worst Game: 0-3 vs Derby - painful to watch, joke performance.

Players That Are Just Not Good Enough: Sullivan, Naylor, Brown, G Woods, Wilson, Hird, Dumbuya, Keegan (and I've been kind there).

Surprise Package (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be rubbish): No one.

A Big Let Down (Player that came in over the summer you expected to be good): Brown, Barnes (although he's looked alright recently).

Most Improved Player: If anyone, Friend I suppose.

Your View On The Way Things Are Going At Your Club: A bit early to say but the new approach has seen an improvement and could pay off. I think it could prove to be the way forward if it allows us to cut costs in the process. Not sure yet but the early signs are positive.

What's Your Opinion Of The Manager: Despite some poor performances he's done alright so far with what he's got. His positivity and desire to address weaknesses in the team is quite refreshing. Especially after going for 2 seasons with the same weaknesses not addressed.

Are You Happy With The Way Things Are Going At Your Club: On the pitch at present no, DS has improved results but we're still bottom at the end of the day and I'd be lying if I said I was happy. Keep up the improvement and we'll get there eventually.
Off the pitch, sort of, I think a change in approach was the only sustainable way for us to maintain Championship status in the long term. Although I'll remain unsure for now, like I said it has done us well so far and could be the way forward.

What Do You Expect From The Rest Of The Season: Somewhere in the bottom six.
TommyVercetti
TommyVercetti
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 11 Nov - 4:18:10

Nowt like confidence Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down