The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millwall V Rovers

+7
Askern Rovers
keepmoatman
NorthRed
the vicar
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
11 posters

Go down

Millwall V Rovers Empty Millwall V Rovers

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 27 Nov - 8:44:29

Moving on then my happy campers what do we think then
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Millwall V Rovers Empty Re: Millwall V Rovers

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Nov - 8:48:11

Reckon we will get the 3 points, a much improved performance today...with a little bit more tweaking we should be ok...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 27 Nov - 8:58:51

I'm predicting a loss on the basis that I've predicted a win in the last 2 games. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sun 27 Nov - 9:22:42

i think wen all the players get used to each other we will be a very good side this 1 could be a bit to soon

Last edited by the vicar on Sun 27 Nov - 10:23:12; edited 1 time in total

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 27 Nov - 9:32:29

Millwall are much better at Home usually on that score I'll go for a hard fought 1-1 draw!
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Sun 27 Nov - 22:42:38

NorthRed wrote:Millwall are much better at Home usually on that score I'll go for a hard fought 1-1 draw!

spot on about there home record ,mind they do not have the quality in there side of once . So this record is being changed .
On this basis im going for another clean sheet for us , just hope we can bag a couple so im going 2-0 cheers
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Nov - 20:17:14

Former Premier League referee Andy D`Urso will be the man in charge when Doncaster Rovers make the trip to Millwall on Tuesday night.

The Essex official has taken charge of 19 games so far this season, showing 54 yellow cards and 1 red.

Last season he was in charge of 35 games, showing 92 yellow cards and 6 reds.

He has already taken charge of Millwall this season, when they were defeated 1-0 at Southampton in August.

His last game in charge of Doncaster Rovers was last season when they were defeated 1-0 at Crystal Palace.

Referee: Andy D`Urso (Essex)
Assistants: Tim Robinson & David Rock
Fourth official: Stuart Butler

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=263861#ixzz1ezRCLIjw
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Tue 29 Nov - 1:58:40

I would go for Rovers 1-0
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 29 Nov - 5:58:33

Askern Rovers wrote:I would go for Rovers 1-0

I would but for the injury list. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Wed 30 Nov - 1:16:01

Still injury list/ suspensions or not, Rovers go into every game & I think we can win
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 30 Nov - 1:26:54

27-0 to rovers or if Dioufs injured 24-0 Rovers
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 30 Nov - 8:49:20

3-2 to the Lions and now adrift by 7 points. We need a miracle and before January.
Jeez it's been a tough ride this year. Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Wed 30 Nov - 10:09:06

On top of that Diouf out for 4 weeks and Beye + Goulon taken off injured tonight.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 30 Nov - 10:10:29

diouf out for 4 week? were you heard that?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Wed 30 Nov - 10:25:17

MR NEGATIVE wrote:diouf out for 4 week? were you heard that?

The clubs official twitter that the media dept run @drfc_official

@drfc_official Doncaster Rovers FC:
DS pleased with how we kept going. Not pleased with defending. EHD out for 4 weeks. Beye + goulon also injured #drfc

SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 30 Nov - 11:07:42

Just seen it thanks.
Bollocks
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 30 Nov - 12:10:26

So whats plan B then... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Wed 30 Nov - 17:00:11

Being pleased you kept going is'nt getting you the points!! Only Billy scoring too what happens if/when you lose him? 7 points adrift is not a good place to be.

I do feel sorry for you lot over there at the minute. We need all the Yorkshire clubs we can in this division.
As much as we don't like each other it always makes for interesting matches!! Barring the 2nd of Jan lets see you get some points eh??
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Upwind Wed 30 Nov - 20:48:12

yorkie64red wrote:So whats plan B then... Rolling Eyes

Plan B?......... we must be on Plan C or D now surely.

Personally, and yes I know it sounds defeatist - I would start planning for relegation right now. Ok we can carry on with this McKay facade for now in the faint hope that we can dig ourselves out with whichever mercenaries arrive in January; however, lets be realistic, we are clutching at straws a little now.

I say lets draw a line under this year and start the planning for next year now. Bring in some raw young talent, ripe for development - employ a manager who has some experience - I understand Sean O'Driscoll is still available, and realise that for the last few years we have been over-achieving and that, enjoyable as it was, we need to be at a level that we can financially operate at. To this end I would also sell Billy to the highest bidder in January and clear some of our debts and concentrate on managing at a level we can sustain.

Upwind
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Dec - 2:40:46

Upwind wrote:

Plan B?......... we must be on Plan C or D now surely.

Personally, and yes I know it sounds defeatist - I would start planning for relegation right now. Ok we can carry on with this McKay facade for now in the faint hope that we can dig ourselves out with whichever mercenaries arrive in January; however, lets be realistic, we are clutching at straws a little now.

I say lets draw a line under this year and start the planning for next year now. Bring in some raw young talent, ripe for development - employ a manager who has some experience - I understand Sean O'Driscoll is still available, and realise that for the last few years we have been over-achieving and that, enjoyable as it was, we need to be at a level that we can financially operate at. To this end I would also sell Billy to the highest bidder in January and clear some of our debts and concentrate on managing at a level we can sustain.

Yes Agree to a degree....one day people will wake up and smell the coffee but by that time the end will be in sight..i seriously doub't the club ever contemplated failure when they went into this , but what i always feared is what will be left of the club if we do get relegated..i really do want this scheme to work despite my reservations because the alternative is unthinkable... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 2 Dec - 8:16:03

Relegation is some way off yet, there are still 81 points to fight for but if it does happen I will be gutted but there's no problem for me supporting Rovers in Div.1.
I'll let you know if we don't pick up 15-18 pooints out of the next 12 games.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 3 Dec - 22:25:29

Sorry for the late reply but yea not a good night for us AGAIN seemed to be blighted by the same defensive mistakes what need to be scrubbed out but hey as said there is a LONG way to go yet.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 4 Dec - 10:11:00

pkt_drfc wrote:Sorry for the late reply but yea not a good night for us AGAIN seemed to be blighted by the same defensive mistakes what need to be scrubbed out but hey as said there is a LONG way to go yet.

That result is 'washed away' for now at least Pete. cheers
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down