The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers v Peterborough

+3
SkellowRover
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
7 posters

Go down

Rovers v Peterborough Empty Rovers v Peterborough

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 20 Feb - 1:54:22

So moving on then what do we reckon we DEFFO need a WIN next saturday could do with at least 12 points out of our next 5 games if it at all possible ,
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Rovers v Peterborough Empty Re: Rovers v Peterborough

Post by yorkie64red Mon 20 Feb - 2:05:34

Yep time is running out...to be honest i just don't know what will happen...it would be nice to win to have done the double over them but can we rise to the challenge..i'm making no prediction.just see what happens..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Mon 20 Feb - 2:49:08

Our next 3 matches will make or break or season. Peterbrough and Brighton at home then Forest away are all winnable and i feel it's essential we take a minimum of 6-7 points from them.
I'm going for 2-1 win against the posh to start with.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 20 Feb - 8:11:18

SkellowRover wrote:Our next 3 matches will make or break or season. Peterbrough and Brighton at home then Forest away are all winnable and i feel it's essential we take a minimum of 6-7 points from them.
I'm going for 2-1 win against the posh to start with.

I'm with you that's about the long and short of it, less than 5 we're buggered. affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 22 Feb - 23:19:37

Eddie Ilderton will be the man in charge when Doncaster Rovers welcome Peterborough United to the Keepmoat on Saturday.

The North East official has taken charge of 26 games so far this season, showing 58 yellow cards and 4 reds.

Rovers fans may remember him from the opening day of the season when they were defeated 2-1 at Brighton.

On that occasion, he failed to send off Lewis Dunk for the home side for a terrible tackle on Billy Sharp that kept him sidelined for two months.

His last game in charge of Peterborough was in December when they were beaten 4-3 at home by Barnsley.

Referee: Eddie Ilderton (Tyne & Wear)
Assistants: Alan Clayton & Barry Gordon
Fourth official: Christopher Akers

Read more: http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=273591#ixzz1n72PBJQT
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 22 Feb - 23:43:54

Latest ticket sales..

Ticket Sales 6693 + 1539
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Thu 23 Feb - 8:26:03

could do without mr illderton in charge , lets hope he behaves himself Shocked
only a win will do for me, 2-0
baga, and a stocky peno . Basketball
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Thu 23 Feb - 8:30:20

the only thing is they can score goals a lot of them but they do concede a lot to. see what bagipoco can do

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 23 Feb - 9:18:03

I csan see a win here but an 'edgy' non-convincing one 2-1. Which Rovers and Posh turn up will make all the difference
COYRWW. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dknward2 Thu 23 Feb - 10:28:26

Think this will be a close game need to get the crowd behind the lads and become the 12th man

Going for 2-1 diouf and Bennett with a stunning 25+ yarder also Leeds get beat by Portsmouth so we still in bottom three but getting closer to leaving it behind

Dknward2
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 25 Feb - 19:29:33

Unveiling of the much lauded VSC 'Comrade Ryan ' flag today at the game should be good by all accounts . Let's hope it brings us some luck.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 26 Feb - 5:04:11

Gutted Absolutely Gutted results have gone against us today still a chance of stopping up but no idea why we sat back but hey we move on and just go again.
RTID
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 26 Feb - 6:09:19

pkt_drfc wrote:Gutted Absolutely Gutted results have gone against us today still a chance of stopping up but no idea why we sat back but hey we move on and just go again.
RTID

You're gutted but I'm furious another goal conceeded during 'added on ' time. Forget stopping up whilst that fool is in charge relegation is the only result.
Yes that was a poor Posh side and performance even by their standards and they nicked a point but stole 2 off us because of our very poor performance...........get real.
Stop sitting on the fence DS has to go and now he hasn't got a bloody clue I'm FUMING at the ineptitude of all of it...... and it's time for the Board to reassess our current strategy and get rid of the current manager. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
This was OUR club and at present it feels as though it's going to the wall. Sad I want it back!

Last edited by hoolahoop on Sun 26 Feb - 6:13:21; edited 1 time in total
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 26 Feb - 6:11:46

hoolahoop wrote:

You're gutted but I'm furious another goal conceeded during 'added on ' time. Forget stopping up whilst that fool is in charge relegation is the only result.
Yes that was a poor Posh side and performance even by their standards and they nicked a point but stole 2 off us because of our very poor performance...........get real.
Stop sitting on the fence DS has to go and now he hasn't got a bloody clue I'm FUMING at the ineptitude of all of it.......he hasn't got a clue and it's time for the Board to reassess our current strategy and get rid of the current manager. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

How about NO i will do what i want Thank You
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 26 Feb - 6:17:41

pkt_drfc wrote:

How about NO i will do what i want Thank You

Then carry on sitting on the fence and fiddle whilst Rome burns, that's your perogative. When you put your fiddle down you will realise you and others have sleep-walked into a nightmare .
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 26 Feb - 6:21:47

Yea you correct Hoola i Can and I will do what i flipping want i will decide at the end of the season what you going to do Hoola about the situation as said on the thread i started you can stand and laugh and point fingers at the people what sit on the fence and i will bow to your superior power . Jeez can't believe i am having to justify myself here
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 26 Feb - 6:53:34

pkt_drfc wrote:Yea you correct Hoola i Can and I will do what i flipping want i will decide at the end of the season what you going to do Hoola about the situation as said on the thread i started you can stand and laugh and point fingers at the people what sit on the fence and i will bow to your superior power . Jeez can't believe i am having to justify myself here

I'm not laughing about 'fence sitters' or about our situation and you don't have to justify yourself to me fella. The last thought in my head is to stand, laugh or point fingers at folk I merely want my club to be run and managed in a professional manner ; currently that is NOT happening. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down