The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nearly time for R

+9
yorkie64red
NIGHTMARE
hoolahoop
NorthRed
dickos1
donnyroversfc
TommyVercetti
SkellowRover
pkt_drfc
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nearly time for R Empty Nearly time for R

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Mar - 4:09:46

Well another loss and a former player has come back to haunt us and it just about time now to start planing for next season in Leaugue 1 not at all pissed off tonight just want this season to be over now. RTID
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Nearly time for R Empty Re: Nearly time for R

Post by SkellowRover Sun 25 Mar - 4:22:13

Me too Pete, the fat lady was in full voice after the Derby & Millwall matches and King Billy will always be a legend to our club even if he had scored 6 today.

Last edited by SkellowRover on Sun 25 Mar - 5:36:48; edited 1 time in total
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Mar - 4:26:51

I am actually in a very happy mood and looking forward to my take away. Yea Jon now same as you my faith has now gone clearly deserve to go down going to pay for my season ticket on Friday so i will be there no matter what time for the B plan what the club has drawn up to take effect now
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyVercetti Sun 25 Mar - 4:44:52

pkt_drfc wrote:Well another loss and a former player has come back to haunt us and it just about time now to start planing for next season in Leaugue 1 not at all pissed off tonight just want this season to be over now. RTID

I've had this feeling since August and it's been getting stronger throughout the season. Good thing is I think I've grown more immune to disappointment in football.
TommyVercetti
TommyVercetti
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Sun 25 Mar - 4:46:45

My spirits are high, accepted relegation ages ago.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Sun 25 Mar - 5:37:24

Today can't have made you think relegation, never expected anything. First half we played very well and should have gone ahead

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthRed Sun 25 Mar - 6:56:10

Well gotta agree with you lot now i think relegation it is.
It will be interesting to see what the future holds for you lot, will they stick with the Mckay route or is there a plan b???
NorthRed
NorthRed
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 25 Mar - 8:26:41

Relegation it is and time the clown and his excuses were sent firmly on their way.
Again it's not always the result that irks but once again the performance as it has been for weeks. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Mar - 8:41:50

I am reliably informed Hoola we played brilliant alot better then last 2 yes still a loss but played like a team
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dickos1 Sun 25 Mar - 9:49:58

hoolahoop wrote:Relegation it is and time the clown and his excuses were sent firmly on their way.
Again it's not always the result that irks but once again the performance as it has been for weeks. Sad

Not much wrong with the performance today

dickos1
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 25 Mar - 9:52:20

pkt_drfc wrote:I am reliably informed Hoola we played brilliant alot better then last 2 yes still a loss but played like a team

I am reliably informed that it was an even 1st half with little/nothing by either team, 2nd. half we did feck all except concede 2 daft goals and could have conceeded at least a couple more.
Look I never expected owt from this game but relegation it is and how ironic that Billy scored all 3 goals in both home and away fixtures. Surprised to be honest that we never had a 'gentleman's agreement' with the Saints on this game re. Billy Sharp featuring. Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 25 Mar - 9:56:29

i still think Rovers will stay up
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Mar - 9:58:52

Well i have not spoke to Bri or Vikki but i have been told different from people that went but hey does not matter we still lost hey Hoola
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Mar - 10:01:11

NIGHTMARE wrote:i still think Rovers will stay up

I hope you are correct Nightmare but i think the task is just about too much now if we do have a glimmer of hope it is we have to win on Tuesday no doubt about it lose that we are done with 100%
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 25 Mar - 10:29:43

Second half we fell apart...same old..the chants for billy when he scored from the rover fans said it all...like hoola said get rid of that idiot of a manager now..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyVercetti Sun 25 Mar - 12:36:44

NIGHTMARE wrote:i still think Rovers will stay up

We probably need to win 4 games out of 8 to stay up, we've only won 7 all season. Not happening, especially considering that we have Palace (A) and Birmingham (H) as the next two games. We'll probably get 1 point at best from those.
TommyVercetti
TommyVercetti
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 25 Mar - 18:33:58

It ain't over yet!!!

It might very nearly be over but it ain't Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Mar - 18:41:55

Dagenham Rover wrote:It ain't over yet!!!

It might very nearly be over but it ain't Laughing

So my mate has told me . Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 25 Mar - 19:20:59

We were lost better than we were against Derby and Millwal but we were still poor. 1st half was containment for most of the time, we defended well but it was obvious we'd not keep it up for 90+ minutes. Not to mention Diouf missed an open goal from about 6 yards out and Chimbonda from even closer. As usual, baffling substitutions and subs too late

We got what we deserved , nothing
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 25 Mar - 19:23:46

dickos1 wrote:Today can't have made you think relegation, never expected anything. First half we played very well and should have gone ahead

Not meaning to be rude but did you go? We never looked like getting anything from the game especially after Billy scored. We're 2nd from bottom, have got 5 points from the last 6 games and have 8 games left. It doesn't matter how well we play we need wins and I cant see where the next one is coming from tbh
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Mar - 19:42:03

I think he did Vikki i am sure he said on VSC he went to the game yesterday and stopped at freinds in London not sure though
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 26 Mar - 5:40:30

Saints fans were up in arms re. the behaviour of Chimbonda re. dirty fouls, general demeanour.....is there any truth in this or are they just whingeing ?
Btw anyone that even 'half' thinks we have got a chance of staving of relegation needs their heads testing out pronto and ........we don't deserve our place in the current company on this season's showing. I'm sad to say.
Sad RTID
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 26 Mar - 5:47:04

hoolahoop wrote:Saints fans were up in arms re. the behaviour of Chimbonda re. dirty fouls, general demeanour.....is there any truth in this or are they just whingeing ?
Btw anyone that even 'half' thinks we have got a chance of staving of relegation needs their heads testing out pronto and ........we don't deserve our place in the current company on this season's showing. I'm sad to say.
Sad RTID

So that is Daggers and my mate then best tell him he needs his head testing. scratch
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 26 Mar - 6:35:38

pkt_drfc wrote:I think he did Vikki i am sure he said on VSC he went to the game yesterday and stopped at freinds in London not sure though

Fair enough, just wondering s he seemed to see things differently to the 100+ we've spent the weekend with
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 26 Mar - 6:38:38

pkt_drfc wrote:

So that is Daggers and my mate then best tell him he needs his head testing. scratch

lol!

it ain't over till the fat lass sings, ok it probably is over and in honesty we don't deserve to stay up ......... you never know stranger things have happened, but not to poor old Donny Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next