The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW SITE

+3
yorkie64red
donnyroversfc
the vicar
7 posters

Go down

NEW SITE Empty NEW SITE

Post by the vicar Thu 12 Jul - 5:48:03

IS FLOCKING SHIT I HATE IT

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

NEW SITE Empty Re: NEW SITE

Post by donnyroversfc Thu 12 Jul - 5:54:24

It's horrible.

I would like an option of keeping it how it was. What a crock of shite it is ffs.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 12 Jul - 5:58:39

Saw it briefly this morning then when i go home it had gone back to its old self..suppose its like anything new we need time to get used to it..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 12 Jul - 7:37:05

Hmmm I wasn't impressed either but give it a few months and we will all probably think it's the dog bollox not just bollox. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Thu 12 Jul - 7:40:43

I didn't think it was too bad......................perhaps I'm just a prat Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Thu 12 Jul - 23:54:44

Hmmm, are we all expected to learn latin now ffs?

Staff Profile

Mon 07 Nov 2011
Author: Anthony
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum. Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante. Sed lacinia, urna non tincidunt mattis, tortor neque adipiscing diam, a cursus ipsum ante quis turpis. Nulla facilisi. Ut fringilla. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc feugiat mi a tellus consequat imperdiet. Vestibulum sapien. Proin quam. Etiam ultrices. Suspendisse in justo eu magna luctus suscipit. Sed lectus. Integer euismod lacus luctus magna. Quisque cursus, metus vitae pharetra auctor, sem massa mattis sem, at interdum magna augue eget diam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi lacinia molestie dui. Praesent blandit dolor. Sed non quam. In vel mi sit amet augue congue elementum. Morbi in ipsum sit amet pede facilisis laoreet. Donec lacus nunc, viverra nec.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Fri 13 Jul - 2:22:34

Well I like new website better than old website
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 13 Jul - 6:25:58

Welcome to Monday, to cancel reply. We do not hate. We are free. But before the course's content. But only. No Business Intel Core element of the nation. Product itself. Read more. Read more here, but always the way. This mass. Contact no. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos. Explore the New free. Contact. Read more. Read more. More than that. Read more at here. Read more. But here's more. We now want to be here or here. Loading laughter, or more, to raise up a man Do not show mass. Read more More more more. Read more. No fear fear, or more, more, but, in the more, more. We will fold. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos. For the. But more, more is not more real estate, the torturer, nor your textbooks, from before the course itself you for your patience. No charge. As today. The process. Now more a week of my first reply. Read more. More than that. Even more. We just absolutely magnificent in your grief. Opinion. You need more great grief. Each course, address the fear, more mass, more teachers, are great but sometimes you need more. This is your first Exchange Server Support in the school develop the disease more more more. No more pain. But not how. Or more in my element here not be published. Disease itself in the foot is more general. We here now, not here ..

Unfortunate translation from the Latin , please see the highlighted comments. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Fri 13 Jul - 6:28:37

hoolahoop wrote:Welcome to Monday, to cancel reply. We do not hate. We are free. But before the course's content. But only. No Business Intel Core element of the nation. Product itself. Read more. Read more here, but always the way. This mass. Contact no. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos. Explore the New free. Contact. Read more. Read more. More than that. Read more at here. Read more. But here's more. We now want to be here or here. Loading laughter, or more, to raise up a man Do not show mass. Read more More more more. Read more. No fear fear, or more, more, but, in the more, more. We will fold. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos. For the. But more, more is not more real estate, the torturer, nor your textbooks, from before the course itself you for your patience. No charge. As today. The process. Now more a week of my first reply. Read more. More than that. Even more. We just absolutely magnificent in your grief. Opinion. You need more great grief. Each course, address the fear, more mass, more teachers, are great but sometimes you need more. This is your first Exchange Server Support in the school develop the disease more more more. No more pain. But not how. Or more in my element here not be published. Disease itself in the foot is more general. We here now, not here ..

Unfortunate translation from the Latin , please see the highlighted comments. Sad

Is that genuinly the translation? Laughing

Is it a sign?!?! affraid
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo Fri 13 Jul - 7:06:38

hoolahoop wrote:Welcome to Monday, to cancel reply. We do not hate. We are free. But before the course's content. But only. No Business Intel Core element of the nation. Product itself. Read more. Read more here, but always the way. This mass. Contact no. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos. Explore the New free. Contact. Read more. Read more. More than that. Read more at here. Read more. But here's more. We now want to be here or here. Loading laughter, or more, to raise up a man Do not show mass. Read more More more more. Read more. No fear fear, or more, more, but, in the more, more. We will fold. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos. For the. But more, more is not more real estate, the torturer, nor your textbooks, from before the course itself you for your patience. No charge. As today. The process. Now more a week of my first reply. Read more. More than that. Even more. We just absolutely magnificent in your grief. Opinion. You need more great grief. Each course, address the fear, more mass, more teachers, are great but sometimes you need more. This is your first Exchange Server Support in the school develop the disease more more more. No more pain. But not how. Or more in my element here not be published. Disease itself in the foot is more general. We here now, not here ..

You`ve obviously listen to Led Zeps "Stairway to Heaven"

Filo
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 13 Jul - 7:13:36

Just about I get the impression someone is taking the piss though.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 13 Jul - 7:17:46

Filo wrote:

You`ve obviously listen to Led Zeps "Stairway to Heaven"

How did you guess Filo, that's in my top 3 tracks of all time . The translation is unfortunate though even if inaccurate don't you think.
There was a time when I was capable of translating that passage without using google.......I won't tell you what some of it really does say though!!! affraid affraid affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down